OWCP Federal Injured Workers Don’t Have to See a Company Doctor

We had a new federal OWCP work injury patient who called us a couple of weeks ago because he was hurt while working as a letter carrier for the post office.  After he made his appointment to see the doctor, he called back and told us that he was told that he had to go see his company doctor first.  What company doctor?  He was surprised to learn that the post office doesn’t have a company doctor.  The Federal Employee Compensation Act (FECA) allows for any injured federal employee to go to any medical doctor for their OWCP work injury.  Fortunately for this man, he was able to come see a WOLMED doctor that is specially trained to help injured federal employees from the United States Postal Service.  

When Women Stopped Coding
For decades, the share of women majoring in computer science was rising. Then, in the 1980s, something changed.

When Women Stopped Coding

Modern computer science is dominated by men. But it hasn’t always been this way.

A lot of computing pioneers — the people who programmed the first digital computers — were women. And for decades, the number of women studying computer science was growing faster than the number of men. But in 1984, something changed. The percentage of women in computer science flattened, and then plunged, even as theshare of women in other technical and professional fields kept rising.

What happened?

We spent the past few weeks trying to answer this question, and there’s no clear, single answer.

But here’s a good starting place: The share of women in computer science started falling at roughly the same moment when personal computers started showing up in U.S. homes in significant numbers.


Who Studies What? Men, Women, And College Majors

These early personal computers weren’t much more than toys. You could play pong or simple shooting games, maybe do some word processing. And these toys were marketed almost entirely to men and boys.

This idea that computers are for boys became a narrative. It became the story we told ourselves about the computing revolution. It helped define who geeks were, and it created techie culture.

Movies like Weird Science, Revenge of the Nerds and War Games all came out in the ‘80s. And the plot summaries are almost interchangeable: awkward geek boy genius uses tech savvy to triumph over adversity and win the girl.

In the 1990s, researcher Jane Margolis interviewed hundreds of computer science students at Carnegie Mellon University, which had one of the top programs in the country. She found that families were much more likely to buy computers for boys than for girls — even when their girls were really interested in computers.

This was a big deal when those kids got to college. As personal computers became more common, computer science professors increasingly assumed that their students had grown up playing with computers at home.

Patricia Ordóñez didn’t have a computer at home, but she was a math wiz in school.

“My teacher realized I was really good at solving problems, so she pulled me and this other boy out to do special math,” she says. “We did math instead of recess!”

So when Ordóñez got to Johns Hopkins University in the '80s, she figured she would study computer science or electrical engineering. Then she took her first intro class — and found that most of her male classmates were way ahead of her because they’d grown up playing with computers.

“I remember this one time I asked a question and the professor stopped and looked at me and said, 'You should know that by now,’ ” she recalls. “And I thought 'I am never going to excel.’ ”

In the '70s, that never would have happened: Professors in intro classes assumed their students came in with no experience. But by the '80s, that had changed.

Ordóñez got through the class but earned the first C of her life. She eventually dropped the program and majored in foreign languages.

More than a decade later, though, she returned to computers. She found a mentor, and eventually got a Ph.D. in computer science. Now she’s an assistant professor of computer science at the University of Puerto Ric

100 Important Women in History - World's Most Prominent Females Making Their Mark
Celebrating the most important women in history who had shared much in their fields of expertise. These famous women are chosen not for their beauty and grace, but for their insurmountable contribution to our society at present.

100 Important Women in History

Celebrating the World’s Most Prominent Females Who Gave the Greatest Contributions to our Society

Welcome to the website of the 100 Most Important Women of All Time - a page of 100 women who history would not be the same without. I, Shelby Ellery, created this site as a gold award project, the highest award that can be awarded in Girl Scouting that has to take at least 50 hours to complete. I chose this project because I believe that women aren’t recognized enough.

I can name so many men that I have been taught by my teachers, but I really can’t name all that many women. This site is a resource for all those people out there who are just like me, no matter what age, curious about how women also affected who people are today and who the world wouldn’t be the same without. Take a moment to choose someone you have never heard of and look through this window into their soul, who they really were or are. By all means, help yourself. And thanks again!

Every March 8th signifies a day for women that is celebrated around the world.

This wildly celebrated day had humble beginnings in the start of this century in America and then in Europe. This time in history sparked the beginnings of change in the industrialized world, along with an significant increase in population. People began questioning and in fact demanding reform.

