i know these posts are annoying but please like or rb if you primarily post any of these things i need more content
stranger things, crazy ex girlfriend, the good place, lesbians, brooklyn nine nine, art, the mindy project, buffy the vampire slayer, parks and rec, other comedy tv shows, new girl, american housewife, blackish, the bold type, fresh off the boat, jane the virgin, one day at a time, izombie, dirk gently’s holistic detective agency, superstore, master of none
Dania Beach Boomers and Hurricane Rollercoaster (Dania Beach, Florida)
ADDRESS: 1700 NW 1st St, Dania Beach, FL 33004
COORDINATES: 26.054100, -80.160171
The Dania Beach Hurricane is a wooden roller coaster at Boomers! in Dania Beach, Florida. It built by Coaster Works, Inc. and at 3,200-feet-long, 100-feet-tall, the coaster was the largest wooden roller coaster in Florida. The roller coaster closed down in 2011 due to the lack of funding for the coaster and the cost it took to maintain it. Boomers! closed down shortly after.
**There are many large bees nests surrounding this coaster if you have any allergies to such you may want to skip out on exploring this one. Also be aware that there are alligators that may live in the nearby waters. They are not known to attack humans unless provoked. **
Meet Steve Rogers, the Deputy Director of the Pawnee Parks and Recreation Department. He throws himself into each and every project with an unmatched passion, always ready to serve the people of Pawnee, and he drags the rest of the Parks and Rec staff along with him. In the midst of running a children’s concert series, operating the city’s parks, fending off the shockingly aggressive raccoon population, and dealing with the passionate citizens of Pawnee, Steve has one overarching goal, a project that will be the beginning of a prestigious political career: turning Municipal Lot 48 into a beautiful park.
As a result of the City Council’s incompetence and mismanagement, the governor dispatches a team of state auditors from Indianapolis, throwing a wrench into Steve’s grand plan. Sam Wilson is gregarious and unfailingly positive, while his partner, Peggy Carter, is prickly and inflexible. Steve tries to protect his city and his department from the budget cut machete, but the City Council’s damage is too severe. The government shuts down, but Steve is bound and determined to fix it. He is known around City Hall as the “Man With a Plan”, after all. (He is alternatively known as “that tall blond pain in the ass”, but he prefers the first one.)
Steve rallies the Parks and Rec team (plus a few other friends), and together, they bring back the Harvest Festival, an old Pawnee tradition. Steve finds himself in the midst of an uphill battle–fighting a brutal flu, bad publicity, lack of resources, the threat of losing their department entirely, a curse, an evil librarian, and a burgeoning crush on a colleague–all in the name of providing a service to the town he loves so much.
Featuring: Nick Fury as Director of P&R, Natasha Romanoff as his assistant, Clint Barton as the shoeshine guy, Thor Odinson as the office manager, Tony Stark as Steve’s assistant and department scheduler, Bruce Banner as the office accountant, and James “Bucky” Barnes as Steve’s best friend and nurse extraordinaire.
pairing: Jimin x oc x Jaebum genre: smut, oral, dirty talk, overstimulation, orgasm denial word count: 3.6k a/n: Isolde spent three years with Jimin after meeting him by chance in a dance studio. He was perfect and he loved her, she thought he was the one she’d spend the rest of her life with. That all crumbles when he decides he wants to please his parents and leave her so he can be with someone like him. Isolde is plummeted into turmoil and leaves her job as a choreographer to move back home to the states. A mutual friend named Im Jaebum reaches out to console her, lift her back up from her fragile state. It’s a push and pull tug between what she thought she had and what she could have.
“Is, baby, wake up.” Jaebum’s voice sounded in my ear, stirring me from my slumber as his arm looped around my naked waist and his lips kissed along my neck. I felt a warmth spread through me, a smile taking over my entire face as my eyes remained closed. I took my free arm and reached behind me, fingers carding through his bedhead as he continued kissing along my skin.
“I need you to wake up.” he pushed, the pads of his calloused fingers tracing patterns along my exposed hip bone. I rolled to face him, taking in all the features of his handsome face first thing in the morning, memorizing them.
