So I’ve been sitting at home bored to death with nothing to do, thinking there’s nothing interesting to post and resorted to trying to record my piano playing and failing miserably (wardrobe malfunction)… and then…
I go driving!
and BAM! -who do I see?! (HAAHAHAH maybe I’m blowing this ordeal out of proportion but..) I see my ex-crush’s mom who happens to coincidentally have the exact first and last name as my mom and his sister.. (They are kind-of relevant because his sister is a badminton pro! And so we were all on the school’s team and his mom would always be there. She even said to me once, “I won’t bite!” .. Thank god! right? ha, jokes. …It’s weird because ever since driving, my dad would always say “Mk’s street” and I would just go with it, safely knowing I wouldn’t be seen as “STALKING” since they moved far away! BUT, I guess the pair came back to visit today. (and days before?? T said she saw them too!) My ex-crush also has a twin, an identical twin (and I liked him first actually!… and they knew (everything, they knew basically (through our mutual friend?) No hard feelings ‘cause I willingly told him) and now they both go to a University in the east. At the end of last year (graduation), everyone (literally.. that I knew).. knew that I liked him! Ha- thanks to me, myself and I and..others.
*Also, (so here’s the story) HONESTLY, I swear! -gosh. (some) People don’t believe me; but I think the biggest reason why I fell for his brother in grade 9 first was because of his smartness, wittiness and yeah! (mannerisms?!) Yup! They were our school’s smartest students!!! AND THEN, I switched to my ex-crush because..(yeah..) of more superficial reasons! … but! (there’s always a but!) don’t worry! People think otherwise… W/E!!!!
We called him 'rainbow’ (innocently) -ironic for the fact that I took the only solo picture with him on our school’s Rainbow (Gay) Day and that some people teased/labeled him as..
I have the whole RAINBOW DAY album on fb… excluding these two photos! and only a few select people have seen it! Consider yourselves lucky followers! :)
P.s. Lately, I’m so bored! Maybe I should do a prom blog post! I would totally do a WHITE WATER RAFTING post… except I don’t have pictures of the actual RAFTING or anything! Just me with TL, bus etc… YEAH!
p.p.s. This post is completely Legit as I don’t think I’ve said anything offensive, only the complete truth from my impartial perspective and he agreed to this photo! -awkwardly, of course! I was even a bit pissed at T for not taking a better second photo with him sitting beside me!
P.p.p.s. I don’t like him anymore.. I think. Jokes!
Tuesday, Sept. 20, 2011 -Uncle Burger, Hand in Assignment 1: Models of Computation. Friends.
Today, I made it to psychology while the professor was discussing Assignment number 1. FUN!!!!!!!-You choose three pairs of female/male -6 replicates. -Random strangers, students on campus preferably (<-THAT ADVERB took forever for me to remember/think of). -You make eye contact.. and then SMILE, FROWN or Neutral face… ~Yup! -Will do it tomorrow after Chemistry class with Patricia. -Programming class: FUN! I could follow along fine… I really like our professor! He’s good at explaining… -Just like Rate your Professor said he would be! <I seriously NEVER used that before! Until I was forced to switch out… so I might as well check.. just in case I switch into something horrible! BUT THIS WAS BULL’s EYE! :)
BREAK! Patricia texted telling me she can meet up -no longer had to meet Tiff…(*I haven’t seen her in forever!!!) -She gave me her usb so I can copy the organic chemistry stuff to her. -…I decided to have lunch… -at the UNION BUILDING: We go back to where Patricia and Vivian were eating! Haven’t seen Vivian in a long time! :) YAY! She finished her A&W… She said she had coupons! I’m like :O Can I have one!? So I chose the “UNCLE BURGER” for 3.49$! HAHA :) It looked thick and yummy! :) So I waited in line! OH BOY!!! long line! HOPE it won’t be as long as the Pho line last week! -It wasn’t! -Although the line was longer~, there were more people (not just 1) working.. so yup.. ~15 mins at most?! LOL YAY UNCLE BURGER! VV :) DELICIOUS!! -If only the cheese was melted! Toward the end, I found pieces of bacon that fell out, so I gave them to Patricia, who happily accepted :) A little bit of