on the northwest coast of Crete, you’ll find a little village called Plaka.
It’s the perfect place to sample a Greek seafood delicacy – grilled octopus.
You’ll see the octopus hanging out to dry in the afternoon sun, before being
garnished with a few herbs and lemon juice, and then grilled over charcoal and
served with ouzo to make a fine meze dish.
Hello gainers of all shapes and sizes. Today’s post is about tricks you can use to maximize your weight gain. From lighting to subliminal messaging to your plate size and color, I’m going to teach you how to trick yourself into getting fat. This post makes references to psychological, chemical, biological and historical studies, all impacting weight gain, and makes it easy to digest. Let’s get right into it!
QUEER!! SPACES!! ARE!! NOT!! FOR!! LG PEOPLE!! YOU ARE NOT ERASED OR TOLD YOU'RE "NOT QUEER ENOUGH", YOU BENEFIT FROM CISNORMATIVITY AND ALLONORMATIVITY JUST LIKE FULLY STRAIGHT CIS PPL!! LG PEOPLE INHERENTLY OPPRESS ALL OTHER QUEER IDENTITIES!! IT'S NOT THAT HARD!!
the moon has flesh!! the moon has flesh!! the moon has flesh!! the moon has flesh!! it’s not that hard!!
I don’t like the name “Mock Tuna.” Why can’t we call it “chuna”? Yep. That’s what we’ll call it.
Chuna or Chickpea Tuna
1 can chickpeas, drained, rinsed and mashed
3 tbsp. vegenaise or vegan mayo
½ tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 tbsp. relish (I didn’t have any so I used chopped sweet pickles)
2 green onions, finely sliced
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. pepper
Once chickpeas are mashed add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Serve over crackers or on your favorite bread.
Okay, so I’ve had a couple of days to mull this over and I’ve come to a few conclusions that I’ll share here if you’ll bear with me.
First of all, we all know that it’s absolutely canon that Hannibal is in love with Will. Bryan has said so, Mads has said so… dogs on the street have howled it loud and long. So I’m not going to go into that here.
But what about Will? Is he canonically in love with Hannibal? YES! Apart from the fact that it’s demonstrably obvious from at least partway through Season 2 that Will is falling HARD for the great conversationalist with the nice suits and hair and the great kitchen (thank you, Hugh), Bryan AND Hugh are both on record as having said it.
But then why does Hugh keep using the P word to describe Will and Hannibal’s love? Well, based on past interviews I would say that Hugh doesn’t mean platonic as in non-romantic. That would make no sense at all, given the many, many comments that have been made to the contrary. I think that what he, Bryan and Mads are trying to say is that Hannibal and Will’s love - up to the end of Season 3 - is so deep, so true, it’s almost BEYOND sexual. That isn’t to say it will never BECOME sexual and certainly the events at the end of TWotL point towards it evolving in that direction. But sex is incidental to the bond these two share. There almost seems to be the sense that categorising their relationship as sexual would trivialise it. Mads has referred to Hannibal feeling that Will is his ‘soulmate’ - a state that transcends sexuality. And Bryan has used similar language when describing the relationship.
Hugh also seemed to cause a bit of consternation by suggesting that Will isn’t the killer that Hannibal thinks he is. Well, I agree with him. Yes, Hannibal KNOWS and SEES Will - his empathy and his POTENTIAL as a killer. But WIll ISN’T the killer Hannibal is. They are ‘identically different’, not ‘identically identical’. Interestingly, both Mads and Hugh have described Will and Hannibal as ‘two sides of the same coin’ - being different in certain ways, they are essentially still one. And I think it’s perfectly possible for Hannibal to SEE Will and still misinterpret certain facets of his character. When it comes to Will Graham, Hannibal is, as Mads has said, ‘blinded by love’. He sees what he wants to see - just as Will does in Season 1.
For those of you asking about his marriage comment, that was made in reference to Will and Molly. Hugh never imagined them having a full-on wedding - he thinks it would have been a registry office do.
