When MC has the period... in other words, MM Headcanons no one asked for. Yeah!
Da fug I’m doing
- This poor little thing doesn’t know what to do lol.
- “Yoosung, dear, this isn’t my first period. Don’t
- Buuuut he is worried. For you. Because he loves you so
- He wraps you in a blanket and he whispers in your ear:
"MC, please, don’t catch a cold, hm?”. Then, he kisses your nose.
- Cuddles, cuddles everyday.
- Soft kisses on your cheeks, temples and forehead.
- Aaand, dulcis in fundo, he will always remember the first day of your period.
- “Zen, what are you doing?”.
- “I’m counting”.
- “… What?”.
- “I’m counting down the days… you know…for… ”.
God blesses this guy, amen.
- She is a woman and a
worker, so she knows every little tricks
of the trade for headache, backache etcetera etcetera.
- She never ask you:
“Are you ok?” or “Oh… do you have…?”. No.
- She puts her arms round your waist, she kisses your cheek softly. And tells you: “Now, sit down on the sofa. I’ll bring your pillow, a blanket and dvds of Zen’s musicals, ok?”.
- He cuddles you, hugs you, kisses you all the time.
- He is so worried for you, he would follow you everywhere if he could.
- Oh, God. He would buy half pharmacy and half pads department, and he would cancel every meeting of the day for you. Only for you.
(I need an oxygen cylinder, please)
- He hugs you from behind,
massaging your stomach gently and slowly. “Do it hurt?”
- Oh, and if he sees you in pain, he will lift you up and take you in the bedroom, he will kneel down. “I can make a chamomile tea… or hot chocolate. Would you like a cup of hot chocolate?”.
- No jokes, like “HOT DR PEPPER FOR YOU”. No,
because you are his light.
- He hugs you all the night,
his hands on your stomach to give you warm.
- He makes you hot chamomile tea every afternoon, without asking.
- He often takes and caresses your hand.
- He cancels his photography trips to stay with you.
- He puts his arms round your shoulders and ask you: “How do you feel?”.
- Your trusted candies pusher.
- He literally doesn’t know what to do.
- He doesn’t know if ask you to go out for ice cream.
- He is afraid to hurt you simply touching you.