SICILIAN PASTA WITH CAULIFLOWER
- 8 ounces farfalle
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 (10-ounce) package Green Giant® Roasted Cauliflower
- ½ cup pine nuts
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/8 - ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley (optional)
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup pasta water.
Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and salt and cook 3 minutes or until softened. Add Green Giant® Roasted Cauliflower and cook 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until cauliflower is very tender.
Add pine nuts, raisins, garlic, crushed red pepper and cook 4 minutes or until pine nuts are lightly toasted. Stir in tomato paste and 1 cup pasta water and cook 2 minutes.
Add farfalle and Parmesan cheese to skillet and toss to coat. If sauce is too thick add more pasta water.