- Cat: (sees Mon-El) So, this is the boy... Milo, is it?
- Mon-El: Uh, Mike, actually, and I'm a man, not a boy. Daxamite, if you want to cut hairs about it.
- Kara: (clears thrust, whispers) It's split hairs.
- Cat: I know what I said, Milo. Honestly, Kiera. I practically hand you James Olsen on a silver platter. Artistic, sensitive, bursting from his oxford shirts. And you dump him for this pasty teen show reject in bad pants?
- Mon-El: Hey!
- Cat: (Sighs) It looks like I'll have to take matters into my own hands. Boy... be gone. Girl... come.
- (And Kara does)
(1)I agree that Rhysand is a person of color now. To be honest when I first read the book I thought he was Sean O' Pry. Because he's described as pale and with light eyes. Then it's said that he got his natural tan skin back and I was like oh he's Greek, Italian or latino. . But reading the points you make I can definitely see Rhys as middle eastern. But then I go to Sjmaas pintrest and she literally has a white guy labeled as teenage Rhys. And white male models labeled as Cassisan and Azriel.