Reasons why I don't trust the Speakeasy article on a possible LOZ TV show.
and why you shouldn’t either:
- No sources, besides ‘a spokeswoman’ and 'someone familiar with the matter’.
- No confirmation by Nintendo anywhere–Nintendo are notoriously distrustful of oursourcing.
- They got the fucking credit wrong on the image on the article.
- The article is extremely dubious and vague.
- It says Netflix is 'said to be’ Netflix 'seeking writers for the show’, but then goes on to say Netflix declined to comment.
- If they were actually making a TV series, we wouldn’t know about it until it was in the later stages of development. Nintendo are pros at keeping shit secret, so the fact that this apparently slipped out before they even have a 'writer’ for the show strikes me as incredibly unlikely.
- They don’t even have a writer.
- Nintendo bails on this shit all the time.