In 1908, over 15,000 women marched united through the New York City streets demanding shorter working days, increased pay checks and the ability to cast a vote in the elections.

Through out the next few decades, women united in different countries around the world. In Russia during the first world war, women started a strike for “bread and peace” to protest the killing of 2 million of their men. Under such intense pressure the Czar finally relented and allowed women the right to vote in that country.

In December 1977, the UN General Assembly passed a resolution announcing March 8th to be a United Nations Day for Women’s Rights and International Peace.

Annually since then, literally thousands of celebrations are staged all over the world to celebrate and motivate women to share their successes.

From huge events to local gatherings, its marks a day where women are honored for their achievements and this day provides an opportunity to reflect back on some of atrocities women have suffered. But more importantly it is a time to really focus on changes that have been made for the positive.

In developing countries literacy has been on the rise, education and communication has been critical in ensuring women understand their rights and provide protection against violence and discrimination.

The United Nations’ theme for International Women’s Day in 2007 is “Ending Impunity for Violence against Women and Girls”

Some issues that the U.N. and International Women’s Day have focused on:

  • 25,000 brides are killed each year in India due to insufficient dowries.
  • Women who have been raped are killed by their own families to preserve the family’s honor.
  • 100 million to 140 million girls and women have undergone female genital mutilation.

Take this day for yourself and for all women around the world. Do something to celebrate and honor those who have trodden the path before us and to secure a better future for our girls. Check out local listings in your area for events you can join or participate in. Gift the gift of time or love to a kindred spirit and know you deserve this day and live it to your fullest. Or you can read on the lives and works of these 100 famous women who made huge marks in society and history.

The List of 100 Important and Prominent Women in History

Jane Addams

Susan B. Anthony

Marie Antoinette

Saint Joan of Arc

Aspasia of Miletus

Nancy Witcher Langhorne Astor

Daw Aung San Suu Kyi

Jane Austen

Ella Baker

Sirimavo Ratwatte Dias Bandaranaike

Clara Barton

Florence Bascom

Simone de Beauvoir

Aphra Behn

Ruth Fulton Benedict

Shirley Temple Black

Elizabeth Blackwell

Bonnie Kathleen Blair

Rosa Bonheur

Louise Arner Boyd

Pearl S. Buck

Marie Anne de Cupis de Camargo

Rachel Carson

Catherine the Great

St. Catherine

Chien-shiung Wu


Juana Ines de la Cruz

Marie Curie

Agnes George de Mille

Emily Dickinson

Amelia Earhart

Marian Wright Edelman

Eleanor of Aquitane

Beatrix Jones Farrand

Edith Flanigen

Anne Frank

Rosalind Elsie Franklin

Betty Naomi Friedan

Elizabeth Gurney Fry

Margaret Fuller

Indira Gandhi

Sarah and Angelina Grimke

Caroline Lucretia Herschel

Judith E. Heumann

Dorothy Mary Crowfoot Hodgkin

Ariel Hollinshead

Mary Phelps Jacob

Helen Keller

Billie Jean King

Aleksandra Mikhaylovna Kollontai

Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Susette La Flesche Tibbles

Maya Lin

Juliette Gordon Low

Anne Sullivan Macy

Wilma Mankiller

Barbara McClintock

Catherine de Medici

Lise Meitner

Rigoberta Menchu Tum

Maria Montessori

Mother Theresa

Baroness Murasaki Shikibu

Florence Nightingale

Georgia O'Keeffe

Vijaya Lakshimi Pandit

Emmeline Pankhurst

Rosa Parks

Eva Peron

Christine de Pizan


Queen Anne

Queen Elizabeth I

Queen Isabella

Queen Victoria

Jeannette Rankin

Sally Ride

Alexandra Romanov

Eleanor Roosevelt


Margaret Sanger


Rose Schneiderman

Gloria Steinem

Lucy Stone

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Harriet Russell Strong

Bertha von Suttner

Emma Tenayuca

Valentina Vladimirovna Nikolayeva Tereshkova

Margaret Thatcher

Alexandrine Pieternella Francoise Tinne

Sojourner Truth

Harriet Tubman

Tz'u Hsi

Yoshiko Uchida

Phyllis Wheatley

Mary Wollstonecraft

Rosalyn Sussman Yalow

Don’t forget this page: very helpful if you need some explanation of my choices, pictures, or anything common. Also includes a bonus woman and my works cited.

