tumblr pagan poetry collection: Artemis
If you’re not comfortable having your work collected here, please tell me immediately and I will remove it. If you’d prefer I not @ mention you in other posts, let me know. If I’ve gotten the title of your poem wrong, let me know!
These are organized alphabetically by poet’s url, not by preference/importance/whatever.
Absolute favorite poems are bolded. Poems concerning Artemis and Apollon are in italics.
This is the first post in a series of many. If you know of or have written other Artemis poetry, please tell me and I will edit the post. The tag for this series can be found here, which will contain the other posts, and here, for various other posts concerning this topic.
- Artemis, Tracking Teacher
- A Series of Artemis Moments
- Artemis Black Bear
- Artemis of the Fiddle
- Artemis, Goddess of Dance
- Artemis, Goddess of the Dawn
- Artemis, Goddess of the Amazons
- Artemis, Goddess of Sudden Death and Disease (rubaiyat)
- Artemis, Golden
- Devotion to Artemis
- Late Night, and I am Sorry
- Temple in the Bayou
month of written devotion (incomplete)
- Agrotere, a cry for help
- Artemis Sfendamninai, for the goddess who roams the maples
- The Philadelphian Letoides
- Month of written devotion, days 31-1 (listed here)