So I saw a post similar to this and I wanted to make my own, as much to share it as it is to see it all written down for myself, as it were.
1. Destiel (Supernatural) - Because giant balls of emotional constipation are the best, I guess?
2. Rose/Doc (Doctor Who) - They’re just so GOOD together!
3. Hannigram (NBC Hannibal) - bloody and terrible but so, so satisfying
4. Anakin/Obi Wan (Star Wars) - though sometimes also as an OT3 with Padme, because she is a goddess. But also just… emotional constipation pairs. It’s a thing. Clone Wars the series really made this one for me.
5. Sterek (Teen Wolf) - Stiles is just an amazing character, and Derek has amazing potential that the fandom took and ran with. I love them.
6. Drarry (Harry Potter) - Yes, I know, Draco is terrible. But sometimes in fic, he isn’t.
7. Zutara (Avatar the Last Airbender) - JUST THINK OF WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN!
8. Spuffy (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) - Spike and Buffy are made for each other, Spike just needed his soul for it to get to the healthy point.
9. Delena (Vampire Diaries) - Though to be fair I’m not at all caught up with the series, come on. They’re just HOT.
10. Han and Leia (Star Wars) - My first OTP ever. So much nostalgia…
I don’t know what this really says about me. Lots of rogues paired with commanders. The ‘fight me!’ character that is actually a squishy muffin with too many emotions paired with the softer-seeming characters that will actually happily fight you. Psychoanalyze away!
Some honorable mentions:
- Blaine/Liv (iZombie)
- Tucker/Wash (RvB)
- Gavin/Michael/Jack/Geoff/Ryan/[Ray and/or Jeremy] (Achievement Hunter)
- Sookie/Eric (True Blood)
- Keladry/Dom (Protector of the Small)
- Buffy/Faith (Buffy)
- Dirk/Todd (Dirk Gently)
- Hook/Emma (Once Upon a Time)
- Steve/Bucky (Marvel EU)
- Clexa (The 100)
- Merthur (BBC Merlin)
- Tamaki/Haruhi (Ouran High School Host Club)
- Ichigo/Kisuke (Bleach)
- The Warden [mage]/Alistair (Dragon Age Origins)