Masterlist of Bullet Journal Ideas
I was going to post images with each listing, but 100 pictures on one Tumblr post was quite a task. So, if you’d like to see examples of any of these, I am adding them to my Pinterest Board which can be found [here].
1. Books To Read- Color them in as you go! Or make a fun list of them and check them off one at a time.
2. All About Me- Make doodles of things you love, add quotes, draw yourself!
3. Future Log- There are so many ways to make this page. Please do some research to see which would work best for you
4. Movies To Watch- Pretty self-explanatory, but there are many ways to do this page too
5. Skills To Learn- Jot down all the things you want to learn
6. Important Numbers and Addresses- In case of emergency of course. Also, be careful what you put in this part for your own privacy reasons
7. Year In Pixels- Honestly, one of my favorite pages
8. Fonts, Banners, and Frame Ideas- For practice and to choose from when you are having trouble being creative
9. Snail Mail Log- Keeping a list of people who you want to send letters to
10. Savings Tracker- It’s always fun to see how much you have saved up
11. TV Series Tracker- Keep track of all the shows you still need to binge
12. Monthly Challenges- I know I haven’t been helpful with this lately, but you can always search for challenges on my page
13. Music Playlists- A list of songs that describe you, your goals, things you love, etc.
14. Timeline of Your Life- This was hard for me to make. My life isn’t all that exciting
15. Inspiration Page- Fill it with quotes, pictures, memories, etc.
16. Self-Care List/Ideas- I posted many lists like this on my Pinterest if you want more ideas
17. Monthly/Yearly Memories- Look back on all the good and bad things that you’ve gotten over and endured.
18. Sleep Tracker- See how many hours you get each night. This also works well when paired with number 7.
19. Me Time Log- Keep track of how many hours you spend with yourself. We all need to learn to love on ourselves a little more.
20. Tiny Adventures- Go out of your comfort zone and go on some tiny adventures like reading in public, talking to a stranger, giving people compliments, etc.
21. Word Tracker- For those who are writers who like to procrastinate
22. Daily To-Do List- This can be done on your weekly pages or you can make a page specifically for daily sticky notes.
23. Blog Post Ideas- Got an idea, but you’re not at your computer or have what you need for your post? WRITE IT DOWN
24. Fitness Log- Keep track of how much and when you work out or stretch or do yoga or and of those fun physical activities.
25. Food Log- If you’re trying to lose weight or just get healthy or just want to track your food intake for fun, this is for you!
26. Meal Prep- I love how cute and helpful these pages can be.
27. Gift Lists- Ever see something and say to yourself, “Man, ____ would really like that”? Keep a list of things people would like so that you don’t worry about it when it comes to holiday time or birthdays.
28. Grocery Lists- Every time I go shopping, I forget something because I didn’t write it down.
29. Goals- Oh, yes! It’s 2018. We need some goals. Monthly, weekly, daily, YEARLY. Just get some goals and aim for them.
30. Recipes To Try- I see nice recipes all the time on Facebook, but I never think about them again after I keep scrolling. It’s bad.
31. Daily Affirmations- Give yourself some compliments and some emotional support
32. Business Plan- Make yourself a good businesswoman or businessman or businessperson in 2018. You got this.
33. Birthdays- Keep track of all those important people in your life that need to be remembered on their special day.
34. Work Hour Log- Sometimes we don’t keep track of all the things we get paid for. Actual work, babysitting, photography jobs, writing jobs, pet sitting, house sitting, etc.
35. Wishlists- Not so you can #treatyourself, but so that you can make note of things you really want.
36. Gratitude Log- It’s always good to have a moment of gratitude with yourself. Make it a monthly challenge if you need to!
37. Quotes- Your own, friend quotes, celebrity quotes, author quotes, and lyrics.
38. Illustrations and Doodles- Doodling helps you keep your mind fresh and ready to react quickly to situations.
39. Jokes- Your own, ones you heard, ones you read, etc.
40. New Discoveries and Interesting Facts- Find a new interesting fact? How about that lemonade is basically Sprite in almost any other country than America?
41. Travel Log- Places you want to go! There are so many ways to do this, so look up different versions before starting!
42. Family and Friend Favorites- Their favorite colors, animals, stores, places, hobbies, etc.
43. DIY Projects- Things you want to try out someday.
44. Chore List- Keep track of when you do your chores so that your house doesn’t become disgusting or dusty.
45. Bucketlist- What do you want to do before graduation, moving out, marriage, having kids, etc.
46. Story Ideas- I always come up with story ideas and then when I sit down to write them, I blank.
47. Period Log- For people with periods that have many PMS symptoms or even PMDD symptoms. This is a great way to show your doctor all of the things you go through each cycle.
