Rocket for the headcanon thing?
- What they smell like:
- Uhhhh I’m thinking motor oil and small furry mammal? Like if a cat had been hanging out under the hood of a car. Maybe vague hints of ozone due to the body mods?
- How they sleep (sleeping position, schedule, etc):
- He’s got nocturnal tendencies, but then again so do the rest of the team. In general, he tends to crash whenever and wherever the urge strikes him. He’s a bit lost without his big giant tree buddy to provide the perfect napping spot. (I may or may not have just googled the sleeping habits of raccoons lmao)
- What music they enjoy:
- He would never EVER in a million years and even under the duress of torture admit it, but the Pina Colada Song is his fave.
- How much time they spend getting ready every morning:
- None. Like even less than Drax. As far as Rocket is concerned, he woke up perfect.
- Their favorite thing to collect:
- Weapons! Mostly things that go boom, but he’s not averse to neat-looking blades or artifacts from different planets. He may have even been gifted a small piece of Yaka from Yondu to do with what he will.
- Left or right-handed:
- Religion (if any):
- None. He’s far too cynical for that.
- Favorite sport:
- It’s called ‘how many things can we put on top of Drax before he wakes up’ and Peter is his favorite partner.
- Favorite touristy thing to do when traveling (museums, local food, sightseeing, etc):
- While not one for casual tourism (mostly due to the fact that he’s been wanted his whole life) Rocket can be tempted to do some eating around with Peter and Drax.
- Favorite kind of weather:
- Dry but cold. Wet weather makes him get a little static-y, and his fur makes him overheat easily in summery weather.
- A weird/obscure fear they have:
- Dogs. He would never admit that it’s a fear and not just an intense dislike, but he can’t always escape his instincts.
- The carnival/arcade game they always win without fail:
- look i found a picture