otp: you never cease to amaze me

anonymous asked:

but imagine magnus using the pro bono line or the "for the right prize" thing again, jokingly, but alec is completely serious when he replies "you know i'm already yours, magnus." and magnus just freezes and looks at him because his alexander never ceases to amaze him

ajhjhsjasjahshajsj Seriously, I need more puns and innuendos. I am just saying.

Whenever I open Tumblr since 1x12: 99% chance of a Malec kiss gif being the first post on my dash. 1% chance of any other Malec gif.

Ok so here’s the thing, I was going to shopping for groceries but I felt the need to write this here.

I was just verbally abused on instagram by some italian girl because I posted (ages ago) two drawings with her notps.

Let me get straight to the point: you don’t do that.

You don’t go comment others’ drawings with harsh comments or try to attack or verbally abuse someone if they post your notp.

First of all, they are FICTIONAL, I cannot stress enough that these things DON’T EXIST. It doesn’t matter how much better your otp makes feel you or if it sole existence saved your life. They don’t exist. They will never be real and in this specific case THEY WILL NEVER BE CANON. Nor mine neither yours.

While I myself usually don’t care about attacks on these things (and you know that better than me), because how sad and lonely can it be if you even find the time to go and comment two old drawings of your notps anyway… the fact that really makes me angry is that how can someone not realize that behind that account, that drawing, that otp/ship thing there is another human being?

How can someone decide that yes, their fucking otp is more important than someone’s feelings? Thing is that this person went and comment everything they could find in my account with her notps and harshly commented them wit things like “xxx should stay with this (insert some really disrespectful religion cussing I don’t even know how to translate) or “you fucker I’m sick as fuck of (the ship/you xxx shippers) xxx should stay with xxx” 

To be honest I just answered calmly with sass because what the hell I’m 25 years old I can’t get angry over things like this. But I stopped for a moment thinking about the whole things. Did I deserve that? No. I just drew whatever I wanted and I liked. I have the freedom of drawing whatever I want since I do it for free and I even do everyone the favor of posting it online so we can all enjoy our fav pairings together. Did this person had the right to do the thing? No. Because I didn’t do anything harmful. I didn’t hurt their feelings (not in a threatening way and not on purpose), they were just throwing a tantrum and bitching because oh my god it’s my notp!11
Now. I am the first one who ships a lot of rarepairs (and, let me tell you, this person wasn’t shipping a rarepair, it just happens that the ship I like is more popular than hers, but even with this, what the holy shit stay calm) and I know how it feels when you’re surrounded only by your notp shippers, fanarts and so on.
But I never, NEVER, once in my life, not even when I was an angry and stupid 16 years old, went and insulted or attacked the shippers or, WORSE, the artists and writers that created things of my notps. 

Here’s the thing, people: you don’t ship a thing, and that’s okay. We all have notps and I am an actively nonshipper (I complain about my notps in my private accounts and all by myself), but just DON’T GO HARASS AND ATTACK OTHER PEOPLE IF THEY SHIP YOUR NOTPs. 
Just remember that a few lines on a piece of paper aren’t worth your harsh words. Just remember that behind the drawing or the fanfic there is a HUMAN BEING. That has feelings, fears, otps, notps, fav shows, fav food, friends and family just like you.
And you wouldn’t want be attacked for the things you ship. 
So don’t do that to others.
Because while I am perfectly capable to ignore this and go on with my life, there are people with anxiety problems (different than mine) that can be greatly affected by your childish comments about THEIR WORKS, their HARDWORKS they maybe spent hours or weeks on them or just their otps.

TL;DR YOUR FUCKING OTP ISN’T MORE IMPORTANT THAN A HUMAN BEING FEELINGS. 

2

Malec Appreciation Fortnight

► Day 05: What you love most about their first kiss

I really love that the kiss is in front of every one. Every one sees what happens. Alec doesn’t explain himself, he just follows his heart and kisses Magnus. In front of his family, friends, the clave, …

The second thing I really love is shown in the second gif.
Magnus not getting enough of Alec’s lips. ♥

“You never cease to amaze me, Alec.”

[Actually everything about their first kiss is perfect though.]

“I can’t help but love you, even though I try not to”

Guys.

It’s literally like the song says. What we’ve seen of Malec is nothing compared to what awaits us. 

Alec is not in love yet, we know that, but all we’ve seen this season is Alec deliberately trying not to fall in love. We’ve witnessed, so far, the magnitude of Alec’s feelings when he’s fighting them with all he has.

CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW HARD HE’S GOING TO FALL FOR MAGNUS NOW THAT, INSTEAD OF SHUTTING HIM OUT, HE’S LETTING HIM IN ALONG WITH ALL THE FEELS

Originally posted by emmasneverland

*whispers* we’re all gonna die

2

not to be That Person™ but do you see the arm? 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6

Malec Appreciation Fortnight: Day 5 - What you love most about their first kiss

So, where to start? Because there is so much I love about that scene and especially that kiss …

# First of all: It was Alec’s decision!!! I was desperately hoping that it would be his choice. And it was just so fucking incredible and beautiful. I mean, the moment Magnus bursts into the chapel and Alec sees him … I am lost. All those looks. The staring! I can’t! Even after watching that scene so many times, I still kinda hyperventilate. “I can’t breathe.” Yeah, you and me both, Alec.
# The look of determination when he looks into Magnus’ face. Him walking down the aisle and saying “Enough!” to Maryse (the way he says it, I am so done, ngl!) which is basically just another synonym for ‘fuck off, mom!’ lol I love that guy so fucking much!
# And then he grabs Magnus’ lapels and I totally loose my shit. I mean Alec walks down towards Magnus, doesn’t give a fuck what everyone may think in that moment and simply grabs the lapels of Magnus’ suit and KISSES THAT MAN RIGHT ON THE MOUTH!!! HOLY SHIT!
# It was not just a sweet kiss which I hoped for. No, it was totally making out!!! And when Alec pulls away, Magnus chases after his lips like 'why did you stop, darling?’. Again, those looks, people! And after a second Alec bends down to Magnus again (height differences!) and smooches him again.
# Magnus’ face after the kiss though. Like he totally can’t believe what just happened. And even though he feels kinda lost and in a haze, he assures Alec that “You never cease to amaze me!” It’s like he instinctively knows that Alec needs those words somehow. So. Much. Love.

Seriously. Is this perfect or is this perfect!?!

Has this happened to you? You meet someone unexpectedly, and having no clue how much they’d mean to you in the future. How the path of two strangers crossed, and how it has changed and affected your life so much. And how an accidental clash of worlds, was the most beautiful thing that could possibly ever have happened to you? Well, it has happened to me.