bacon in the burger is OKAY.. Bacon on its own.. No thank you! -Salty, Dry,…. NOT MEATY! -Talked about Viv’s campaign, program.. school.. etc…. her house! HAHAHA -went to the BOOKSTORE to get October month’s Bus pass! -Took free plastic bottle opener… -got Upass… -looks exactly the same.. except for OCTOBER instead of SEPTEMBER -Finally separated! =/ -Walked all the way down to the Computer Science building… Handed in my Models of Computation Assignment 1 -met Kenyan girl whose name I do not remember.. -chatted!!! She kept talking about the first question, the TWO BITS Digit… truth table! -That was hard! Dad had to figure it out and explain it to me! -How come the prof doesn’t even teach us before….. just throwing an assignment out?! =S -She can really talk! -Walked to class together… & I chose a seat at the front.. -asked her as another girl was trying to explain her, to watch over my seat so I could go to the washroom. -Saw X on the way out. - FML -Back.. Class started… -He went over the quiz.. (At this point, I had no idea I got 100% HAHAAH STILL ELATED OVER THIS!) -Then I explained/taught the girl how the two bit numbers worked. -More Clicker Questions! YAY! :)
TIC-TAC-TOE 4 LED lights, can represent numbers 1 - 9.
-After class, I went to ask the Prof about a ’ p q p-> ~q ’ truth table… ANSWER: p cannot be true unless q is false is the same as p-> ~q ! YAY! The professor is nice! Okay :24 started walking to Math class… Got there :35? … -Late by 5mins! ~As usual..if not, more!
-Sorta understood! I’ve read/gone over the examples for the sections. -home: -walked to the bus stop. LOL texted about having to wait for the bus to come at quarter after the hour, unlike last year where we were always let out late and I would always have to run for it! -Sophie texts back! HAHAHA THEN she appears!!!! ~lol! I haven’t seen her in a while either! -I feel like today, I saw a lot of people! -Later, she went on her bus, which I took incessantly last year! and I went on mine, which Xtina/Susan/and I accidentally took once last year and had to ride it all the way around to get on our actual bus.
-Home, microwaved my dinner! -Youtubed! - Did online Psychology survey for ½ a credit = 0.5% -Found out I got 100%! YAY! -Drank warm water… because the water I cooked yesterday was used… and I have no cold water! REMIND me to go to the UNION building to get WATER! UGH!
***TIME goes so much faster in classes you like! -ALL classes so far MINUS organic chem? / math.. -kinda.. but I guess they are okay! We’ll see..
-Unstable lamp is unstable! A new lamp of the same one I had last year, in which I broke when I dropped my heavy metal hole puncher on it.. NOW, just NOW! it flickered slowly and then…. OFF! and then on when I turn it off then on! UGH! UGH! See! It wasn’t my fault! This lamp is just.. FAULTY! ~see what I did there?!
-Eating Chocolate! -Showered at quarter after 7!!! WHOA! EARLIEST YET! (besides last Wednesday: afternoon)
Well, I believe that when coincidences happen, they are amazing! -But then most of the time things go by and seem typical… -That’s why every now and then, there are coincidences that surprise us right?! Things happen for a reason: -by previous actions/causes! -You should totally watch
THEORETICALBULLSHIT on YouTube! :)
-What about GOD! -I really like STUDYING about religion.. although I am not religious! -Like why~ people are faithful… =I think ‘hope’ or quoting Askalbert Wesker: ’Christianity denies the theory of evolution. It is an outdated coping mechanism for death.
As are all religions.’ ~oooooH I believe in L-O-V-E L is for the way you look at me! O is for the only one I see V is very very extra-ordinary E is even more than anyone that you adore can…
The Bachlorpad: Synchronizing Swimming. Mon. Aug. 22, 2011.
The Bachlorpad is on every Monday, 8-10pm, so I’m watching it at the moment! This week, they had a synchronizing swimming competition to win the rose for safety. In the end, Michael won from the guys’ side and Michelle won from the girls’ side. Erika, the princess, pointed out how big Jake’s package was. LOL! The camera even went under water to catch sight of it…
Then Vienna says a few cordial words to Jake about his effort…?, causing Kasey and Vienna to have a full-blown argument, with Vienna crying again! I swear she can cry at any moment!
