1) stop (uncritically) consuming white media or media that idealizes white beauty
2) stop actively engaging in hating yourself. don’t reblog/retweet/like/favourite self deprecating “funny” posts about how ugly you are. unfollow people who frequently post such things.
3) look at more pictures of people of colour and realize how beautiful they are. allow yourself to feel awe at God’s (swt) creation. marvel at the beauty of your fellow humans.
4) look at pictures of your specific people. find features they have that are similar to yours. learn to love them.
5) stop trying to make yourself fit an image you never will. stop contouring your nose and face. stop looking at white girls for “fitspo”.
6) start doing some type of sports or fitness activity. realize the uses of your body instead of focusing on its appearance. value your body for the things it helps you do (run, stand, walk, hug your friends, hold hands, kiss your mom, look at the sunset, ect.) rather than what it looks like.
7) realize that everything you think is beautiful and ugly was taught to you. nothing is inherently beautiful OR ugly. it all just exists. we as humans assign it meaning and value. crooked teeth, acne, body hair, uneven skin, bumps, idek literally everything: it’s all naturally occurring. it all happens to people naturally. we are the ones who decide those things are ugly. stop thinking those things are ugly.
8) stop engaging with and valuing the opinions of people who base their judgement and treatment of others based on appearance. why do you care about the respect or admiration of such shallow people?
9) realize that when someone is going to evaluate your worth as a human they will look at your actions, your words, your treatment of others, how you impacted people’s lives. realize that your appearance makes no difference in those matters.
i hope this helps.