The other thing that unsettled people was the revelation that Will only realises late in Season 3 that Hannibal loves him (and that he loves Hannibal), primarily because Will ‘never thought of Hannibal as being capable of love’ and had put love ‘on a kind of pedestal’ as a ‘more perfect thing’. Will’s ‘Is Hannibal in love with me?’ question to Bedelia leads to the revelation not only that yes, Hannibal IS capable of feeling love, but also that what Will feels for Hannibal is also love. This appalls him - he sees it as ‘dirty and awful’ because of the terrible things that Hannibal has done and the terrible person that he is. Well, seriously, we can’t argue with that, can we? Hannibal, by anyone’s standards, IS a terrible person: his response to Bella’s dying wish is to toss a coin; his reaction to his boy’s betrayal is to cut the throat of their murder daughter. But he’s also terribly charming and he’s played by Mads Mikkelsen, so we love him anyway. Surely Will, though, can be forgiven for not jumping up and down in glee at the realisation that all these complicated feelings he’s had stewing inside him for years boil down to him being TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY IN LOVE with a cannibalistic serial killer?!
Finally to the question of whether WIll is going to give himself over completely to the Dark Side in Season 4. The answer seems to be not permanently. Or, at least, not completely. Will wouldn’t be WIll, according to Hugh, without his empathy. So ‘Hannibal’s always going to have to fight for him’. Am I the only one who actually finds that really romantic?
Before I end this, I’d just like to say that Hugh came to his Q&A on Saturday after an absolutely exhausting morning of photo shoots and autograph signings. I was stewarding in the room where the photo shoots took place and it was relentless - hour after hour of non-stop standing, posing and smiling. He was PHENOMENAL throughout - cheerful, enthusiastic and generous. And then he had to go and do signing. And THEN he went to do the Q&A and found himself alone with the mic for an hour before Bryan, who was supposed to be doing it with him, finally appeared (because Bryan, bless him, doesn’t know the meaning of the word speed and wanted to give everyone he was signing for equal and significant attention). So, as he himself confessed, he was making a lot of what he said up on the spot. Let’s face it, it’s been years since they finished making the show and I highly doubt he sits rewatching episodes. In fact, I’m fairly certain there are some episodes he’s never even seen! I think, therefore, it’s likely that he filled in some replies with stuff he’s said in the past (eg. the chess metaphor) without thinking ‘oh, hang on, that only really applies to Season 1’, etc. So maybe we shouldn’t be too hung up on the answers he gave at RDC3.
I’ll give the last words to Hugh and Bryan - comments they’ve made over the years which serve to illustrate some of the points I’ve tried to make in this post. Thank you for reading and forgive me for rambling!
This is what a True Born DNA, Str8 Alpha, Real Man looks like. At first glance of this picture you should be on your knees opening your wallet. You are a fraction of the man that I am and the only way you can add meaning to your life is by serving me. Do as your mind and body tells you, submit and show your appreciation for a real man.
Trans women function as a sort of intellectual curiosity, a Schrödinger’s cat or Gender Trolley Problem for non trans women to argue over. Like, we serve as a sort of Scholastic figure to argue the theory over, and the implications of our hypothetical existence and what it means for ~gender~.
The main obstacle for non trans women abt this situation (on either side), the primary problem, is that we *actually* exist
Pairing: Winchesters x sister!Reader Word count: 1,737 Request: Anonymous. Can you do I Winchester Sister!Reader where she’s, like, 13/14 and she becomes and Empath and has to deal with her brothers pain on top of her own. (Maybe set when Dean gets back from Purgatory?) Please & Thank You Xxx
Ever since you were little, you were always a bit more attuned to your brothers feelings. It was normal to you, so you never thought you were any different. You were the most caring and sensitive out of the Winchesters, and part of John loved that about you- that you still held onto that despite their life. However, he feared it would get you into trouble one day.
Sitting with your back to the headboard, you read the book on your tablet in your lap, in your own little world. Knowing there was no way to lug around as many books as you could go through, Sam saved up and surprised you with it for your birthday two months before. You’d hugged him tighter than he thought possible for your young body, making him chuckle.
It was just you and Sam now, as Dean was off in purgatory. You missed your older brother, but there wasn’t anything you could do. At least not as a 14 year old girl who was more into books and fantasy than actually hunting.
Sam had been extra quiet lately, and you’d stopped in a town on your way to the cabin. He had kissed your forehead and said he wanted some fresh air. You didn’t mind. Getting alone time was nice. It left you feeling a bit more recharged, and gave you a chance to read.
