TREAT YO SELF A PAMPER EVENING
Each one of us tend to stress out on a daily basis. However, we know for a fact that stress causes acne on face, sleepless nights. Let’s not forget that it makes us gain weight much easier. Luckily, a pamper evening is here to help.
What is a pamper evening?
It’s the night ( mostly a Sunday night) where you treat yourself a bath alongside scent candles and foam and afterwards- or beforehand- you just do the skincare stuff for yourself and change into cute pajamas and go to bed early to get a full night’s rest.
Step 1: Change into comfy clothes and wipe out your make-up
- I personally use Clinique: take the day off makeup remover for lids, lashes & lips which you can get for $30
Step 2: Apply a face mask
- I either make a homemade mask or use Ren: Clarimatte Invisible Pores Detox Mask
Step 3: Prepare your bath
- Put your clothes on the radiator to feel warm afterwards.
- Adjust water’s temperature to about 28ºC
- Let the water pour into the tub until mid-height
- While the water is pouring, pour your favorite bath foam into the tub(I personally use bath and body works : Stress relief with eucalyptus tea and I love it. It leaves my skin really soft and moisturised. And it indeed makes me relieve.)
- Light a few candles (I either use Lavender vanilla or sweater weather by Bath and Body Works)
- Put a glass of cold water (or any other beverage that you can choose) to drink right next to your tub
- Get into the bath apply a hair mask ( I use toni and guy reconstruction hair mask and I love it. It really nourishes my hair and leaves it with feeling like silk.)
- Enjoy your bath while reading a book alongside relaxing music
- At the end of the bath rinse your hair and carefully put out each candle to make sure they will not cause fire.
Step 4: Comb your hair and blow- dry it.
Step 5: Prepare yourself a cup of tea.
Step 6: Manicure
Fix your nails and apply your nail polish
- During winter I usually prefer either french manicure or darker colors
- I use Essie Allure for my french manicure base and nails inc. chelsea bridge for base and top coat and “sole mate” is a dark red which look great on your nails in Fall.
Step 7: Do whatever you like or go to sleep.
As you can see, this is a very simple way of treating yourself. Every girl needs time to herself every once in a while and doing this once in a week/2 weeks helps A LOT. Tell me if you liked this post and what would you add or change in this routine?