guys guys - clexa forehead kisses.
- quick kisses to the forehead of a sleepy clarke who mumbles ‘have a good day’ to her heda before the sun has even started to rise.
- giddy kisses peppered enthusiastically all over lexa’s forhead, the reward for absentminded and disarming comments about clarke’s character and strength
- reverent kisses, lips brushing right over lexa’s medallion
- playful kisses that come with an insincere apology for laughing when said medallion gets stuck to clarke’s lips
- flustered and stolen kisses, shared all around the polis tower between two girls still trying to find the balance between head and heart
- casual kisses, given without hesitation to clarke, curled up on the armchair in lexa’s room as she draws, or to greet lexa when she’s found soaking in a hot bath after a particularly challenging day
- placating kisses pressed to the sweaty forehead of a grumpy, pouting clarke after lexa knocks her on her butt during a sparring session
- tipsy kisses, all sloppy and loose after a night celebrating the engagement of two leaders - two women - who work tirelessly to improve the lives of their people because their love reminds them that certain things make it all worthwhile
- kisses tinged with desperation as clarke stands at the edge of polis, not quite ready to see her commander off to war
- lingering kisses as they drift off to sleep, naked and tangled in each other. happy. peaceful. always ending the day the way they start it: together
clexa forehead kisses