- An annual report from the Anti-Defamation League, a Jewish civil rights group, contains some disturbing revelations:
- Anti-Semitic incidents in the United States surged in 2016, and continued to increase dramatically in the first three months of 2017.
- The ADL’s annual Audit of Anti-Semitic Incidents, released Monday, found that anti-Semitic incidents, including assaults, harassment and vandalism, increased by 34% in 2016 over the previous year.
- The organization recorded a total of 1,266 incidents in 2016 — nearly 30% of which happened in November and December, the last two months of the year.
- The number of anti-Semitic incidents in the U.S. has only continued to surge in 2017, the report found. In the first quarter of the year, the ADL recorded 541 incidents, marking an 86% increase over the same period last year. Read more (4/24/17 9:20 AM)
do you have any resources and tips on how to find your cooking blog