LIBYA. September 2011.
(1) A Libyan rebel fighter recovers weapons and ammunition from a Gaddafi loyalist’s truck after it was attacked and destroyed during the advance towards Sirte. Ciro Fusco/EPA
(2) Libyan rebels prepare to go to Sirte.
(3) A portrait depicting Libya’s former ruler Muammar Gadhafi is riddled with bullet marks and vandalised with paint on a wall in Tripoli. Francois Mori/AP
(4) Libyans celebrate a goal as they watch the CAF Africa Cup of Nations football qualifying match between Libya and Mozambique on a giant open air screen in Tripoli. Patrick Baz/Getty
(5) Anti-Gaddafi fighters stand on an SA-5 SAM missile at the Burkan air defence military base, which was destroyed by a NATO air strike. Goran Tomasevic/Reuters
(6) Wahlid Neber, 23, visits the grave of his brother, who he says was killed in Tripoli fighting against Muammar Gaddafi’s troops, at a cemetery on the first day of Eid al-Fitr. Carlos Barria/Reuters