Notes from the Author

This page contains additional important women contributed by viewers of this webpage.

Additional Important Women

And as always, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me (just click the link below). Thanks! :-)


Finished being created April 2001.UPDATED September 2015.



Roy Weindorf, the geologist who reviewed Ray McCarty’s site and generated an unpublished 114 page EPA report, and contributed to a similar report on the Animas River Spill, works for Weston Solutions, an EPA/DOD contractor.

“Another contractor in the Criminal Convictions chart is Weston Solutions Inc whose date of action was September 21, 2007. Funds obligated to it for FY07-09 were $547,842,972. The company received $333,037,574 after the date of its conviction, while having a $30,000 fine levied against it.”

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/303309#ixzz3z0pUB0fv
Report: Pentagon pays billions to fraudulent defense contractorsBY LYNN HERRMANN     FEB 4, 2011 IN POLITICSWashington - A new report shows the US military paid out $285 billion in taxpayer dollars between ‘07 and '09 to over 100 defense contractors identified either as “criminally convicted of fraud” or involved in judgments, settlements, debarments and suspensions.

The report, Report to Congress on Contracting Fraud (pdf) was the result of a provision that Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) added to the defense bill last year and gives a clearer picture of why the US military continues demanding an ever-increasing budget.For instance, according to the Criminal Convictions chart in the report, Herley Industries date of action in its criminal conviction was May 5, 2008 and of its obligated funds totaling $29,666,729 for FY07-09, received $12,033,070 after the date of action. Its conviction resulted in a $3.5M fine.Another contractor in the Criminal Convictions chart is Weston Solutions Inc whose date of action was September 21, 2007. Funds obligated to it for FY07-09 were $547,842,972. The company received $333,037,574 after the date of its conviction, while having a $30,000 fine levied against it.The report is full of such misappropriation of funds and begs the question of oversight.Huffington Post reports that the Pentagon paid out $285 billion to over 100 contractors in FY07-09 even as those companies were “defrauding taxpayers.” An addition $270 billion went to 91 contractors involved in civil fraud cases.But the report is not filled with names like Weston Solutions or Herley Industries, names the average American taxpayer may never have heard of. Heavyweights such as the Boeing Company, Canadian Commercial Corporation, Computer Sciences Corporation, Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc, Hawker Beechcraft, Raytheon Company-Integrated Defense Systems and Honeywell International, among others, dot the charts.In a disturbing note of business-as-usual, the report states:“The Joint Explanatory Statement also required the Department to include recommendations for penalties for contractors who are repeatedly involved in contract fraud allegations. The Department believes that existing remedies with respect to contractor wrongdoing are sufficient.”In addressing the issue of defense contractor waste, fraud and abuse, Sanders said America’s deficit cannot be properly addressed without giving close scrutiny to the Pentagon’s budget.“With the country running a $14 trillion national debt, my goal is to provide as much transparency as possible about what is happening with taxpayer money. The sad truth is that virtually all of the major defense contractors in this country for years have been engaged in systemic fraudulent behavior, while receiving hundreds of billions of dollars of taxpayer money,” Sanders said, according to Huffington Post.The report comes after a SIGIR report released earlier this week stating Iraq’s conditions remain dire, thanks to a US-led occupation, and calls for more funding in order for the country to take over operations as the US military plans scale-back operations.More about department of defense, pentagon, bernie sanders,

manhattan project


Felicia Ellison

I’m not talking about the ones that are actually helping us, I’m referring to the dumb ass folks that’s not and always having negative ass comments. And yes I e have millions of tires to get rid of. Wh

When one looks back at the Manhattan Project, they find scientists, like Oppenheimer and Feynman, running a race to build the atomic bomb, against Germany.

Germany almost got themselves a bomb, if it weren’t for a brave group of soldiers who bombed a heavy water train that was headed to be used in Germany’s version of the A-bomb, which was structurally different in that it was built in flat stacked sheets rather than in the ball shape the American bombs used; in order to set their bomb off Germany had to fire a slow neutron at their core, through heavy water, H30, causing the slower “mushroom cloud” nuclear reaction associated with nuclear warheads.

As The Germans drove the train to take the heavy water to use for their bomb the men blew up the train bridge, as the train was crossing over the lake, sending Germany’s capability of using their nuke, to the bottom of the sea.

