Some people just cannot stand it when the Ahlulbayt are mentioned. Instead they fabricate hadith after hadith.
The real hadith:
“Behold! My Ahlul-Bayt are like the Ark of Noah. Whoever embarked in it was SAVED, and whoever turned away from it was PERISHED.”
- al-Mustadrak, by al-Hakim, v2, p343, v3, pp 150-151 on the authority of Abu Dhar. al-Hakim said this tradition is authentic (Sahih).
- Fadha'il al-Sahaba, by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v2, p786
- Tafsir al-Kabir, by Fakhr al-Razi, under the commentary of verse 42:23, Part 27, p167
- al-Bazzar, on the authority of Ibn Abbas and Ibn Zubair with the wording “drowned” instead of “perished”.
- al-Sawa'iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar Haythami, Ch. 11, section 1, p234 under Verse 8:33. Also in section 2, p282. He said this Hadith has been transmitted via numerous authorities.
- Tarikh al-Khulafaa and Jami’ al-Saghir, by al-Suyuti
- al-Kabir, by al-Tabarani, v3, pp 37,38
- al-Saghir, by al-Tabarani, v2, p22
- Hilyatul Awliyaa, by Abu Nu'aym, v4, p306
- al-Kuna wal Asmaa, by al-Dulabi, v1, p76
- Yanabi al-Mawaddah, by al-Qundoozi al-Hanafi, pp 30,370
- Is'af al-Raghibeen, by al-Saban