48. Words That Make You Happy- Silly words, ugly words, words that are fun to say, etc.
49. Things That Make You Happy- People, places, and things.
50. Monthly Habits- Water intake, cleaning, bathing, exercising, reading, etc.
51. Story Titles- This can be titles for books, short stories, poems, or just nice sounding titles for anything.
52. Made Up Words- I make myself laugh with all the words I make up on the daily.
53. Follower Counter- This page keeps me inspired to keep doing what I love.
54. Index- Always have an index for easy access to the pages you want to find.
55. Icons- Sometimes we need to have icons to make our pages pretty. Sometimes we make too many icons and never use them (me).
56. Packing List- For those who travel often or stay at friends’ houses more than our own, it’s good not to forget the things we need.
57. Morning Routines- Our bodies need routines for mornings to get us ready for the day.
58. Nightly Routines- Our bodies need routines for nights to prepare us for sleep. (see what I did there?)
59. Weight Tracker- If you’re struggling with your weight, keep a chart tracker or add your daily weight to your calendar.
60. Pen Test Page- If you get new pens, highlighters, or markers, its best to test them out before using them.
61. Brain Dump- Sometimes we just need to jot down ideas or thoughts. It’s okay if they don’t make sense.
62. Spending Log- Keep track of what you spend because you might need that someday.
63. Water Tracker- HYDRATE
64. Habit Tracker Reward System- This is something I came up with myself, so if you have questions, message me!
65. Name Lists (For Babies and Stories)- Keep a list of cool names for characters or even future babies.
66. Looking Forward To…- Birthdays, holidays, raises, pay days, vacations, etc.
67. Compliment Lists- Make a list of your go-to compliments, your favorite ones people have given you, etc.
68. Level 10 Life- Please look up what this is before jumping into it!
69. Pet Care Log- Keep track of how much you do with your pets. Walks, play time, park time, play dates, baths, etc.
70. Achievements- What have you done that you are proud of?
71. Weekly Log- Keep track of your week. This is one of the most used pages in any bullet journal honestly.
72. Monthly Log- Another overly used page in any bullet journal. Very important.
73. Daily Log- I don’t do this too often, but I know it helps others who really need a whole page for each day.
74. Bill Tracker- This was fun to make and something I will be using now
75. Income Tracker- How much and how frequently do you get paid?
76. Deadline Page- Prepare yourself for things that you need to get done. Do not procrastinate this year!
77. Vocabulary Practice- Sometimes we just need to educate ourselves on our own terms. (and with our own terms. Anyone? Anyone?)
78. Doctor Appointment Log- If you don’t want to add them to your calendar or they are too far out to add to the calendar you’re using.
79. Username and Password List- Be careful with this page. If someone finds your bullet journal, this could be bad.
80. Monthly Cover Page- These are so cute! I just started doing them, but they make my journal so artsy and pretty.
81. Dream Log- This is a fun one. Track your dreams. This would be good to line up with how many hours you get as well.
82. Favorites List- What are YOUR favorites? Movies, snacks, drinks, subjects, people, colors, animals, etc.
83. Habits To Break- Do you bite your nails? Quote The Office too much? Throw clothes into piles on your floor? STOP THAT.
84. Small Things That Matter- Puppies, getting up in the morning, pennies, smiling at yourself, laughter, etc. Remind yourself that there is good in the world.
85. Things To Sell- Get rid of the things you don’t need. Or make things to sell! Be prosperous this year.
86. School Schedule- High school and college students really need this. Even teachers do too. Make a chart of your classes, room numbers, buildings, and times.
87. House Projects- Things that need fixing or improvements around the house.
88. Day Trip Ideas- Fun places to go when you have the time.
89. Things I Am Bad At- It’s okay to admit our shortcomings and work on them. Or just accept them for what they are.
90. Resolutions- YES! Make yourself this better this year. Be the best you.
91. Crochet/Knit Log- When making a blanket, small items, or just keeping track of your improvements in your skill.
92. Future Planning- Make a list of the things you want in your future and how you plan on getting them.
93. Quirk List- Ever notice you do small little weird things? Make a list to appreciate who you are.
94. Who Borrowed What- Sometimes people borrow things and you forget until you need it again. By then, they threw it out or gave it to someone else.
95. Six Word Stories- Get those creative juices pumping.
96. Love Yourself- Write down all the things you love about yourself. Appreciate yourself.
97. Paying It Back- Honestly, a good page to have, but it doesn’t get much attention from me.
98. Childhood Dreams- We should always try to look back on what we thought we wanted
99. Good Deed Ideas- Ever think “wow, wouldn’t it be great if I could _____”?
100. Mind Mapping- There are a few reasons I really enjoy this, but it really helps me get my thoughts and ideas out more easily