I was just walking to class and there were two guys walking really close together in front of me. and then they accidently brushed hands. and one of them turns to look at at the other kid and says, “bro take me out to dinner first”
• Imagine wonderful Character A supporting the feverish Character B’s rambles, saying things like “yes, of course” and “wait until you get better and then we can pet the all the dogs in the park”
• An utterly delirious Character A who starts crying at the thought of little baby birds that fall out of nests, and Character B trying to placate them. Bonus points if it’s the character that is usually so stoic and serious
• Feverish Character B falls asleep in random places either because it’s cold or cosy, and Character B finds them, eyes fond, yet brows knit in worry at Character A sleeping on the bathroom floor with the giant teddy bear
• Dehydrated Character B complains of a headache and Character A gives them a pill (when in actuality they need to down a glass of water or two) only to realise that their mouth is dry and immediately begins to fuss
• When dehydrated Character B refuses to go to hospital or drink that icky stuff, so Character A goes crazy and buys 1263 juice packs and forces them to drink it under their stern gaze
• Character B being a blanket hog when sick and Character A waking up to complain, only to find them unnaturally warm and looking utterly adorable wrapped up like a little burrito
• Something bad happens and Character B screams and cries, only to have Character A hold them and try to calm them down, but cry so much that they throw up and have to be looked after
• Character A is really lonely and buys a kitten and Character B tries not to sneeze or sniffle as they’re allergic and because they don’t want to make Character A feel guilty
• When Character A is caught out with a fever and cannot walk straight so Character B huffily gives them a piggy back ride and finds themselves enjoying having Character A so close
• Character A being a celebrity and rushing out of a talk show, saying that their significant other, Character B, is much more important and hastens to look after them
• Sick Character B being self-conscious about how they look when they’re sick and Character A holding their chin and saying that Character A never looked lovelier and that they will love them regardless of how they look when sick
• Character B feeling guilty about throwing up/crying/snotting all over Character A and apologising, while Character A soothes them saying that they’re health is more important
• When feverish and exhausted Character B just collapses into Character A’s arms, head lolling on their shoulder as Character A hauls them, whilst tutting, off to bed
In which Stiles is a child prodigy that keeps winning competitions for his freewheeling, joyous interpretations of traditional masterpieces and Derek is a dour violinist that finds himself irritated by the young Stilinski’s style because he resents Stiles’s freedom, his happiness and his ability to engage in music as if it was a form of play, whereas for Derek it’s all about practice and technical perfection and outdoing his opponents.
“We have been…close…for some time now. You are…impressive…in many ways, and you even protected me from Flemeth without hope of reward. I feel…anxious when I look upon you. I dislike this sense of dependency, ‘tis a weakness I abhor. If this is “love” I wish to ascertain that you do not feel the same.”
So I just gathered some prompts and AUs that I really like. Take your pick!
Imagine your OTP exchanging gifts for the first time during the holidays, maybe both a little nervous that the other won’t like their gift. It turns out that neither has any reason to be anxious; both love the other’s gift and kisses are exchanged along with each present.
Imagine person A of your OTP relentlessly flirting with B in public, just to see B blush.
Imagine your OTP studying together, and for every question answered right, somebody has to take off a piece of clothing.
Imagine Person A keeps having nightmares about Person B. They don’t know what disturbs them more— how scary the dreams are, or how arousing they are.
Person A has given up on love. Nope. Love is not for them. Forget that…. And then they meet person B and think; “Annnd this is the asshole who will ruin everything.”
Imagine your OTP is wrestling over the remote.
Imagine Person A of your OTP seeing Person B with bed hair for the first time, and being totally blown away by how cute/hot/etc. they look with their hair being a huge mess. Bonus: if Person A gets flustered when Person B pokes fun at them for liking it.
Imagine your OTP intertwining their fingers together while they’re in bed.
Imagine your OTP have a morning class together and person A always walks in late and has obviously just woken up and person B thinks that the grumpy person who sits in front of him is the cutest thing ever.
Person A leaving thigh hickeys on person B.