Michelle takes Blake, Kasey and Graham on the date for a chance for one of them to receive a rose from her. To Blake, she warns that he should make amends with Melissa since he purposely led her on falsely last to get a rose on the date. She probably invited Kasey just to make sure he won’t vote her off. But she gives the rose to Graham, letting him know she has a crush on him!
Michael brings HOLLY of course (his ex-fiance), Vienna (since she’s never been on a date.. LAME) and Ella.. for w/e reason. They ride horses and he takes only Holly for the evening one on one date. Holly gets the rose! Holly and Michael dated for 2 years and after Michael proposed and they got engaged, Holly broke it off… Then they got back together, but then Michael broke it off.. (But what really happened?! =O) Brett Michaels appears to sing them Every Thorn has its Rose; they get emotional.
Now Kasey is…… talking to Vienna… Kasey really likes Vienna.. WHY?! and he brings out a ring-like box; Vienna then says “I don’t want to be engaged,” ruining the moment… LOL (Kasey is so confused right now; ~“Was everything Vienna told me true? Is she here with me emotionally?… etc..)
It was a promise ring!! Then she giggles and he sings to her!!! I seriously honestly don’t get why Kasey’s so head over heels for Vienna!
Jake is running around the house trying to get support to vote out Kasey… Erika and Jake are teaming up; I think Jake might be ;) leading Erika on to get support.
Now, Melissa is totally breaking down! Blake betrayed/lied to her, Erika’s sort of conspiring against her.. She’s honest, but completely unstable. Jake comforts her and tells her he really needs her, her vote.. for Kasey to go home.
I think since last week, 2 girls went home instead of 1 guy 1 girl, this week it will be 2 guys.. no.. wait! haha 2 girls and 2 guys went home last week because Ames went with Jackie as she got eliminated.
Lol, Jake just tweeted (real time): Here’s to loyalty… Really…? Hahahahahahahhaahah
lol Jake pulled Kasey aside: … Good luck to each other… wow. Kasey is so much taller than him! What?! He just said she wants to punch him in the face, for America! For his GF! LOL My post is getting more like my tweets/msn conversations.
It is down to KASEY, JAKE… Chris Harrison calls: (I WANT JAKE) …. Kasey.. FUCK! I KNEW IT! commercial..
I was tagged by GUO on facebook: p.s. To be honest, I don’t even remember if I did some of these of not! (Did I? or Did I not? I recall something… dimly) Do the quiz and tag 10 people . If tagged, you must take this quiz.
Tally the results up, and the total at the end will tell you what percent of an idiot you are. :D 1.  Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out 2.  Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails 3.  Broken a chair by leaning back in it 4. [x] Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking 5. [x] Choked on your own spit while you were talking 6. [x] Had people tell you that you are blonde when you’re not, or had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head 7. [x] Been caught staring at your crush by your crush. This was the reason I was turned off from doing the quiz. I didn’t want to admit I did this/let this happen X10304053fuckingBILLION times! I am/was(?) an Idiot that thought it was okay… at the time! It was actually fun! HAHA 8. [x] Have looked for something for at least 5 min then realized it was in your hand 9. [x] Tried to push open a door that said pull 10.[x] Tried to pull open a door that said push Running total: 7
11.  Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love-potion 12. [x] Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else 13. [x] Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs 14.  Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave 15. [x] Have gotten gum stuck in your hair 16. [x] Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble 17.  Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it 18. [x] Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard 19. [x] Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name 20.  Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot Running total: 13
21. [x] Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on (‘I did it on purpose’ too, :) 22.  Have fallen out of a moving vehicle 23.  Have ran into a closed door 24.  Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it 25. [x] It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke 26. [x] Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer 27.  Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan 28. [x] Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk (…lumpy uneven crackly pavement?) 29.  Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock Running total: 17
30.  After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it 31. [x] Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside 32. [x] Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else (yes and even touched them thinking it was mommy, or so I heard) 33.  Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property 34. [x] Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc when its on, even though you knew it was hot (hot electrical pan; obviously, very briefly to see if it’s heated up!) 35. [x] Taken off your clothes to change into something else then accidentally put the old clothes back on 36. [x] Wondered why something wasn’t working then realized it wasn’t plugged in(The fault of the extension cord) 37.  Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard 38. [x] Walked into a pole or a wall 39.  Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident/stolen someones shoes by accident (nope, just socks! and I guess it’s not on here because people do it for 'style’) Running total: 23