Seeing it in person was so much better than seeing it through a computer screen, I couldn’t think of anything better to wake up to. I lifted my hand to stroke the side of his jaw, planting a kiss to his chin and then his lips. His eyes were still heavy with sleep, obsidian orbs locked on my face as a smile crept across his pouty lips.
“I’m awake, I’m awake.” quickly leaning in, he pecked my lips over and over, making me giggle uncontrollably.
jerkwad neighbor who loves parking in my driveway parked there again
this winter. He apparently didn’t learn. We had several snow storms this
winter and there were advisories to not park your car in the street,
for plowing purposes. Of course shit nugget still doesn’t want to pay
$270 for a parking pass, where he lives. My parents were visiting, so
all of our cars were in my driveway. We were having dinner, and here it
is in the middle of the fucking night he doesn’t call-first, nor does he
ring on the door bell. He bangs on the door [not knock, there’s a
difference] interrupting dinner with my family. I ask what his problem
“I can’t park on the street, let me park in your driveway.”
Ex-fucking-cuse me?? No “May I?” let alone a “please?” I, politely
said “No, you can’t” and especially since my driveway was full and it’s
MY FUCKING DRIVEWAY, I’m not going to move my parents’ cars nor mine
just for him to park. He left and went to demand parking in other
neighbors’ driveways. They too-know he’s a piece of shit and are long
fed up with him as well, so they said no.
He comes back later after hearing him swear up and down the block. He
knocks again and I tell him that he can park if he gave me $60 bucks; I
wager that’s the price if he wants to take my time out from having
dinner with my family to move all the cars out of my driveway and have
him at the end of the driveway [so he wouldn’t be blocking us in]. He
starts cursing and walks away. I didn’t care; finished dinner with my
The next day came about and it’s when the advisory is in effect. My
parents took my dad’s car and they went to get groceries, only to come
back and find that asshole parked in the driveway, AGAIN! Okay. Now you
wanna play? I tried calling a truck, but they were in a delay what with
getting people out of their cars and the tow-truck companies are fully
booked during the winter, so I wasn’t going to wait hours. I didn’t ring
his doorbell or anything because I knew his response [he pretends to
not be home when it’s times to alert him of his shitdickness].
Having some warm cider in my living room, I see him leave with a
friend and they go out, but he rides with his friend and leaves his car
in my driveway. Lightbulbs turned on. My driveway is mostly flat,
thankfully, so my dad and I jacked the rear end if his car and pivoted
it out of the way, and there was barely enough to wiggle my dad’s car
back into the driveway. But we got it out of the way enough that we
could get cars in and out of the driveway with careful maneuvering. Now
he’s still gone, and so I took the jack back under his car, and jacked
the car up right on its catalytic converter. Its bent and has left a
slight opening in the exhaust-work.
Also left a scratch at the bases of his door, have fun with rust, in
some time. It’s pretty freaking cold out and I had brought in my garden
hose for the winter, but I hooked it up to my basement sink and set it
on mist and thoroughly showered his car with water, giving it a decent
coating of ice over the door handles, on the windshield, and windows.
The snow gets heavy and we haven’t noticed him return yet [we figure
he would return because he’d have to be flumoxed about his car being
covered in ice]. We got an idea, though. The snow stopped a bit and we
began some shoveling and packed mounds of snow around his car, thus
making it inaccessible.
He returns and asks what happened to his car. I ask him why he parked
where people shovel snow into piles. He knew damn well he parked there,
but it was fun watching him take an entire day trying to melt the ice
and free his car. He said he was going to call the cops, and so I told
him to, he didn’t since he probably knew he would get fined and I can
charge him with trespassing. Dumbass also thought it was a good idea to
try and melt ice with hot water; cracked his windshield. Have fun with
rust and an exhaust leak. Try it again. Play stupid ass games, win
fucking stupid-ass prizes.
TL;DR Neighbor still parked in my driveway and
interrupted dinner with my family, so I iced him in and left him some
surprises with his car.
10. Anne Bonny (Black Sails) Anne is a great character and pretty much the only reason I watched all of Black Sails. She is a fierce no-nonsense fighter (one of the best in this series), extremely loyal to those she cares about, and subtly complex. Her relationships with both Rackham and Max made the show for me.