You knew that Sam was avoiding talking about her- Amelia. She had been really nice, and you’d liked her. It was refreshing to be able to talk to a woman about things, as opposed to awkwardly talking to Sam about it. One night he shook you awake and the two of you left, and you could feel the pit in your stomach.
Coleman was born November 6, 1955 in the Chicago suburbs. His mother,
Mary Bates, was a prostitute who drank and did drugs throughout her
pregnancy. Alton never met his father, nor did he have any idea who he
was. According to Alton’s grandmother, Alma Hosea, Mary never wanted
Alton and threw him in a trash can, which she rescued him from. After
that, Alton was taken in by his grandmother (Mary had four other
children, all of which were raised by relatives)and raised by her, but
his childhood was anything but idyllic. Alton still lived close to his
mom and neighbors recall the small child being beaten by his mother with
a chair and a baseball bat.
Alton’s grandmother Alma ran a
brothel and gambling parlor out of her home where Alton slept on a
pallet made from rags. Alma was a voodoo practitioner who would send
Alton out to kill animals so she could use the carcasses for her
practices and collect dirt from cemeteries. Alton was subjected to
sexual and physical abuse at home and often neglected. At school, Alton
was frequently bullied due to his wetting his pants until the age of 12
and on occasion, being sent to school wearing girl’s clothing.
Schoolmates and family alike would refer to Alton as “Pissy”. Alton
dropped out of middle school and it wasn’t long before he gained a
reputation with local law enforcement as a troublemaker. His first
arrest was for breaking windows in a housing project.
teens, Alton was known for his strong sex drive. People in his
neighborhood reported that Alton was bisexual and willing to have sex
with anyone, any time. His sexual appetite only seemed to increase in
time and become much more deviant. Between 1973 and 1983, Alton was
arrested on numerous occasions for various sex crimes, often taking plea
deals and other cases being dismissed, including one from his own 8
year old niece. Alton informed people he was able to stay out of legal
trouble due to his grandmother teaching him voodoo, however, in 1973,
his luck would change. He kidnapped, robbed and raped an elderly woman.
While he was able to dodge the rape charge due to the victim being too
scared to testify, he did serve 2 years for the robbery. Once released
from prison Alton continued on his rape and robbery spree, once being
acquitted for rape and had an upcoming trial for raping a 14 year old
girl. It was around this time that Alton Coleman met Debra Brown.
came from a well respected family. During her childhood, she suffered
from a head trauma which doctors stated had made her “borderline
mentally retarded” with a dependent personality. Debra was 21 years of
age and engaged to be married when her paths crossed with Alton. Debra
immediately fell for Alton, left her fiancé and moved out of her parents
home to be with him. Shortly thereafter, Alton and Debra would
purportedly develop their relationship into a master/slave role
with Debra anxious to please her man in any way he saw fit.
1984, when Coleman found out he was a wanted fugitive for the rape of
the 14 year old girl, he and Debra fled to Wisconsin. Once there, Alton
befriended Juanita Wheat, a mother of a 7 year old boy and 9 year old
girl, Vernita. Alton used aliases for Debra and himself. On May 29th,
Jaunita gave Vernita permission to go with Alton and Debra to their
apartment to pick up a stereo. Instead, Alton and Debra kidnapped
Vernita and drove her back to their home in Illinois. On June 19th,
Vernita’s badly decomposed body was discovered in an abandoned building,
approximately 4 blocks from Alton’s grandmother’s home. Her cause of
death was ligature strangulation and one of Alton’s fingerprints was
discovered at the crime scene. By this time, Alton and Debra had stolen
an acquaintances car and were staying in Gary, Indiana. It was in
Gary where the couple spotted Annie (9) and Tamika Turks (7). The girls
were walking home to their grandmother’s from a candy store when
approached by Alton and Debra, who convinced them to play a game in the
woods. Once in the woods, the two girls were bound and gagged with
Annie being forced to have sex with the couple. While raping Annie,
Tamika began crying loudly and Debra covered her mouth while Alton
stomped on her chest, followed by strangling her. Annie survived,
although she had extreme injuries and suffered severe blood loss. Some
cuts were so deep, her intestines were protruding into her vagina.
