Rule 1: Always post the rules. Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and come up with 11 new ones. Rule 3: Tag 12 people and link them to the post. Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. If you had to have something super glued to your elbow for ten years, what would you pick?
an eraser tbh
2. Have you ever broken a bone?
3. Have you forgotten something?
all the time
4. Have you seen/heard the aquabats? alternatively (if you have seen the aquabats) Have you read prague race and plastic kings?
i watched the first episode last night amanda jeez
5. What is your favorite fighting style?
uhh i dont really have one
6. What is your superhero name?
7. What’s the most ridiculous flavored thing you’ve ever tasted? (for example some of those weird jelly bellies or that cereal milk ice cream)
uhh i dont know
8. Can you do any cool tricks?
9. Where is the farthest you’ve traveled?
uhhh i traveled from michigan to arizona
10. How many mini milky ways can you fit in your mouth?
uuuuuuhh i would guess like 4-5
11. What’s your least favorite song off your favorite album?
the second zetsubou sensei ending music
Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
If you could change your skin color to anything outside of the natural palette of skin colors, what color would you choose?
What is your favorite font?
If you could add something to the high school curriculum, what would you add?
What brought you to Tumblr?
What is your least favorite song from your favorite musical?
Who is your favorite fictional villain?
If you had to be stranded somewhere on Earth, miles from civilization, what biome would you choose and why?
Have you watched sayonara zetsubou sensei? if so, who is you favorite character?
If your crush or significant other were to turn in to a ferret, what would you do? Would you still like/love them?
Here is the Dangan Ronpa panel that my sister and I ran at anime detour this year! This panel honestly could not have gone better, we had the perfect cast and just everything was amazing I love all of you. This is our third time doing this panel and it keeps improving by leaps and bounds every time.