Here’s a picture of my favorite space marshmallow!! :D I love everything about his character design and honestly i’d like to see him more in both the manga and show. But hands down N0.13 is my fav pro hero (other than all might that is :P)
I'm so confused why why are told we're getting an understated reunion hug... the show is exploring Castiels death and the impact on Dean already so heavily that cant just lead to a generic renion and everything is business as usual.. something has to change right? I their relationship maybe not canon destiel (but would make sense but im humble)
Based on that episode I’m guessing if the hug is understated there’s a good reason or there’s something completely ridiculous they’re not telling us :P I am 100000% withholding judgement about that moment until I see it because the only way to go from there is pleasantly surprised.
This summer has been amazing, everyone. Just absolutely amazing. I don’t deserve a single one of you or your incredible support. I’ll try to keep things active while at school with live streams and more drawing prompts, but, for now, this ends things for now. I will see you next summer. Goodbye all you lovely, darling, charming people. I love you all. AMADEUCES!!
Cas' death and inevitable return has got me thinking up all sorts of crazy scenarios for when they are reunited. I would love if Dean has a super romantic dream regarding Cas while Cas is still dead just for the extra dose of Man Pain. There's too many romantic ways this story could go and considering i already see it as romantic i can't wait until it like smothering me with the romance. do you have a wishlist for scenes you'd want to see?
I have so many wishes… I have a tag for it :p
#season 13 wishlist.
I also have a #season 14 wishlist already as… well you will see below, but this is my domestic destiel wishlist :p
The main ones being (this is without the reverting to old coping mechanisms thing or afterwards):
1. Dean opens up to Jody, she comforts him and it’s made clear his grief is extremely deep, romantic and on another level to any time before with Cas or with anyone else.
2. Dean opens up to Sam about this and other things e.g.:
- admits he likes music other than classic rock
- actually orders something other than a burger
- openly revealing his bisexuality
- treating Sam and Sam treating him like a brother and not a parent/child dynamic
- more parallels with canon romantic couples with doomed love / one being dead / gone
- a scene where they tell Claire that Cas is dead and she focuses on Dean, maybe Dean can’t cope and walks away, Claire asks Sam how he’s doing, the whole scene SCREAMS that Dean is romantically grieving and this leads to my favourite wish item, the Jody / Dean comforting scene.
- when they get Cas back it’s this scene from 7x21 but so much stronger now:
- when Cas is back we get a build up of so much romantic tension that we are all losing our shit for the second half of the season and I fall off my skis and break a leg just thinking about it. I don’t care. It will be worth it.
- 13x23 gives us some kind of 99% canon Destiel so we flail all next summer in happiness rather than the angst of this hiatus and 14x01 opens with CANON DOMESTIC DESTIEL BECAUSE IT IS THEIR FREAKING 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AND I CANNOT THINK OF A BETTER WAY TO DO THIS EVEN THOUGH YES IT MIGHT BE TOO EARLY AND I KNOW I ALWAYS SAY ENDGAME BUT IM JUST SPITBALLING AND I WANT IT:
Une chose est certaine, je préfère la solitude ; j'évite les gens comme le poison ; je ne veux tout simpement pas d'eux ; je prends place à table et réponds aux innombrables questions des petites nouvelles ; je me surprends à être drôle, à les faire rire en décrivant des gens & des événements, et je me demande comment je sais produire un tel effet aussi machinalement, presque sans émotion, me comporter comme quelqu'un de sain se comporte en général, sans être démasquée.
“Dessins”, Sylvia Plath, La Table Ronde, 2016 p. 13