9. Paula Proctor (Crazy Ex-Girlfriend) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is a tragically underrated show and Paula is one of the most underrated characters on it. She is a steadfast and supportive friend but incredibly human in how she makes mistakes trying to find happiness for herself and those she loves. Her snark and character development make a great companion for the wonderful shit show that is Rebecca Bunch.
8. Lagertha (Vikings) Lagertha is a strong fighter on the battlefield, in the political arena, and in her personal relationships. She never allows society and the people around her to dictate how she lives her life. Further, she is a compassionate person and often combines this empathy with a clear minded wisdom that has aided her throughout the series. Seeing her carve out her own place in the world has been one of the best parts of Vikings
7. Fish Mooney (Gotham) Fish Mooney was far and away the best of Gotham’s female characters. Fish is unapologetically herself and allows no one to stand in the way of what she wants. Possessing a strong will, level head, and mind for strategy, she ruthlessly overtakes her enemies. Yet, more than many of the villains in Gotham she is able to cultivate a following based solely on her skill at protectively nurturing those who show her loyalty and violently pursuing those who betray her.
6. April Ludgate (Parks and Recreation) April’s bizarre personality, dry and sarcastic sense of humor, and the depth with which she feels friendship and love put her at number six. Though all the characters on Parks and Recreation are amazing, every line April speaks is gold. I love her deadpan delivery and fascination with the macabre. She is one of the funniest characters on the show and one that I strongly relate to.
5. Deandra ‘Sweet Dee’ Reynolds (It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia) Dee is one of the most debauched, vulgar, and depraved women on television, and that’s what makes her so great. She highlights a new side of the female character and allows women to be as fallible and selfish as their male counterparts. Watching her swear, get violent, beg for validation, and generally interact with the rest of the gang continues to be some of the best parts of the show.
4. Anya Jenkins (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Anya’s straightforward and often blunt personality won me over right away. I love the unique brand of humor she brings to the show. With her history as a vengeance demon and exploration of what it means to be human she could have been so much more than she was. Anya is ‘surprisingly sensitive’, loyal, and insightful. Any scene that includes her is instantly improved.
3. Raquel (Crazyhead) It’s a testament to how much I like this character given that there are only 6 episodes of Crazyhead. Raquel is truly a ‘kick arse hell bitch’, but her propensity for vulgarity and humor never takes away from her rich emotional composition. It is exciting to see how she balances her sensitive but tough, fearless but insecure nature. I cannot recommend this show highly enough, and Raquel is certainly one the reasons it is worth watching.
2. Kelly Maxwell (Ash vs. Evil Dead) I love all the characters on AvED, but Kelly has been the standout female character for me. She is always willing to call Ash out on his bullshit or rip the face off a deadite in a deli slicer, and her attitude on the show is unmatched. She is fiercely independent, but cares for her friends even as she struggles to find meaning and her place in the world. Her experiences have brought out her volatile temper and a reckless streak, but they have also shown her to have a sharp wit and protective side. Seeing Kelly fight, curse, and figure her life out in a world full of darkness and violence are just a few of the many things that makes this show and this character totally and completely badass.
1. Cara Mason (Legend of the Seeker) It should be no surprise that Cara tops my list at number one. She is a kick ass warrior, sassy as hell, and a fictional feminist icon. Though all the female characters in Legend of the Seeker are amazing in their own right, Cara’s transformation from hardline Mord’Sith to ally and friend of both the Seeker and Mother Confessor is subdued but extremely well done. She consistently shows herself to be a deeply complex person, capable of a wide array of emotions. She is true to herself, even as she realizes that she is changing. She is true to those around her, even if trust and respect do not come immediately. She is true to her beliefs and her principles but not dogmatic in her adherence. She speaks her mind, does not apologize for doing what she thinks is right, and has a keen mind and brave heart. Cara will always be my favorite fictional character, and it is impossible for me to succinctly list all the reasons why she is deserving of that position.
Sorry this got so long! I tried to keep it concise, but I just love these characters so much.