Coconut Flour Pancakes
Makes 1 serving
100g unsweetened coconut yogurt*
½ cup egg whites
2 tbsp coconut flour
¼ tsp baking powder
Oil, to grease pan
1. Grease a nonstick pan, and set to medium-high heat.
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl, and mix until fully incorporated.
3. Spoon batter onto the pan, and let sit for about 3-5 minutes, or until the pancakes start to bubble.
4. Flip the pancakes, and let cook for another 3-5 minutes.
5. Serve with choice of nut butter, syrup, fruit, etc.*
* I used YOSO unsweetened coconut yogurt, which is vegan.
* I served mine with almond butter, banana coins, and cinnamon.