Shortly thereafter The US gained full nuclear capability and bombed the hell out of Japan, at Hiroshima, and Nagasaki, to teach Germany a lesson, because that type of logic always makes sense to The US government, no matter what era we live in.

As a planet we were dealing with a very real battle for global domination in which the use of these bombs preserved the freedoms of this country.

When these scientists saw what they had created they were mortified, especially J Robert Oppenheimer.

Richard Feynman looked back on the time thoughtfully, but his stories about the Manhatatten Project were more about him cracking safes, and causing mayhem by escaping from the complex and mailing himself letters from town back to himself at Los Alamos just to show them how weak their security was, and how much he disliked being sequestered.

Oppenheimer pretty much though he’d unleashed hell on Earth.

The Plutonium for Fat Man was processed at Hanford, in Washington State, a toxic wonderland of radioactive waste that is going to cost 120 billion to clean up.

That’s right folks. This is not a history lesson; this is a current event that has been happening since the 40’s, and won’t be cleaned up for another thirty years.


FBI Releases Pete Seeger's 1,800-Page FBI File
And the FBI has released its extensive file on the late legendary folk singer and activist Pete Seeger. The file, obtained by Mother Jones through a Freedom of Information Act request, shows the FBI began spying on Seeger when he was an Army private in 1943 because he wrote a letter protesting a proposal to deport all Japanese-American citizens at the end of World War II. The government continued to spy on Seeger through the early 1970s. Military intelligence agents visited his grade school and high school, investigated his father and his wife, Toshi, who was Japanese-American, and interviewed fellow folk singer Woody Guthrie. Seeger died last year at the age of 94. His FBI file runs to nearly 1,800 pages—with about 90 pages still withheld by the U.S. government.

FBI Releases Pete Seeger’s 1,800-Page FBI FileDECEMBER 21, 2015HEADLINES

And the FBI has released its extensive file on the late legendary folk singer and activist Pete Seeger. The file, obtained by Mother Jones through a Freedom of Information Act request, shows the FBI began spying on Seeger when he was an Army private in 1943 because he wrote a letter protesting a proposal to deport all Japanese-American citizens at the end of World War II. The government continued to spy on Seeger through the early 1970s. Military intelligence agents visited his grade school and high school, investigated his father and his wife, Toshi, who was Japanese-American, and interviewed fellow folk singer Woody Guthrie. Seeger died last year at the age of 94. His FBI file runs to nearly 1,800 pages—with about 90 pages still withheld by the U.S. government.


Florida's 'Tire Reef' Has Turned Into an Environmental Disaster
Here's how the Florida tire reef went horribly wrong.

Has Turned Into an Environmental DisasterPublished: Dec 18 2015 12:00 AM ESTBy Sean Breslinweather.com

Loading….‘Reef’ Tire a Florida Nightmare

In the 1960’s an artificial reef was created to solve two problems, but now efforts to clean it up are underway. Meteorologist Ari Sarsalari has the details.

It was once believed to be a life-saver for the environment, but now, everyone just wants it to go away.

The artificial reef made of 700,000 old tires that was “built” off the coast of Fort Lauderdale in the 1970s was supposed to attract fish and allow new coral to grow, the Sun Sentinel reported.

“There are just tires for as far as you can see,” Pat Quinn, a Broward County biologist, told the Sun Sentinel. “People who see it for the first time come to the surface and say, 'Oh, my God.’”


Pictured here is a swath of the tire reef, located off the coast of Florida.(Image via Project Baseline Gulfstream)

But this 35-acre graveyard of rubber needs to be removed as soon as possible because the project has not gone as the experts had hoped. The metal clips holding the tires together were corroded by the salt water, freeing them from their restraints and damaging the coral nearby, according to CBS News.

(MORE: Why You Shouldn’t Give Coral as a Gift)

“Right now it’s just a wasteland,” Alex Delgado, coordinator of the dive project to remove the tires, told CBS News. “It’s tires everywhere. Now we need to correct it before it does additional damage.”

Earlier this year, the Florida Department of Environmental Protection approved $1.6 million in state funding to be used for the cleanup operations, Orlando Weekly reported. Day after day, divers are removing hundreds of tires from the ocean floor as they work diligently and carefully to exhume the failed project while, at the same time, keeping nearby wildlife unharmed.