40. [x] Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house (omgee, definite YES! people/someone even pointed it out, hoping they were right of course ;) -and they were… 41. [x] Tried to take a picture of someone’s eye with the flash on (my own: and this memory, I have burned into my head forever: I tried it… on purpose, wanting to see how bright it would be and it was blinding! One of the coolest experiences ever! So, I put the flash right on one of my eyes; it was a really small Polaroid type of camera; the Polaroid pictures come out really small and cute! Anyway, I sawRAINBOW! Literally! I was so scared! This was in 2001 when I went back to Taiwan; I don’t know who gave us the camera to play with, but it was the best thing ever… except that experience. So that eye, I saw rainbow. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Violet…. weird! Gradient! and very DISTINCT! How can I forget?! I’ve never told anyone this! HAHAHAHAHHA 42. [x] Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small (well, I knew it was just the right fit-ish, but I have big knuckles so! And the anxiety of OMGEE, will it come back out is fun for me) 43. [x] Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it (probably?) 44. [x] Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there, you forgot what it is was that you were going to do 45. [x] Picked up someone else’s drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it 46.  Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up 47. [x] Have poked yourself in the eye (mascara wand…) 48.  Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on. 49.  Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair Running total: 30
50. [x] Have done enough stupid things to make a test 51.  Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil 52. [x] Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it 53. [x] Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn’t hear the question in the first place and didn’t feel like asking what it was. 54.  Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were 55.  Looked into an overhead purposefully while it was on 56.  Got up early and got ready for school/work, then realized that you didn’t have school/work that day 57.  Forgot your own phone number 58.  Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it 59. [x] Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny Running total: 34
60.  Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa 61. [x] Said funner then had someone make fun of you for it (but I always tell people it is a word - makes life so much easier -most people bring it up) 62. [x] Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence 63. [x] Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person 64.  Didn’t do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn’t one because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side 65.  Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn’t read the directions 66. [x] Corrected someone’s grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong (probably!) 67. [x] Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it 68. [x] Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out 69. [x] Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught Running total: 41
70.  When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face 71.  Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb 72.  Ran into a door jam 73. [x] Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid 74.  Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it 75.  Have purposely licked playground sand (nope. Glue stick) 76. [x] Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band (seems like something I would do! probably liked it so much and didn’t notice! Jk) 77.  Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't (okay, they were PRETENDING to think I was drunk…. so no) 78. [x] Have been so hyper you actually scared people 79.  Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would hurt (I do this with tape, but not to see if it would hurt… just for fun!) Running total: 44
80.  Put duct tape on your hair/someone else’s hair then pulled it off 81.  Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again 82.  Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back. 83. [x] Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about 84. [x] Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair. (omgee, the ROLLY 360o ones!) 85.  Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone. (not.. at someone specifically…) 86.  Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked funny(WOW.. who DOES THAT?!) 87.  When at a restaurant, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people 88.  Have flung forks at people in a restaurant 89.  Tripped and made the waiter drop the food. Running total: 46
90.  As you are writing, you move your head back and forth with your pen/pencil 91.  Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them 92. [x] Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper (for Halloween… maybe?!) 93. [x] Have used somebody else’s toothbrush without even realizing it wasn’t yours (many times.. mom.. dad.. sister????! DADD UGHH!!!) 94. [x] Have started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story (briefly.. and then trying desperately to remember it) 95. [x] Read a page in a book but during that you weren’t even paying attention and had to start over (many times!!! … novels, textbooks…) 96.  You have spelled your own first name wrong before 97.  You have spelled your own last name wrong before 98.  When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling 99.  Have used your calculator as a form of communication in a class 100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth