Imagine Person A is an inventor in the 15th century with many absurd ideas that no one believes can be made into a reality. Person B is the only person who thinks A’s ideas are genius and latches onto Person A as a sort of assistant (who doesn’t happen to get a lot of work done).
Do something good for yourself. Put more sugar in your coffee if it’s too bitter. Eat whatever you like, go to the gym whenever you want to. Read as many books as you want, whenever you want to enter another world. Read to further educate yourself. Study for school, uni or that midterm exam you’ve got coming up. Grow. Give all you’ve got. Use the energy you have for the things that are good for yourself. Take a shower if you want to clear your head. Walk around the block to get your mind off things. Scream if you gotta let something out. Forget how many calories are in that piece of cake you’re craving. Eat, eat, eat. Live in the moment. Laugh as loud as you want, no matter how many people will stare at you. Turn up your favourite song, as loud as you want. Dress as you like. Drink green tea, travel to unknown places, take aims and fulfill as many of your dreams as possible. Say your thoughts out loud. Cry when you’re sad. Analyse your problems and try to find a solution. If something’s getting too much for you, lay down and rest, you’ll figure it out tomorrow. Don’t stay in one place, remove yourself from all the negativity in your life. Feel the moment, live your life the way you think is the right way. Drink, party and dance all night long. Do your homework. Get ready for your exams. Eat healthy and greasy. However you want. Open your eyes and step away from all the lies, intrigues and toxic people. Run, as fast as you can, to overtake everyone else, be better for yourself as you were yesterday, a week ago or a month ago. Don’t stop. Don’t give up, keep your head held high and show everyone who didn’t want you, what they’re missing. Don’t ever stop dreaming. Tell those who don’t believe in you to go to hell. Trust but don’t be naive. Give everything you’ve got. Your only competition is yourself. Eat, whenever you’re hungry, wear that outfit you like, if you want to, dye your hair in all the colours, be crazy, be moody, don’t be all square and express whenever you don’t like something, when you’re unhappy or uncomfortable. Stand by your opinion. Take yourself seriously. Laugh loud, get excited over little things, laugh about yourself, say “please” and “thank you”, be happy for others. Grant others the things you’d like to have as well. Don’t be perfect. Be brave enough to do your thing, take advice but don’t accept it without thinking about it yourself. Don’t spill your secrets to everyone, trust yourself the most. Start accepting your mistakes, loving yourself, your flaws, your rough edges. Talk good about yourself, with yourself and start thinking positive. See positive in all setbacks and defeats. Look for the small victories and believe me, you will find them. Do something good for yourself. You’re worth it. You deserve it.
I mean let’s just talk about how comfortable Kobayashi & Tohru are with each other. Even though Tohru takes her role as a maid seriously, she’s not constantly fawning over Kobayashi the way she was at first. Like just lightly sassing Kobayashi when Kobayashi tries to get her to leave the warmth of the kotatsu so she doesn’t have to, or getting Kobayashi’s help to read her fortune without turning it into a come-on or anything. They touched on it explicitly in an earlier episode, but it’s really more clear than ever that they both treat each other as equals. And Kobayashi’s dialogue just felt so natural, so domestic. Joking with Tohru, making sure she’s not overdoing it for New Year’s, thanking and praising her freely. They’ve both changed and grown closer as a result, an inseparable part of each other’s lives. Kobayashi isn’t going to fall in love with Tohru so much as wake up one day and realize she’s loved Tohru for a long time now.
Imagine your otp singing a duet of a love song together, Person A staring out straight ahead because they’re afraid of Person B catching them stating, while Person B just stares lovingly at Person A throughout the entire song.
Person A is a spell caster/ summoner of some sorts and attempts to summon an all powerful being to do their bidding, person B. Once summoned person B makes it their personal mission to annoy person A. Up to you if this becomes endearing
(A is always the Tol and B is always the Smol in this prompt set)
- A finding B in their sweater that is easily 3 sizes too big for them and B trying frantically to explain why they are in A’s sweater
- A just shows up to random events with friends with B on their shoulders for no reason and this has just became the norm
- A getting beat up by some bullies on the playground so B comes in, and B is not even half the size of the bullies, yet B pounds all of their asses into the ground and tells A that they are gonna teach A about self defense and A right then and there just fell in love
- A always runs up behind B and picks them up and twirls them around, and since B likes it so much, B tries to do the same thing to A but fails miserably
- B climbs up on the counter to get some ingredients to cook with and A comes in and laughs because B looks so cute standing on the normal size counter getting ingredients
- A makes a flower crown for B but it doesn’t turn out too good because their over sized fingers can’t tie knots right but B loves it anyway
- B loving being the big spoon and A loving to be held like this because A was always the big spoon in other relationships and all A wanted was to be held and B finally gives them what they want
- A randomly picking up B bridal style through out the day and kissing them and telling them how much they love B
- A coming behind B while they are cooking and wrapping their arms around B, B always leans back into A, and A always leans down and rests their chin on B’s shoulder and kisses their cheek
- B always gets a piggyback from A when they are in a huge crowd because A doesn’t want to loose them
- B is the loving and sweet one who loves everyone and everything while A is an edgelord who hates everyone except for B
- A always making fun of B’s height so B perfects 6 inch stilettos so now they are the average height of everyone else
- A always feeling so abnormal for being so tall and B feeling so abnormal for being so short, so they both bond over being abnormal and then eventually get married and in their vows they talk about how they bonded over their height differences
- A accidentally grabbing one of B’s coats and being stuck freezing because how the hell can anyone even fit into this size of clothing? It’s so small
- A seeing B next to their gaint fuffly dog and A saying they have to take B’s picture because B looks photoshopped because of how smol they are
- A cuddling up to B because they are cold and B always being warm because B is a smol ball of fury at all times
- B sitting in A’s lap and they couldn’t feel happier
- A shielding B from the rain
- A using B as a bench press while B goes on their phone and blogs
- B using A as a bench press while A goes on their phone and blogs