this week on facebook...
- Aaron Tindall: My 18 month old boy just grabbed the Prestige euph out of my hands and played an audible Bb and F in the staff....no joke!
- Pat Stuckemeyer: I don't know what's more surprising: your boy, or that you were practicing euphonium...
- David Bobroff: We all know that a euphonium is really a gateway to tuba.
- James Gourlay: You must be really proud!
- Rachel Matz: Arnold Jacobs would be proud.
- Justin Benavidez: Corners down!
- James Grant: OMG — can I write him a concerto?
- i love the brass community