any idea for common items that can be used as weapons, please?
Here’s a list of common household items that could potentially be used as a weapon:
- Anything Glass (Bottle, Cup, a shard from a window, table or mirror)
- Kitchen Utensils( Knives, Forks, Spoons, Skewers, Mallets, Spatulas, etc. Some of them may not be deadly, but I guarantee it would hurt)
- Fly Swatter
- Anything Ceramic (A vase, a plate, a bowl, etc. A good improvised weapon to either break on someone, or use a shard of)
- Sports Equipment(Baseball bat, golf club, tennis racket, etc)
- Tools (Hammers, Saws, Screwdrivers, Drills, Shovels, Tire Irons etc)
- Fire Extinguishers
- Furniture (Chairs, stools, dressers. Anything light enough that you can pick up or tip over)
- Gardening tools (Rakes, Hoes, Shovels, those tiny miniature hand shovels that have a name but I can’t think of it, a hose, etc)
- Cane or Walking stick
- Office Supplies (Stapler, Paper Weight, Ruler, Pens/Pencil, unfolded paper clip, tack)
- Anything heavy but throw able( Paintings/wall decor, Knick-Knacks, Books, etc)
- Fire (A lighter and some kind of hairspray or perfume can make a little makeshift flame thrower. Can be dangerous. Please don’t do this for fun.)
- A Rock or Stick
- Chain/thick rope/wire/ belt
So pretty much anything can be a weapon if you use it the right way, and with enough force. It all just depends on what you need it for. If you need something that will hurt enough just to slow someone down while you get away? Just about anything will work. If you need something to knock out, seriously injure or kill a character go with something heavy and aim for the head. Get creative, really examine each scene and what would be in the surroundings before picking something, and maybe do a bit of research or experimenting. I promise you just about anything in your house can be a weapon if you’re smart enough.
I really hope that helps, and If you need anything else, don’t be afraid to ask!