Tamika’s body was discovered on June 24th with the cause of death being
strangulation. Annie and Tamika’s grandmother took her own life after
the ordeal. After raping Annie and killing Tamika, the couple kidnapped
25 year old Donna Williams and took her car. Her decomposed body was
discovered in an abandoned house on July 11th in Detroit, Michigan with
the cause of death being strangulation. While in Michigan, they robbed a
couple and beat them, stealing their money and car.
Pictured above victim Tamika Turks
July 5th, Alton and Debra drove to Toledo, Ohio. Once again, they
found themselves meeting and befriending a young mother by the name of
Virginia Temple. They took particular interest in Virginia’s nine year
old daughter, Rachelle. Days after their meeting and befriending
Virginia, family members became worried that they had not heard from
Virginia or the children. They went to Virginia’s house only to find the
young children alone, scared and hungry. After searching the house,
both Virginia and Rachelle’s bodies were discovered in a crawl space.
They were both raped and strangled to death.
While still in
Ohio on July 11, 15 year old Tonnie Storey would become the couples next
victim. Tonnie was on her way to a junior high computer class, but
never showed up. Her parents reported her missing after she didn’t come
home after school. 8 days later her body was discovered in an abandoned
apartment building. She had been beaten, raped and strangled to death.
Alton’s footprint was discovered at the scene of the crime and Debra’s
fingerprint was found on a Michael Jackson button the girl was wearing.
It was around this time that the FBI had placed Alton Coleman on the
“Ten Most Wanted” list, linking him to several of the murders. Two days
after killing Tonnie, the couple arrived at the home of Darlene and
Harry Walters. The couple inquired about a camper for sale in the
Walters’s’ yard. Harry excused himself to search for the title for the
camper, while his wife Darlene went to get the couple some lemonade.
Alton followed after Darlene and proceeded to hit her with a wooden
candlestick, raped her and beat her to death. When Harry returned, he
too was beaten with the candlestick. Harry survived the ordeal, but with
brain damage. His wife Darlene did not survive the attack. Alton and
Debra stole Harry’s car and quickly left the state.
Pictured above victim
The couple stole yet another car in Evanston, Illinois
and killed the man who owned the car, 79 year old Eugene Scott. On July
20th, while still in Evanston, Alton and Debra were walking along the
street when a car passed them. The driver of the car was from Alton’s
neighborhood where he grew up and he immediately recognized Alton and
Debra. Since it was all over the news that the couple was wanted, the
man pulled over at a gas station and proceeded to call the police and
inform them that he knew the whereabouts of the couple. Shortly after,
the police discovered Alton and Debra at a nearby park. When asked if he
was Alton Coleman, Alton denied and stated he had no identification to
prove who he was. Debra was searched and a gun was found in her
possession. Both were taken to the police station and identified through
Over a two month span, Alton and Debra
had killed 8 people traveling across 6 different states. Law enforcement
officials from each state held a meeting to consider which state would
charge the couple first. Michigan was immediately ruled out due to their
not having capital punishment. It was decided Ohio would be given the
first opportunity, as it is known for its stricter laws on punishment
and they were likely to be executed there much more quickly than the
other states. Both Alton and Debra were sentenced to death for the
murders of Tonnie Storey and Marlene Walters. Additionally, the couple
were both sentenced to death in Indiana for the murder of Tamika Turks.
Alton Coleman also received a death sentence in Illinois for the murder
of Vernita Wheat. He became the first person to ever receive the death
sentence in three different states.
the sentencing phase of Debra’s first Ohio trial, she had passed a note
to the judge, which stated in part, “I killed the bitch and I don’t
give a damn. I had fun out of it.” While she has a death sentence in
Indiana for her part in the murders, she had her death sentence commuted
to life in prison in Ohio due to her low iq cited as the reasoning as
well as the master/slave relationship she was in with Alton and the
influence he had over her. Since serving time in prison, Debra has
become extremely religious and in 2005, she made a video apologizing to
her victims. She remains in prison in Ohio without the possibility of
continuously worked on his appeals while in prison, but 18 years after
being apprehended, he was scheduled for execution on April 26, 2002.
