- You talk in your sleep and you pretty much just described to me, in extremely graphic detail, how you would kill someone and now I’m too scared to fall asleep
- (On the flip side) you made a lot of sexual noises while you slept, what (or who) were you dreaming about??
- Okay I get that ocean noises help people go to sleep but you’ve literally been playing whale mating calls at full volume for the past hour and if you don’t stop soon I’m gonna come over and smack you
- We both planned to stay up all night but you ended up falling asleep and you just woke up to me standing next to you with a bowl of warm water in my hands-I can explain
- We were both going to pull an all nighter to study for an exam tomorrow but now it’s 6 am and we just finished an entire tv series and I can’t believe you let this happen
- it’s 4 am and we’re both running solely on Red Bull and coffee at this point and we just had the most in depth discussion about eggs I swear to god
1. “Sleep in your car if you don’t like it.”
2. “You didn’t do the dishes, I’m not doing you.”
3. “Baseball cards? What are you? Five?”
4. “I’m not drunk, I s-swear.”
5. “I don’t love you anymore.”
6. “Help me pack or get out. You’re in the way.”
7. “Oh my god, that’s disgusting.”
8. “Don’t be embarrassed, it’s normal.”
9. “Hot, gorgeous, beautiful…whatever you want to call it.”
10. “Stop copying me.”
The second Missandei hears about Dany and Jon getting married, she’s so gonna go hear all the stories she can about Jon’s wanderings and victories so she can introduce him with all the titles she can find to match Dany’s. The first time he hear it, he got all red while Dany seemed pleased about it.
-that stage kiss WAS NOT SCRIPTED WTF
- I’m the stage manager and you’re the cocky lead who won’t SHUT UP backstage PEOPLE CAN HEAR YOU
-for closing night bets you slipped me tongue during our stage kiss what the fuck do I do
-we’re not playing the romantic leads but everyone ships our characters and they keep making us take pictures together in costume (I kind of love it)
-we’re in the chorus together and you never know what the notes are so you have to stand impossibly close to me to listen and it just makes me mess up and I SWEAR TO GOD ARE YOU DOING THAT ON PURPOSE
-everyone in the show has to wear makeup I swear I will wrestle you into this chair if I have to
-oh my god you’re doing my makeup and you’re so close and I can’t breathe
-I may have learned your romantic lead’s part and then attempted to take them out the night of the show
-we made out in the light booth
-this is the first time I’ve seen you in costume and holy fuck how do you look so good in that
keith, about to confess his galra heritage:
there's something i need to get off my chest
lance, without thinking:
is it your shirt?
oh my god why am i like this now he knows i like him this is the worst thing to ever happen to me oh god what is he going to say back oh no he probably hates me i cant ever show my face--
of fucking course he didnt get it honestly its like hes from a different planet or something i swear
Me: I just want a realistic love story in non-contemprary books where the love interests work really hard to stay together, but in the end, it doesn’t work out causing pain to the individual parties in the present but growth in the future.
Also me: I swear to god if these two don’t end up together and share this bed, I will riot.