A quick edit. Not really anything major, but I thought i’d share. This scene is supposed to be at night, with the default colour palettes it made the characters pop too much, so I manually recoloured every individual frame. Quite pleased with the results, looks way better.
Dayummm I had no ides the first one would be so popular!
* Hairspray can beat a counterfeit marker on fake bills
* Buy a movie ticket, but plan out the theater’s schedule so you can see multiple movies throughout the day, back-to-back.
* For extra carry-ons at no charge, go the airport gift shop and ask for a gift bag, and stuff your stuff into it. Because it looks like you purchased it at the airport, the flight will let you bring it on free, even if it’s over your carry-on limit.
* The most popular brand of washing machine is a ‘Speed Queen’ if your apartment complex uses Speed Queen you are in luck. Go on eBay and buy a Speed Queen 800 key. Its a hex key, looks like a circle with a little knob on one part. The keys go for about 15 bucks on eBay. When you have the keys starting the machine for free is easy!
* If there is something electronic at work you’d like to have and you have time to do it…. open it up, disable it (clip a power wire or unplug a wire on the circuit board), then close it up. When someone tries to operate it it wont work. They will think it is worn out or malfunctioned or broken and throw it away. Go into the garbage later to retrieve it. Open it up, undo your previous disabling and now you have it. Working and everything
* For the desperately broke/homeless youth. I used to do this when i was a skate rat. All you needed was a hammer, a quarter, and an older vending machine. Hammer the quarter flatter and flatter till its the size of a silver dollar ($1 coin whatever). Old vending machines obviously don’t have the greatest technology in them and can only read the now flatted coin’s size as a silver dollar. Then hit the coin return. Your quarter just became 4 quarters.
* If you live in a house in an area that still has basic cable, you can give yourself free cable by going outside and opening the gray plastic cable box on the outside of your house, inside you’ll see cable wire spliced together with what looks like a large, stainless steel AA battery. Just unscrew that and screw the two ends of cable into each other. That AA battery thing is called a “filter.” Without it on, you now have cable. Its seriously that easy.
* Any time I need to park at a concert , which often around here they charge $20-30 for parking, I roll the window down and say “hello, I’m a journalist working the show tonight for [make up publication or webzine] and was told by venue management to ask for staff parking”. If there’s a staff parking lot, you get staff parking. If there isn’t, they’re confused and just let you park in the regular lot for free.
* If you want to slack off at work, slack off but act annoyed/frustrated around your boss which will give the impression you’re working hard
* My dad (a graphic artist) made a perfect mock-up of the parking sticker for the train station and parked there for free for a good twenty years.