i honestly cant comprehend it when people say that they dont ship Jake and Amy when they are like such literal One True Pairing material like??
- slowburn, mutual pining
- such a soft naturally developed relationship that went from partnerts at work to partners in life and their dating just made it so much richer
- the “i know youre dating another guy and i dont want to make this awkward but i just had to let you know that i really like you but dont worry i wont bother you about it”
- literal canon fake dating au
- when they start dating they try to hide it from thieir friends
work family trope but they literally fail in a day
- the universe seems to tell us this is a bad idea but you know what fuck that noise i wanna be with you
- they literally accidentally kill a man by making out at their 1st official day of being a couple like?? get you an otp who can top that
- “theres no one elses opinion that matters more to me” “he makes me laugh”
- they were friends before they started dating!! and they remained silly competitive friends even after they became a couple!!
- no “now that were dating i suddenly realized you have flaws and i dont want this anymore” drama
- they literally asked for their work dads approval
- like literally no unnecessary drama they fight a few times but none of it is ever superficial or due to bad communication?
- they literally flirt all the time and have their own silly puns and eyeroll eachother but never make the other feel uncomfortable??
- they support each other and are very attentive to the others interests? they try to become involved in things that the other likes just to make them happy??
- “i know that youre dating someone else but im here for you as a friend and i want to see you happy”