The divers will be able to remove an additional 90,000 tires from the artificial reef; 72,000 were removed by military divers during training exercises from 2007 to 2009, the Sun Sentinel also said. That leaves more than half a million tires that won’t be touched during this project, many of which are buried in sand and can’t be disturbed due to wildlife. Experts told the Sun Sentinel that they’re still trying to decide what to do about the remaining tire reef.

As the tires are brought out of the water, they are trucked to a Port Everglades facility to be burned for electricity, Orlando Weekly added.

MORE ON WEATHER.COM: Coral Reefs Around the World

We are being dragged into a fight with Erin Brockovich.



We are being dragged into a fight with Erin Brockovich.

We would not like to be dragged into a fight with Erin Brockovich.

However, if Erin wants a battle, then we’re glad to give it to her.

We have a years worth of film footage from Hinkley ready to be edited into a short film that asks some hard questions.

In advance, the questions we have for Erin are:

1. Erin, the law firm that backed you and Ed Masry in the suit in Hinkley was also the same law firm that sued Lockheed Martin over the ground water pollution in San Fernando Valley.

Why, when you took the case into binding arbitration, did you not advocate for a method of remediation similar to San Fernando Valley so that the ground water would actually be cleaned up?

Instead, the result were that Hinkley was left with nothing but experimental clean up methods, like farming Alfalfa, and elevating the nitrate levels when there is so much Uranium in the ground water, when you yourself say nitrates bind with Uranium and make it water soluble, thus elevating the Uranium levels in the ground water.

Why are you not there advocating for ground water pumps now, like the Burbank Operable Unit, for instance, which is scrubbing TCE, and Chromium-6, out of the ground water in The Valley?

2. Since you claim to be so much more of an expert than us so you are aware of the actual amount of chromium sites in The US. Why is Hinkley the only city in the country that is being demolished over chromium-6?

3. Why, of all places, is Hinkley the only chromium site where you’ve recommended selling out and moving? I mean, it’s OK, because Cal Trans built a highway where their homes were, making that one of the 800 toxic sites in the US that have been restored and used for commercial or residential property, like the old folks home that was built at Love Canal.

4. Do you have evidence that the plume of Chromium is expanding? You can say, “They’ve been lying for years,” but we just want to see some proof, because it would be terrible of you caused 2000 people to lose their homes if you were wrong.

5. Seven miles from Hinkley are Grandview, Lenwood, and Barstow, where citizens are being burned by the water.

Our founder, Matt, lived in Barstow and felt the water burn his skin. Residents even posted photos of the Sodium Hypochlorite injection wells.

There has been perchlorate - rocket fuel additive - found in the ground water wells in Barstow.

Nine months ago we demanded that you take on Golden State Water over Barstow. When Matt was living there he had nights where he had to run out in the middle of the night to buy cortisone because the itching was so intense.

He ran a promoted post in the area and many Barstow residents came forward, some talked about slathering their babies with cortisone, and the local residents of the homeless shelter having to go to the doctor with chemical burns on their skin.

Let the record reflect that you refused to help those people, those burning cortisone soaked babies, the blistered red rashed homeless, and are now on TV taking about water quality as a national crisis, and criticizing others for not acting, calling them criminals and murderers, even though you are guilty of the very same thing.

Surely you’re aware that many people from Barstow are the people of Hinkley?


Never, Ever Look for Someone to ‘Complete’ You - Women's Voices Magazine
Start working today on your ‘happy,’ and start enjoying life and attracting the right people to your life.

Never, Ever Look for Someone to ‘Complete’ You


Valentine’s Day….yep, it is coming. And, you can hear heartbreak at every turn. People are either going out to dating sites, gyms, or bars to try and finally meet that ‘perfect’ person or going back to someone, because ‘it’s better than being alone.’

The month of love really does not need to be a depressing time in your life. I have met so many people who feel they have to find someone in their life to be happy. I have heard the saying, “I need someone to ‘complete’ me.”

Never, ever look for someone else to complete you. It is your job to make sure you embrace who you are and be happy. Only when you are happy with you is when you find someone worthy to share your life.

Loving yourself gives you the strength to not put your happiness on someone else’s shoulders. When you force someone to love you, I have to ask, “How is that working out for you?”

I know so many people who get married just for the sake of not being alone. It seems the thought of being alone is such a fearful situation.

Years ago a family member who married for the 3rd time came to visit me and my husband. His new wife seemed to be very nice.