Alton had spent his last day in prison watching religious programs,
writing letters to family and friends and visiting with his spiritual
advisors. At the time, Alton ordered the largest final meal that had
ever been requested to date. His last meal consisted of: A New York
strip steak (he requested filet mignon, but the prison didn’t have it)
sauteed mushrooms, sweet potato pie with whipped cream, butter pecan ice
cream, biscuits with brown gravy, broccoli with cheese, french fries,
cherry coke, a salad with French dressing, collard greens, onion rings,
fried chicken breast and corn bread. All the food came from the prison
kitchen, except the ice cream.
Alton Coleman’s last words were
“The Lord is my shepherd,” which he repeated over and over again. Due to
how many victims and victims family came to the execution, the prison
had to set up a viewing venue outside of the prison to watch over closed
circuit television. Alton Coleman is buried at Warren Cemetery in Lake
Summary: The day you were proposed to by Kim Taehyung was absolutely unforgettable, but not in a magical, fairy tale type of way. Instead of ending the night with celebratory congratulations, you and Taehyung find yourselves in a car accident that leaves you in a coma. When you wake three years later, you receives news that Taehyung passed away as a result of his injuries.
After getting over the initial shock of Taehyung’s death, you peacefully carry on with your life, until one day you hear word that Taehyung might not be dead after all.
You try to find Taehyung to pick up your relationship where it left off, so everything could go back to the way it was. Only life’s not that simple. While trying to rekindle your love with the supposedly dead Taehyung, you have to deal with your arranged fiance and your newly acquainted (and dangerously hot) friend Park Jimin.
Your life becomes a whole lot more interesting when you wake.
Word count: ~2.3k
Written by: Admin Jifairy
A/N: So this is my first time writing a kpop ff, and it’s my first time writing a reader insert, AND it’s my first time writing angst so please bear with me~ (it’ll get interesting soon I promise) Also jimin & yoongi are tagged in addition to tae bc they will be part of the story later on!
Taehyung placed his lips on yours; it was the only warmth you’d felt in this winter wonderland. As he pulled away, you could feel every cell in your body yearn for his embrace but reluctantly settled for his hand in yours.
You stood in the middle of the icy Bow Bridge in Central Park. It was where you two first met, three years ago.
This also wasn’t requested. But I would like to point out that I struggle greatly with anxiety, panic attacks and low self esteem. That being said, everyone experiences anxiety differently. The accounts described are how I deal with them.
- It’s a shame. Rika wouldn’t do something like that - If only Rika was here with us still, I miss her - You and Yoosung were in a relationship for the past year and it was slowly blossoming. You two loved each other a lot and often told each other how you felt or if something was bothering you. You two vowed to be there for each other after all. - Yet at times, you always felt that he still held Rika closer to him than you. Which was fine, Rika was like family to Yoosung. Her death was very traumatic for him, seeing that it was his first time coping with grief. You understood that much and were fine with that part. - Yet you always felt at competition against her. And she wasn’t even alive anymore… - He doesn’t love me - He doesn’t appreciate me… - I’m not doing enough for this party - After all, I’m not Rika… - Thoughts played on a loop. Your chest started to tighten and you awoke with a gasp. It was the middle of the summer and you were wearing your vest and shorts, yet your body was drenched in a layer of sweat. You started to lose sensation in your hands and feed and your breathing became faster and laboured. - Tears streamed down your face as you croaked to Yoosung for help, unable to speak. You patted for him desperately. - “MC..? It’s the middle of the night…” he said, groggily. He leaned over and turned on the lamp, wincing at the sudden brightness. He leaned over and froze when he saw you in your panicked state. He knew you got panic attacks regularly and he was there all the time for them, but he never knew the reason. “MC…” - He never knew that you felt that you were being compared to Rika, and in turn, started to compared yourself to Rika. - He pulled you close to him and tried to get through to you. “Shh, everything’s fine. You’re okay, it’s only panic. I want you to take deep breaths with me, okay?” - You began to follow him and he rubbed your back up and down. He looked up to you so much yet you suffered with these debilitating attacks. Once you calmed down he asked what was on your mind. The stress of the party, feeling totally inadequate and comparing yourself to Rika, everything. - He kissed your forehead and pulled you towards his chest now. - “You’re so silly. Is that what triggered this? MC, love, there is no need go compare yourself to Rika and I’m sorry I come across as if I do that. I’ll change. But you’re you. Give yourself some credit. This is your second party, give yourself some credit. Don’t be so hard on yourself.”
