‘I caught you dramatically singing to your cat that laid on you stomach and it was honestly the cutest thing I’ve ever seen’
‘I saw you rollerskating and I thought ‘that person is cool’ but then you crashed jesus are you okay’
’I found you in the kitchen at 3 AM taking apart our cabinets with a crazed look in your eye ‘cause apparently you thought you heard a mouse are you insane what was tHAT’
‘You made a ‘pun jar’ it’s like a swear jar except every time i make a bad pun i have to put in a dollar looks like we almost have enough for a new aPUNment-fine ill put another one in’
‘I work at a pet shop and everyday you come in on your way to work and pet every single animal here you are the purest soul™ I’m so in love’
'Me and my friends are such memey shits and they made me send you one of those 'send your crush without context’ thing problem is you don’t use the internet much and don’t understand and I’m so embarrassed’
'Our parents work for rival companies and they don’t know we’re friends well my dad pissed me off the other night wanna pretend we’re dating and do like cute stuff in front of him to get on his nerve?’
'We’re at a karaoke bar and you went up as a joke but the lights are hitting you so perfectly and your voice is so angelic and wow I think I’m in love.’
'You had this giant ass ice cream but you were so excited that you dropped it and I’ve never seen a sadder person in my life please let me just buy you a new one’
'We keep awkwardly running into each other and people have started to ship us and I kinda like you ahaha oh god I need to stop blushing’
Can we have Allura and Keith discussing their crushes?
gladly, anon!! :)
(and we thought shiro and lance’s pining was bad….??)
allura and keith regularly text each other “crush updates” even though they’re usually just things like keith saying “he sat by me at dinner tonight!!” and allura replying with “you and lance sit next to each other at every meal, though…?” and keith’s like “don’t kill my vibe wtf”
Reasons why bughead is the otp i never knew i needed:
- It’s a relationship solely built on friendship, trust and affection between two people. There’s no “belligerent sexual tension”, “hating each other but secretly wanting to have sex”, or petty insults that are somehow romanticized into “hot witty banter”. There’s just love, unspoken understanding and empathy.
- Jughead and Betty are both damaged people going through rough patches in life, but it’s not portrayed in a “omg we’re so fucked up and it’s glorified to be something morbidly beautiful as we spiral into mutual destruction” way, it’s more like “our lives are messed up and it’s not okay, but we’ll help each other through this, we’ll overcome it together”.
- Even though it’s clear that they mean a lot to each other, they are able to exist as two separate characters with respective compelling stories, instead of being reduced to “one half of a ship”. They both have priorities that they (rightfully) put before their relationship. So many ships end up overshadowing the characters involved that they’re pretty much empty shells without their relationship with each other keeping them relevant to the plot.
- The casual way with which they show affection. The casual touching, hand holding, sitting-side-by-side-with-zero-personal-space, the slinging-a-leg-over-the-other’s-lap thing. Some of them are even blink-and-you’ll-miss it shots. It’s never a big deal. It’s like physical affection comes to them naturally. It’s perfect.
- The huge smiles they always wear on their faces when they’re together. It’s so clear they make each other happy by just being there. There’s no tears, no arguing, no physical violence, no drama, all of which staples of “interesting relationships” on television, and yet theirs is one of the most compelling love stories I have ever known.
I don’t think people understand how rare it is for a tv pairing to be this healthy and good, and how much it means to me. I’m crossing all my fingers that this is the way they’ll always be. It’s time for us to put all those dramatic and destructive romance tropes to bed and stop pretending it’s romantic.
Romione: You’re loyal and kind. You may be a bit of a romantic, even if only for characters in books. You will protect Ron and Hermione, as a ship and even just as characters, until the end of time. Very protective of fictional characters in general. Likes to refer to things as “My son/daughter” even if they’re like 43. You were probably very unhappy about the movie kiss scene.
Hinny: You’re brave and will defend your favorite ANYTHING to the death. Conventional, but maybe only because you’re stubborn. The older sibling of your friend group who is serious and mature, but would probably buy the younger ones alcohol and throw an awesome party. You love Ginny more than life, and weep sometimes at how she was written in the movies.
Dromione: It’s canon in your eyes. You probably tend to have a lot of “fanon” OTPs unfortunately. The yin/yang dynamic is your weakness. You see the good in everyone and have few very close friends, but you trust them completely. You have seen and probably regularly think about Dramione AMVs. You will ship it until you die.
Drarry: You read a lot of fanfiction. You probably even write a lot of fanficiton (We all know it’s smutty too just own it). You’re an expert at reading between the lines. You, like the Romione shippers, are rather romantic, although it’s hidden under a colder exterior. They DEFINITELY love each other. You will ship it in the afterlife.