Imagine your OTP stuck in an elevator after they’ve had a fight.
Imagine your OTP getting in a fight and one of them yelling that they love the other one and then it gets really quiet.
Imagine person A of your OTP scaring person B (during Halloween) on accident so badly that they cry.
Imagine your OTP cuddling under a blanket on a cold winter night. Person A gently wrapping their arms around Person B and lightly kissing down their neck making Person B shiver from something other than the cold outside.
Imagine your OTP running into each other under the mistletoe. Person A blushes and goes to suggest that they don’t have to kiss but Person B cuts them off with a kiss.
Imagine person A of your OTP wearing person B’s clothes.
Imagine person A walking out of the bathroom after a shower, half-naked and wreathed in steam, and B immediately dropping whatever they were holding. Bonus if it’s an animal which gives them the stink eye before slinking away.
Imagine your OTP as teachers at the same school who are always flirting and have their students shipping them without realizing it.
Imagine person A of your OTP coming home from the gym all sweaty. Person B sees this and gets instantly turned on.
Imagine your OTP moving in together. They’re unpacking each other’s boxes when they find, ah, interesting things they didn’t know the other person owned.
Imagine your OTP finding fanfic of each other, either separately or together. Alternately, imagine Person A writing fanfic of them and Person B finding it/finding out about it, or they both write it and find each other’s.
Imagine your OTP waking up at the same time for a midnight snack and Person B scares Person A on accident.
Imagine your OTP living together. The air conditioner breaks during the hottest week of summer and your OTP has to figure out how to stay cool. Alternately, the heating breaks during the coldest week of winter and your OTP has to figure out how to stay warm.
Imagine your OTP not having enough blankets for both of them and sharing. It takes some doing, but they settle comfortably into each other’s arms and fall asleep listening to each other’s heartbeat, smelling their hair, feeling the rise and fall of their breath. The next morning, they’re still in the same position.
Imagine your OTP living in a dorm. Person A thinks that person B is kinda cute, but otherwise doesn’t feel much for them. Person A goes to borrow a textbook from person B and walks in on person B in their pajamas with their hair all messed up and person A thinks it’s the cutest thing ever.
Imagine person B of your otp uses person A as a pillow.
Imagine person A of your otp goes to a bookstore and spends hours just looking at books and person B sees them and falls in love with how passionate they are and how geeky they are.
Imagine person A of your otp is reading a book late at night and person B can’t sleep so they ask person A to read to them so person A starts reading out loud and a few minutes later person B is completely knocked out and person A gives them a kiss on their forehead.
Imagine Persons A and B of your OTP both go to a private school. Person A is really studious and innocent, like never been kissed type thing. In contrast, Person B got kicked out of their old school for sleeping with a teacher. One day Person B sees Person A in the hall and decides that ‘corrupting’ Person A will be their personal mission this school year. Up to you whether or not they succeed.
Imagine person A of your otp is waiting at a restaurant for their date and is obviously being stood up and person B notices this, just before person A gets sick of waiting and gets up to leave person B sits with them, and even though they aren’t who person A was waiting for they end up having a lot of fun and hooking up.
“Bonding solely via eye contact over that annoying person on our plane that we’re both slowly becoming more and more exasperated about” au.
“Constantly fighting for the best seat in the library/coffee shop/whatever” au.
“We are both stuck in the dorm common room because their respective roommates needed ‘alone time’” au.
“I was walking by the roller coasters and someone’s shoe flew off and hitme in the head” au.
“You just caught me reading hardcore smut fan fiction during class and you’re wondering how I can read this with a blank face” au.
“I sent a selfie of myself in the tub to the wrong number and you responded back with another selfie. Holy shit you’re really attractive.” au.
“Now or Never kiss” au.
Being on the brink of admitting their feelings for each other but then getting interrupted.
Both of them being the best friends that everyone just assumes is a couple and no one is even surprised when they announce they’re official because 'wtf do you mean you weren’t before?’
“I thought you were my friend so I slapped your ass in greeting" au.