That evening I fixed dinner, and we all stayed in and had a few drinks. When his new wife turned into a very sloppy drunk, he looked at us and said, “It’s amazing what you will do to keep from being alone.”

I have never forgotten his words and the look on his face when he realized he was not happy. The situation was so sad. I could see the sadness in his eyes.

Now, do not get me wrong, finding the ‘right’ person is great. I hope one day I will too. However, so many people settle for what is not right for them just so they will not be alone.

People tend to think if they change themselves enough to ‘make’ the person love them, all will be perfect. Trust me; you will lose respect from the other person, guaranteed! This type of thought process can make for a very sad and unhappy situation.

I’ve seen the couples who are openly fighting in public. A lot of times settling is the reason people do not end up with the right person. The motivation for the union is driven by something else; sometimes it is for financial help or as a cure for loneliness. Tell the truth, have you tried to buy someone’s love? I thought so!

Loneliness is like a drug. A person will do anything to keep from being lonely. If you can’t stand to be alone, then why do you think anyone wants to be alone with you? Or, the abuser who’s spouse keeps coming back, because they feel they have the power to change and save them.

Love is a very strong emotion; however, do not let the emotion rule you or change who you really are. Instead, find the right person.   A person who really wants to be with you is a good start.

If a person walks away, do not run after them. There is a reason they walked away. Let it go! (Wasn’t that a song?) Ah, I can hear you singing it now.

I look at couples who are perfect for each other, and it is a wonderful site to behold. When I look at couples who truly are in-love and their marriage is very strong (I like to use strong rather than perfect because I believe the word perfect is not easy to maintain), there are certain traits the couple has between them.

They are totally committed to each other and their marriage.

They talk about their spouse/partner to others in a loving way.

They do things together.

I remember going on a cruise and my friend and I were paired up with a very sophisticated couple for dinner. The two were always dressed so eloquently.

They spoke about the bed they had, which were two bunk beds not to their liking. So, they took the mattress off and made one bed on the floor, so they could be together. Oh, how romantic!

She would take a sip of the soup, him patiently waiting for her thoughts, and as soon as she said she liked the soup, he would then take a taste and state she was right and how he liked the soup as well. I had never seen anything quite like this couple.

Not everyone has to be this gushy in how they are to each other; however, you could tell this couple respected each other so much and made each day together count. We later found out he was a Brigadier General.

He did not want us to know his status, because the couple just wanted to enjoy everyone they met without everyone knowing his superior military status. They even ordered us some kind of cordial that had anisette in it. It had coffee beans too but tasted like liquorish.

It was awful, but we choked it down, because we did not want them to think we were the two country bumpkins that we really were. It was a funny but eye opening experience watching this lovely couple!

As a single person, what are our steps to finding love… the right kind of love and happiness?

Take steps to first decide who you are and what makes you happy.

1 Remember, Friends are Important

Touch base with old friends, and make new friends.

Remember, you do not need a lot of friends, just the right friends

Friends have friends who are possibly single.

2 Try Different Activities

If you do not like one you tried, try another.

If you meet someone who has the same interests, then that is a big first step.

3 Learn Not to Take Things so Personal

What other people think about you is none of your business.

Stay strong and believe in whom you are, and that is FANTASTIC!

4 Be Happy

Put a smile on that face!  Nobody wants to be with a Debbie Downer.

I cannot tell you how many times people have been attracted to my smile. I was in the gym the other day, and when I walked in, a man whom comes for a pool workout said to me, “Robin, I just have to ask, do you always smile?”

I explained, “Why yes I do! I wake up smiling, because I am happy.” He finished with saying, “You make a bad day turn happy and bright, and I want to thank you for always bringing joy to our water group.”

I realized then that the most important thing you can do in your life is to simply be happy. So, start working today on your ‘happy,’ and start enjoying life and attracting the right people to your life.

Just think, we both may have a very nice Valentine’s date next year. I will be the one with the big smile on my face!

Robin Anderson earned her BBA and MBA from Averett University and graduated with a 3.88 GPA. She is also a member of the Pinnacle National Honor Society and a member of the Institute of Financial Operations as well as served on the Strategic Advisory Committee for several years and has been a speaker for 4 years at the National Convention.  Robin volunteers her time with organizations such as the American Cancer Society, the ALS Association, and speaking for Averett University. Contact

Photo Credit – imagerymajestic