Harmony: You shipped them, even as a child which might explain why you are so dedicated to them and why when you have a crush, you crush HARD. While not as romantic as Romiones, you’re are intelligent and believe that the best kind of relationships are slow, steady, and bud from mutual respect and friendship. You also have probably dreamed about owning a library.
Snilly: You weren’t loved enough as a child.
Jilly: Get outta here with that weak ass teen romance shit. Marriage AUs are your favorite and you’re a firm believer that if you can’t imagine your OTP bitterly assembling Ikea furniture together, than they probably aren’t your OTP. You’re compassionate and gentle. Probably the mom of your friend group.
Deamus: You are the funniest person in a lot of peoples’ lives. You’re spunky and maybe a bit of a bro when it comes to people you care about. It’s not that you’re bad at affection, but “I love you” is usually followed by “Bruh” or something like that. It’s canon. Everyone knows it. But you ALWAYS knew it.
Nuna: You live for fluffy fanfiction because that’s basically all your ship is. The last twenty minutes of the movie was just one big Nuna fanfiction and you’re fine with that. It’s the only change they made for the movie that you’re 100% ok with. You’re funny, charming and you’re friends with pretty much everyone you meet.
Wolfstar: You read more fanfiction than Drarry shippers. Or at least, you would, if there were any.
Snarry/Snamione: The creepy uncle that everyone knows, but never talks about.
Huna: You’re a dreamer. You’re the softest of the shippers, silently knowing that yours is the best, but you won’t brag about it.
Ronks: Everything about the way their relationship was portrayed in the movie pissed you off. Like Jilly shipper, except more emotional and like 6 times more deadly. Your favorite AUs are the ones where your OTP literally is just still alive.
Fremione: Like Romione, except you cry a lot more. You ok over there?
One of the things I love about their relationship is, Usagi, despite his age, can really have this ‘childish’ (which I regard as ‘cute’) side to him xD
He will literally buy out the whole store’s candy leaving 1 left of each kind xD. But, I just like how Misaki stopped him from doing so when he said he’ll just get these marbles:
Because in the end, when Misaki (without Usagi knowing it) went and bought him 1 candy (assortment) of each kind, it just makes it all the more adorable.
And can we take a moment to appreciate Usagi’s chibi face, he felt so happy just receiving this gift from Misaki because just look at him!
I really do feel happy for them, like their relationship have grown so much since the beginning <3 I hope that one day my other otp in Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (Takano x Ritsu) will have their moment of happiness like this (as well) <3 Just like the scene where Ritsu indirectly gave Takano a ‘Valentine present’ by putting Chocolate inside the curry that he made for Takano. It’s really sweet; even when Ritsu have to go about an indirect way of doing it:
Like honestly, Ritsu, you need to be honest with Takano because you’ll be a much happier person if you do.
But still because Takano understood the message, when he kissed him as a way of him showing his affection:
It’s nice to see these moments where, even when Ritsu wanted to give
Takano a Valentines Chocolate, but have to go about an indirect way of
doing so, Takano, in the end, found out that Ritsu put those Chocolate
into the curry, and when Ritsu tries to covered up, he failed so badly:
It just shows that no matter how hard he tries to hide it, Takano will always (in the end) find out because it all comes down to, Ritsu can’t hide this from Takano xD.
Takano sure is very patient with Ritsu’s confession and that’s one of the things I love about him on my end. It is hard, because I’m someone who actually needs reassurances from time to time, so I know how hard it is for Takano not hearing the confession from Ritsu, yet, he still loves him this much. Honestly, I hope that, both Ritsu and Takano can be happy, together in the end, when Ritsu finally decides to confess his love to him, when that time is right, when the author finally allows Takano to hear that confession from him because I want to see them both happy on my end, and I hope we get to see some moments after their confession where they can be happy with each other like Romantica, because that will make me so happy.
And back to the Romantica pairing, I also loved that the wishes they made on the marbles. I mean, aside from their first wish where Usagi wish Misaki will enjoy his birthday, and Misaki wishing his brother/his family is happy and safe; their other 2 wishes is exactly the same. What’s most important is their last wish (i.e. the most important:
And ofcourse Misaki is embarrassed to tell Usagi what his third wish is, because they wish for the same thing!
I love these two OTP so much! It’s nice to see the growth/progression throughout these years in their relationship! <3
mama.... pleas.... i am dy in.... i need...... coran
….. i need u to understand that both of these requests came in like…. one right after the other…… and if that anon wasn’t just you again, i’m legit flabbergasted at the timing of that lmfao
look,,, we all know lance is coran’s favorite, buttttttt,,,,
i have a headcanon that coran and keith talk just as much as coran and lance. and that keith/lance both confide in coran about their crushes on each other and he meddles way too much but it’s perfect because he’s an amazing space uncle (and the only reason keith made sure to shower the day lance confessed to him tbh)
There are honestly more hate than I expected and I’m sorta disappointed? Cuz I mean I understand that there are people who has other ships, but Touken shippers who are hating this chapter saying that it’s too much and it doesn’t have anything to do with the plot?