- There he was, looking as dazzling as ever. He was where he belonged on stage. He was so gifted and handsome and chivalrous. - It was so packed and hot and you couldn’t hear yourself think. Or breathe. You felt really unwell. - The intermission was approaching. Good, I have survived an hour, I can do one more and then Zen will be finished and we can go home, you told yourself. - But you now had to deal with Zen’s fans outside. The majority of his fans were lovely and they were happy with the two of you being in a relationship and later married. You neglected to tell Zen this, but some of them had been targeting you on social media platforms. This wasn’t the root source of your issues with a anxiety and panic, but it’s undeniably true that it has been making your anxiety worse. - “Oh look, it’s MC.” - “I wonder what she did to become Zen’s wife.” - “Oh, you mean it’s not obvious yet? Look at her!” The insults came one after the other. - And you ran. You couldn’t take it, those comments tipped it over the edge. You ran backstage, despite what security said. You called out for your husband, your panic attack reducing you to the floor. - “Miss, are you okay?” A backstage worker asked - You shook your head, trying to catch your breath, but failing. You grasped at the air before you, croaking for Zen again. And thankfully, he spotted you and ran over to you. - “Oh, mc, hey, hey… are you okay?” Your chest screamed for oxygen but you shook your head. He pulled you towards his chest for a few moments. - “That’s okay, let it out. You’ve done well to last this long, okay?” - He lifted you up and took you into the restroom. Zen always kept one of your beta-blockers with him, as well as a bottle of water. He gently pressed a tablet against your lips and opened up the bottle of water. You took a drink and you chest slowly began to loosen. - He informed the director he had to leave to tend to some personal issues of his own and have his understudy take over, against the director’s and your own wishes. But he insisted. He needed to make you feel happy. - He drove you home, removed your clothes drenched in sweat and gave you some looser clothes. He pulled back the covers and wrapped his arms around you, whispering sweet nothings until you relaxed and fell asleep in his arms.
- Jaehee knew that you suffered from GAD and panic attacks. You had been for years now and it took a while, but you have come to grips with it for the most part that you were just an anxious person. It took time, but you gradually began to get your life back. - However, you still had bad days and today was one of those days. - Maybe it was the heat or because the cafe was packed today. But you couldn’t concentrate and usually that was a sign that a panic attack could overtake you. Everything seemed ‘fuzzy’, as if you were having an outer body experience. - Jaehee called you over to serve two customers. It took you a few moments to register her request, but you walked over and took the tray to the table. - Jaehee noted that you looked very pale, as did the customers at the table. You were now shaking and your chest tightened. - “Are you okay?” They asked. - You didn’t answer as you ran into the supply room, Jaehee coming in a few minutes later. - Needless to say, you were a mess. You were hyperventilating, tears leaving tracks down your face, shaking. The familiar feeling of dread lingering in the back of your mind. You needed to get out, you needed to–! - “Mc.” Jaehee said, kneeling down on the ground before you. She had your sweaty, clammy hands in hers. “Remember, you’re okay.” You began to whimper again and she brought a tissue to wipe your face. “Shh, shh. You’re okay, you’re okay.” - She placed a glass of water up to your lips, encouraging you to take a drink. - “Take as long as you need. I hunted everyone out, saying we were taking a break for an hour for lunch or something. You know, maybe that’s what you need. But for now, sit here, compose yourself, and I’ll be out in the kitchen and we can talk then, yeah?”
