Emimike domestic headcanon
I lost track of how many of these I already did, but here we go:
- Michele is extremely tidy. Things have to be at the exact same spot as always or he feels uncomfortable and cringy.
- Emil is an in-bed-eater. Every night before sleep he curls up in bed with a late night snack and watches an episode or two of his current favourite show
- Michele is really angry about it, every night he keeps hissing at Emil to get out because the crumbs everywhere are disgusting
- Eventually Michele gives up, he sees how tired Emil is every evening due to practice and school
and dealing with such a grumpy boyfriend, so he lets him do it.
- Over time he joins Emil because they both are just smol tired boys, so they cuddle and eat in the bed.
- Michele is so angry about the pasta dishes Emil cooks. He even uses the wrong kind of pasta! It always tastes good, it just doesn’t taste right.
- Emil keeps teasing Michele with “Fine, you can cook if you know better!” every time, he knows Michele can’t cook shit.
- Emil really tries, though, he just doesn’t know the real Italian stuff and also
- “No, we’re not spending that much money on fricking c h e e s e, Mickey!”
- They’ve been together for over 4 years and Michele still instinctively slaps Emil’s hand when he wants to touch Sara sometimes.
- When they visit Emil’s family, they find out Emil’s dog hates Michele. They both are really sad about it, but Michele is just not an animal person and the doggo can feel it.
- They eventually get a cat later in their relationship. So Emil has to take care of two grumpy idiots.