Firstly, maybe it is too much and I am just a pervert but I think it is beautiful to see one of my OTPs making love. I have always wanted to my see ships and OTPs showing how much they love each other in canoned chapters and in my opinion Ishida did this without making it look like a hentai/smut chapter. Why? Because we’ll, for one he didn’t really show graphics (dicks etc) also it wasn’t just blush blush kiss kiss fuck fuck there was meaning and a story to it. Which leads me to my second point.
I’ve seen a few posts saying this already but I’ll say it again. This chapter HAD meaning, and it DID have something to do with the plot and the story. Kaneki has been so lonely especially since Hide disappeared. Now Touka is there with him and for him and loving him and he is not alone anymore. Yes that doesn’t mean that they have to have sex to show this but those two loved each other since part 1. Even when Kaneki lost his memories and became Haise he still had feelings for her.
My point is… this is Ishida Sui we are talking about and every chapter he writes always have meaning. I think we should all just except this chapter, we don’t have to like it but just except it. Because this is part of the story and Ishida probably has a reason for doing this not just because of fan service.
Hey everyone, I’ve started the process of reuploading my old fanmixes to Playmoss so that people can actually LISTEN to them ever since 8tracks started sucking. So the obvious choice for the first one is my pride and joy, my sappy romantic All-Broadway fanmix for Phoenix/Miles from Ace Attorney.
1. Hinata and Kageyama. In which we all were Yachi Hitoka. One of the things that always comes to mind when I think about this fight is her eyes full of tears seeing Hinata talking about Kageyama, calling him his partner despite having just been through the ultimate breaking point in their relationship. It was hard and heartbreaking but still it’s my favorite fight of all, because it finally made them (and all the team with them) realize the extent of their relationship and how much they need each other to play, to be happy, and to grow.
2. Asahi and Nishinoya. Angst is the way to my heart and their fight made episode 9 my overall favorite of the first season. We never saw any of them as furious as they were during this fight, and the most heartbreaking thing is that they both thought they failed the other and their entire team, that they were not good enough. And none of them can stand it. We know this affected Asahi way more than Noya, but, even if it seems the exacts opposite, this fight showed how unbreakable their bond is, how loyal they are to the other, so much that Noya decided to never win a match without him. Ever. He’d give up his talent and his future because of him. And every time I think about it I die.
3. Oikawa and Iwaizumi. A fight that changed Oikawa’s way of thinking forever and showed us that sometimes Iwa truly has to use the hard ways to make that obsessive mind that’s Oikawa Tooru understand an easy but still life chancing concept that’s “the team with the better six is stronger”. The aftermath of this brief fight is amazing, with Oikawa saying: “I suddenly feel invincible” and Iwa being all concern of having hit him too strong. This is…the most iwaoi thing they have ever done.
4. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. When they fight I’m ALWAYS rooting for Yams like hell. You tell him boy! You know it’s not my top, but still no one gets a grip of Tsukki like Yamaguchi does, especially from season 2 on. I love how, even if he respects him a lot, he’s not afraid to take him by the shirt and yell in his face the always iconic “What else do we need besides pride?”, hitting like a hammer in Tsukishima’s already cracked wall. This fight made all Tsukki’s limits crumble, it lit the flame inside him, it brushed all the pain his brother cause him in the past, but mostly it showed us how very very cool Yamaguchi really is. A+
5. Yahaba abd Kyoutani. This is more of a confrontation that a fight but still (I have realized that there aren’t so many fights ??? HOW ???). This is a softer version of the iwaoi fight, in which Yahaba only needed a slam against a wall and some cutting words to make Kyoutani understand what means to be a true part of the team. Yes, this is Yahaba letting out his “future captain” side, but you know, it’s the first fight that creates the bond…and I sense that these two will have a lot to entertain us with next year…
so yesterday my class and me went on a schooltrip to Paris to go to some kind of museum about the french monarchie and what they did in their freetime. At one point of our vistit, the guide lead us into big and classy looking ballroom or something, dimmed the lights, started playing music and said we should get a partner and dance. And during that little ball i heard two of the boyd
s, who are like best friends, say to each other
Bro, should we dance?
Only if I get to dance with you, Bro
Of course, Bro. Anything for you!
Dudebro 1 & 2:
start to slowdance to the music.
-sees and films the whole thing- That's so cute! I can totally imagine my OTP doing that! But i still have no one to dance with.
In the end i just kept on watching these two guys and two girls slowdancing with each other in a #nohomo way and was lonly for the rest of the ball in the corner of losers, losing my shit over OTP-feels