- “Dear, you look unwell, are you okay?” - You nodded your head, but you could feel the butterflies in your stomach. The tingling sensations spread down your legs and arms. Jumin took a hold of your hand, squeezed it as a way of saying, “It’ll be okay.” - And he was right. It was proven that a panic attack can, generally, last only ten minutes. But those ten minutes were utterly horrifying and the panic attack could easily come back. - Currently, Jumin, you and his employees were in a meeting about business related crap, you honestly couldn’t pay attention at this stage. And then, an employee asked you to speak. - No, no, please, you said to yourself. - You stood up and slowly walked over towards the whiteboard that had various diagrams on it. You had a sheet of paper in your hands of the points you wanted to make. You then felt the employees’ eyes piercing into your very soul. - You blinked away the tears, trying to compose yourself. Your chest was so tight and there was a sharp pain there too. The room began to spin. Thankfully, Jumin came to your rescue by saying, “let’s take a ten minute break.” - You dropped the documents in your hands in a hurry and ran out of the conference room. Jumin came out and he held your hand as he took you to his office. You burst into tears as soon as he shut the doors to his office. He sat you down in his office chair as he kneeled down. Tears dripped down, landing on your pencil skirt. Jumin had his hand in yours and was rubbing circles into your palms. - “It’s okay. Just follow my breathing. Just concentrate on your breath coming in-” he paused to inhale, “-and out.” And exhaled. - You shook your head, hyperventilating still. You looked into those familiar eyes of liquid mercury, a comforting glaze in his look. You told him you can’t but he was there to shake away those thoughts. - “You can, you absolutely can. Keep your eyes on me and focus on your breath,” he cooed, his voice turning to a whisper. “I am not going anywhere. I know you can do it.” - In, out - In, out - You kept your gaze locked on his hypnotic eyes. He was there every step of the way. A warmth filled your heart and he gently pressed his lips to yours.
- “I don’t care about your feelings, alright?!” - “Don’t be nice to me if you don’t know anything...” - “Keep your distance.” - You had been nothing but kind and patient towards Saeyoung. You tried to be understanding, but he kept pushing you away. You tried to get through to him, but he wouldn’t have any of it. Today he reached his limits, and he snapped at you. And it was much harsher than normal. - You slid down the edge of the island unit in Rika’s apartment. You buried your head between your hands and shook. - You felt so stupid. I am such an idiot, he doesn’t like me at all… I just keep annoying him. Oh god, I must have gone overboard this time, you said to yourself. - But you tried your best to help him; you gave him space, left him food, etc. - Your chest grew tighter and tighter until you couldn’t breathe. You gasped in heavy strokes, trying to remain as quiet as possibly so that you wouldn’t disturb Saeyoung. You clamped a hand over your mouth, which echoed with a slap. Saeyoung must have heard it. He ran out and saw you in this state and. His heart split into two pieces. - Oh god, are they okay?! - He crouched down, shook them and took a hold of your hands. “Mc, mc… hey, mc! Can you hear me?” - You responded with choked whimpers and laboured breaths. He sat down beside you, squeezing your hands. - “You…” you whimpered, “you’re so mean to me… I am trying to understand you, but you’re so cruel to me…” - I caused this… I caused them to panic like this, he said to himself, bringing you to his chest. - “I am sorry, I am so sorry, Mc. I am doing this for your own good. I’m dangerous and you can’t get close to–” - “I don’t care!! I don’t care that you’re dangerous. It makes no difference, because I love you… a-and you keep pushing me away!” you wailed. “But it just fucking hurts!” You choked. Your breathing quickened and the room started to spin and Saeyoung cupped your tear-streaked cheeks. - Everything she said was a stab to the chest. - “It’s like you don’t care… but I know you do, I know it!” - “Deep breaths, Mc. Try to calm yourself before we talk about this…” - He sat with you, taking deep breaths. There was bomb in this apartment, but this was more important. You were upset and he was partially to blame. As you stopped crying, he rubbed your back. He tried to explain his feelings to you. - “I am sorry, mc… I am sorry I said those things. But… I do feel the same way. I just don’t want to hurt you… I want to cherish you. But look at what I have done to you… I will not yell at you anymore. All I ask is that you wait for me to deal with this bomb crap and we’ll talk more about this then.” - You nodded. - He guided to your bed and suggested to taking a nap. He left a drink of water in your bedside locker and stayed with you until you fell asleep.
So, recently one of my players asked me about how different races would be reacted to on the current continent they’re on in my world. After doing that exercise I started thinking about other little ways to make my world seem more alive. I was cooking at the time and it gave me the idea to have special foods. This idea led back to the black dragon the group just killed. Black dragons are all about acid so I would think the meat would have a sour taste. I thought about what type of cuisine utilizes sour tastes and thought of India (at least I think it’s India, if anyone knows for sure please let me know!) and until I research something else to use the meat with I decided that a Black Dragon curry would be the best type of dish to make. Spicy with a sour kick at the end. Serve it over rice. Naan on the side. Give it a mechanical benefit of giving Acid resistance for two hours or something like that.