- We don’t know each other very well, we chose outfits separately, and accidentally went to a Halloween party with a couples costume on.
- Person A is dressed as Pikachu, and Person B won’t stop using the pickup line, “I just wanna Pik-a-chu!” (peek at you).
- One person dresses up as a robber and the other dresses up as a police officer. The “robber” is getting arresting for stealing the officer’s heart.
- The annoying Couple A, is dressed as Zeus and Hera. Couple B points out how Zeus cheats and Hera sends out snakes to kill people while simultaneously pointing out how much better their costumes are.
- Person A and Person B are fighting over whether to have classic Halloween costumes or be puns.
- We are in love, but we dressed up as people who hate each other for irony.
- Alternatively, we hate each other but accidentally dressed up as people who love each other. Accidents don’t just happen accidentally.
- You come to a Halloween party with a beautiful, well-thought costume and I showed up with an “error 404 costume not found” shirt.
- We wanted to be candy together but you showed up as a Skittle and I showed up as an M&M.
- You sung Spooky Scary Skeletons to cheer me up, but I hate that song with a passion.
Get spooky everyone!!!!! My ask box is now open!