Block B as the Mafia + How He Met You
|||Anon asked: After reading your Monsta X mafia reaction and the other ones, I was wondering if you could do one for Block B too|||
- There are many gangs in Seoul but his is definitely the worst
- Literally 5 minutes before chaos
- When he was little he thought about taking over the city and now he’s one of the most badass leaders out there
- Successfully robbed a bank once, so now he does it every month, just to see if he can get caught
- No mercy for anyone who interferes with his work
You were working at the bank when they raided it. As stubborn as you were you always got into dangerous situations. You were asked to get the money but refused to comply.
“What the fuck did you just say? Bring her here.” he told his men.
“Can you repeat that honey?” he asked taking hold of your chin.
“I said go get them yourself you fuck!” and you tried to spit him in the face but he avoided it at the last second.
“Woah! Feisty! Get her in the truck.”
- Definitely not the one you should mess with.
- His appearance may seem innocent but he’s far from that.
- Enjoys torturing people not only for info but also for fun because on who else can you test the new weapons.
- Has a massive truck and will run you over if you get in his way.
- Gets a tattoo for every big, difficult but successful mission.
You didn’t know about his work because even though you two knew each other from childhood, he has become distant lately. One night he came knocking on your door all beaten up.
“Taeil! What the hell?”
“Oh yeah, I never told you. I’m in the mafia.” he laughed.
“What? How can you joke in this condition?”
“Can you help me out here. I will tell you everything later.” he said slumping down on the sofa.
B Bomb/Lee Minhyuk
- This one is sneaky. Really sneaky.
- Can steal so much in a small amount of time that nobody even notices he was there.
- Likes to play mahjong with Pyo and Ukwon. But they don’t.
- He always cheats and it’s impossible to catch him doing that.
- As he wins most of the time, he has been banned from a lot of casinos,, that doesn’t stop him from going to them though.
Loves those tiny bb bombs
He was just kicked out from the casino when he saw you standing beside the building, smoking. He came up to you and took the cigarette out of your mouth.
“What the hell do you think you’re doing?”
“A pretty girl like you shouldn’t be smoking.” he said putting it out.
“That’s none your bussiness.”
But he ignored you and took you by the arm.
“Say, if you get me inside the casino, I could make this evening way more interesting for both of us.”
- Seems to be a pro at making any kind of black market deals.
- But he’s actually not, he’s just really lucky.
- Is pretty much lost all the time and without meaning any harm gets in a lot of trouble.
- But also that way he made a lot of new strong allies.
- Travels a lot around the country because of his work.
You have been making deals with him for as long as you can remember, so it didn’t bother you anymore when he called you to get him out of trouble.
“Jaehyo! What happened this time?” you asked, picking him up as he was barely able to stand.
“Wrong time, wrong place.” he smirked.
“As always. Come. I will patch you up.”
- Loves guns and the smell after you shoot somebody.
- Likes to hunt his enemies, making them scared and begging for their life.
- Even though he’s a very skilled assassin, he only takes those offers that can be of value to him as well.
- As opposing to others, he doesn’t mind working in the daylight and can even kill somebody in a centre of a busy street.
- Slaps Minhyuk in the face whenever he loses against him.
You worked as a guard for his target. He thought it will be easy to deal with you but you were expecting him and slammed him down on the ground.
“Okay, so I guess I will have to get serious.” he told breaking free from your grasp and pointing his gun at your head.
“Now be a good girl and tell me where my target is.”
How did even this ball of sunshine get in the mafia I have no idea.
- Can seem intimidating but he actually prefers talking to violence.
- Grew up in the mafia business but ran away from his father gang because he was too strict.
- Is very quick in knocking his opponents unconscious.
- Then apologises to their seemingly lifeless bodies.
You were following his father’s orders to keep an eye on him. You were aware that he noticed you a couple of days ago but decided not to act on it when you felt his hand on your neck.
“Stay still. It’s more than easy for me to break it now.” he told you and you complied.
“My father doesn’t send just anyone, so you must be important. You will have to come with me.”
- The second most important person in the gang and Jiho’s right hand
- He may seem all nice and stuff but he’s actually been plotting to overtake Jiho’s position as the leader
- Makes it easy for others to trust him but in reality he’s a great liar and can betray you for his own gain
- He’s the one who finds new, secluded hideouts for the gang
- He’s also the one who makes the plans for all the missions
He met you at a fancy party for big shots. He has been watching you all evening, so you finally decided to approach him.
“If you have something to say then do it.”
“Oh no, I was just thinking that a party like this doesn’t suit you.” he smirked.
“Is that so?”
“Here.” he said extending his hand. “Come with me. I will show you something much more interesting.”
A/N: Feel free to request more scenarios, reactions etc. I keep up with a lot of groups, both male and female!! 😉