Four time Olympic gold medalist Penny Oleksiak threw out today’s first pitch to Aaron Sanchez. She did damn well with that pitch. With her height and obvious upper body strength I wonder what she can do on the mound with a little practice.
It’s funny, I don’t even know what I would look for necessarily but even from Connecticut I knew that he wasn’t gay and yet you were convinced standing next to him at a party that he was and now look at you, you’re on a date with him.
- Victoria’s shocked to hear Robert is planning to leave and she tells
Andy she wants to call Aaron, thinking he might help. Andy recognises
Aaron’s mobile number and all of a sudden the penny drops.
- Paddy witnesses Aaron trying to talk to Andy and is worried for Aaron
who tells him he’s done something bad. As Aaron fills Paddy in on what
he told Andy, Chas overhears their conversation and insists they tell
her what’s going on…
- Aaron admits to Chas that Robert killed Katie and he helped him cover
it up. Chas is devastated as Aaron tries to explain what happened. Paddy
tells Chas about Robert shooting him and she wants to hand Robert into
- What will Chas do - and what will the repercussions be for Aaron?
- Andy accuses Robert of killing Katie. He tries to ring the police but
is left shocked when Robert knocks the phone from his hand. Robert
pleads with Andy to trust him but leaves him thwarted when he finally
admits to killing Katie.
- Andy is reeling and he tells Robert to leave but he refuses, a fight ensues….
- Robert’s taken to the interview room where he answers questions about
his relationship with Katie and Andy. He lies that Andy made up the
allegation because he’s never forgiven him but will he manage to
manipulate the situation?
- Chas tells Cain all about Aaron helping Robert cover up Katie’s
murder. She continues that she could kill Robert but Cain stresses what
the consequences would be.
- Meanwhile, Andy’s stunned to hear from Diane and Victoria that Robert
has been let go and his anger begins to rise. Robert pauses outside the
door and realises he can use this to his advantage. Will Robert
manipulate the situation to paint Andy in a bad light?
- At the scrapyard, Robert tells Aaron that he told the police Andy had
got it all wrong and has kept Aaron’s name out of it - but Robert’s left
stung when he calls him a pathetic, money-grabbing coward. Robert
viciously goads Aaron and he’s left seething.
- Andy flies at Robert, sickened by his manipulation. Aaron breaks it up
but Andy reels when Chas guiltily covers for Aaron and Robert and lies
that Katie was going to leave him. Andy runs out when Diane and Victoria
start to be hoodwinked by Robert’s lies.
- Lawrence follows Robert inside Keepers, saying he had an interesting
chat with Chrissie. Unruffled, Robert explains about the break in and
gloats that he set up the rent boy. Lawrence is infuriated.
- Chas tells Robert to leave the Village warning that she’s serious,
saying if he values his life, he’ll leave tonight. Robert doesn’t heed
Chas’s warning and as he takes a step back…and there’s a sound of a
- Robert’s been shot!
- Robert slumps forward onto Chas after being shot. She manages to move
him off her and stands up shakily, horrified as he bleeds. Lawrence
arrives and Dan jumps into action trying to save Robert.
- Bob leads a shocked Chas into the pub as the paramedics lift Robert
into the ambulance. At the hospital, it’s clear Robert’s life hangs by a
thread as a team of medics stand over him. Then, Robert flat lines and
is rushed into surgery…