parks and recreation male

Funniest MALE TV characters (in my opinion)

in no particular order…

1. Joey Tribbiani (Friends)

2. Barney Stinson (How I met Your Mother)

3. Abed Nadir (Community)

4. Schmidt (New Girl)

5. Andy Dwyer (Parks and Recreation)

6. Nathan Young (Misfits)

7. Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)

8. Chris Miles (Skins)

9. J.D. (Scrubs)

10. Ron Swanson (Parks and Recreation)

11. Sheldon Cooper (The Big Bang Theory)

12. Cook (Skins)

13. Steven Hyde (That 70s Show)

14. Pauly D (Jersey Shore)

15. Scott Disick (Keeping Up With The Kardashians)

16. Alfie Wickers (Bad Education)

17. Danno Williams (Hawaii Five-O)

18. Stiles Stilinski (Teen Wolf)

I get why you don’t want anyone to know about Duke Silver.

And you don’t have to worry. Your secret is safe with me. To even it out, I”m going to tell you all of my secrets. I once forgot to brush my teeth for five weeks. I didn’t actually sell my last car, I just forgot where I parked it. I don’t know who Al Gore is, and at this point, I’m too afraid to ask. When they say 2 percent milk, I don’t know what the other 98 percent is. When I was a baby, my head was so big, scientists did experiments on me. I once threw beer at a swan and then it attacked my niece Rebecca. You don’t have to play the Unity concert. But don’t quit music. Please.

Andy Dwyer, Parks and Recreation

Tagged by: @caraeverdeen

Tag 9 people you want to get to know better.
Relationship status: Freshly Single

Last song I listened to: ‘Turn it off’ from book of Mormon

Last book I read: A Game of Thrones

Favourite colour: Blue

Top 3 shows: SKAM, Whose Line Is It Anyway, Parks And Recreation

Top 3 ships: Evak (SKAM), Malec (Shadow hunters), the male Tanager (a bird) and the picture of a male tanager at Amazonia (he’s tried to mate with the pic many times)

I’m not gonna tag anyone but feel free to do it if your heart does so desire!

8

[get to know me meme] 10 Male Characters (4/10): Andy Dwyer (Parks and Recreation)