What do you think are the differences and similarities between Scott and Stiles?
okay this could go really deep or be really obvious and i’m not sure what i have the energy for so we’ll see what happens. PLEASE keep in mind most of these are opinions and subjective!
- fierce loyalty and love for the people they care about
- ability to recklessly throw themselves into situations they’re unprepared for out of said love and loyalty
- highly intelligent, although scott has to work much harder for the recognition while stiles is generally underestimated because of his disabilities (adhd, anxiety, etc) and attitude
- they’re both naturally hilarious
- they’re in love with each other
- they’re both leaders in their own ways
- both suffer from trauma and the resulting ptsd that we barely got to see
- both are missing a parent in their lives
- they’ve both lost more than one person they were close to (allison/claudia/heather/boyd+erica)
- they’re pretty good at lacrosse now. mostly scott though.
- they both fall for incredibly strong and independent, gorgeous women (and men, natch)
- they both keep their pain and uncertainty inside and show a stronger face to the world
- they both chose careers where the purpose is to help others
- scott gives the benefit of the doubt, stiles could have suspicious tattooed on his forehead
- scott is calm where stiles is frantic
- stiles thinks on his feet and doesn’t always consider consequences or like, more of a means-to-an-end kinda person, whereas scott is more hesitant and worries about all of the effects and ramifications of his actions (this doesn’t mean stiles doesn’t care about consequences etc, hes just a bottom line person)
- scott wears his emotions on his face and stiles puts up a front
- stiles enjoys being an asshole, scott is rarely if ever an actual asshole (i can’t recall him ever having malicious intent towards anyone)
- scott wants people to like him and stiles couldn’t give a flying fuck
- scott’s hair grows lustrous and curly when long, stiles’ is spiky and straight
that’s all i got i’m fried.