I’ve been putting together a huge dump of SpongeBob Musical drawings I’ve compiled over the last two months, and was gonna wait to post this but…gaaaah I love how it came out so much so I couldn’t wait. XD
This took sooooo long. I’ve always wanted to try lineless art but all the tutorials I looked at were useless so I finally just sat down and tried everything…and I finally figured out a short cut (if you can call it that because this still took a good 3 ½ hours). I love the result HOWEVER I don’t think I would try this again…it took waaay too long and I got so frustrated with it and almost gave up. Glad it paid off in the end.
So this is Plankton and Karen using David Zinn’s costumes for those wondering. They’re pretty smexy. <3
Gabriella, over the course of a school year and a half:
- Frequently uses a condescending, patronizing, and even aggressive tone of voice with Troy, and makes at least one joke about his appearance: “Nice tie. Your shoes don’t match, though!”
- Refers to Troy by a nickname (Wildcat) that serves to remind him of the pedestal he’s been unwillingly placed on by his father, peers, and surrounding community, even after Troy has confided in her his desire to just be “a guy”. Personally, I believe it would have said a lot more for their relationship if Gabriella was the only person who refers to Troy as “Troy”, but, wouldn’t you know, that person is Ryan.
- Holds Troy solely accountable for things he was backed into a corner and manipulated into saying- “No one forced Troy to say anything”- even after Taylor confesses that she and the Decathlon team “knew Chad could get Troy to say things to make [Gabriella] want to forget about the callbacks”.
- Expects Troy to get her a summer job when he playfully dubs himself her “summer activities consultant”: “I hope one of those activities will include a job”.
- Dismisses Troy’s concerns about his future and turns the conversation back to herself: “So let’s just focus on right now! ‘Cause I’ve never been in one place for an entire summer.”
- Assumes Troy is cheating on her because she sees him doing his job as the junior golf pro by assisting Sharpay with her swing, and never takes Troy aside to address these concerns.
- Guilts Troy for accepting opportunities that have been offered to him at work (“Italian golf shoes, new clothes, golf carts… it’s crazy stuff. Hard to keep track of it all, I bet”), and befriending the members of the basketball team at the university Troy’s father wants Troy to attend (“'The guys’? Oh. You mean those tall people”).
- Lectures Troy on promise being a “really big word”, but then goes on to break every promise she makes, such as breaking up with Troy after having him promise that they’ll be together all summer and returning the symbol of that promise (the T pendant necklace), and refusing to fly in to attend the prom with Troy even though she accepted his invitation (“In every language; oui, si, ja, yes”), and extensively planned to make an appearance.
- Accuses Troy of changing into a new person- “It just doesn’t seem like new stuff. It seems like a new Troy”- because he’s prioritizing his future.
- Uses Ryan to toy with Troy’s feelings and make him believe that she’s moving on because Troy, in her mind, neglected her.
- Refers to Troy as a “prize”: “What’s the prize? Troy?”
- Takes her anger at Sharpay banning employee participation in the Lava Springs talent show out on Troy, hefting more guilt trips and accusations at him.
- Dumps Troy for caring about his future- “The club talent show is a big deal to Sharpay, and, evidently, for your future. So, it’s cool. Make it happen. Wear your new Italian shoes”- and not giving her a summer she deemed worthy of remembering: “I want to remember this summer. But, not like this, Troy.”
- Has to be forced by Taylor to return to Lava Springs for her reunion with Troy. A reunion that Ryan orchestrated.
- Nudges Troy, glaring, for so much as implying that he might have dated someone before her.
- Sincerely laughs right along with Zeke, Jason, and Chad, at Troy’s name being called as the fourth applicant for the Juilliard scholarship, then chastises Troy for being reluctant to admit to his love for performing.
- Stares blankly and apathetically when Troy draws a complete blank for his plans for his future, and, once again, turns the topic of conversation back to herself when Troy tries to discuss college with her.
- Is utterly apathetic to Troy’s situation with his run-down truck that requires constant maintenance in order to function, even laughing as Troy, half-joking, tells her, "If my truck breaks down because I’m spending all my time onstage, it’s your fault”.
- Stubbornly refuses to tell anyone other than Taylor about her acceptance into Stanford’s Freshman Honors program, despite Taylor repeatedly urging her to do so.
-Is annoyed with Troy when he asks why he was the last to know about the Freshman Honors program (he had to find out about it from Sharpay), providing “Because I knew what you would say”, as her justification for withholding this crucial information from him.
- Tells Troy to his face that she “always” does “the right thing” in spite of all of the things I’ve previously mentioned, while Troy is selflessly encouraging her to go ahead and accept her admission into the Freshman Honors program and, essentially, leave him behind.
- Moves to California, 1,053 miles away, while Troy is at school, so she won’t have to face him.
- Calls Troy two days before the senior prom to dump him over the phone. Mind you, she had a time window of two weeks to do this, but spent that time window stringing Troy along with false promises, and even went so far as to schedule a flight and pick out Troy’s tux and, presumably, a corsage.
- While dumping Troy, she complains about how hard the relocation has been for her- “It’s taken me two weeks to get used to being away from you, away from East High and all my friends”- with no regard, at all, for how difficult her absence has been on Troy, who basically shut down without her and now has to act opposite the girl who spent a large chunk of their summer vacation sexually harassing him.
i see a lot of theatre aus and sports aus, but where are all the marching band aus??? you could do so much with marching band! for example-
- “we’re in different bands but we met at a competition but since you live across the state i can only see you at competitions, but damn if youre not the cutest and sweetest person ive ever met. i cant wait until the next competition so i can see you again"
- “you hit me with your trombone every single time we go into this set but goddamn im not going to complain b/c youre attractive af"
- “youre the drum major and ive never given you a second thought but now that i have to watch you all the time i have to admit youre really damn cute"
- “we’re in competing bands from the same city and our bands are rivals but damn you’re really cute"
- “we have to run stair laps /again/ because you never stop talking, but its worth it because i get to hear you talk to me”
- “i always hit you with my flag in this set but this time i accidentally hit you in the face and gave you a bloody nose and i feel really bad about it. ill come with you to the bathroom to clean up… how about i buy you lunch to make up for it?”
- “we’re on a band trip and every one else went to subway or panda express and you and me are the only ones in this restaurant… want to eat together?”
- “we have to share a seat on the bus and as much as i hate sharing its so cute the way you mouth along to your music, and- oh my god did you just fall asleep on my shoulder??”
- “we’re on the bus for eleven hours and i can tell youre having trouble getting comfortable to fall asleep… if you want you can use me as a pillow”
There’s always an episode or chapter in the life of a shipper that you can
say “This is it! This is the one that’s won me over”. I can safely say this was
that kind of episode for me. The one that turned MikaYuu/YuuMika from a casual
ship to an OTP. Not only did I find it really suggestive, I also think the way
these boys’ feelings for each other were reinforced was absolutely perfect.
First of all, Yuu crying tears of joy after he wakes up and realizes Mika
is alive. How dare you make something so freaking adorable?! I think it was so
beautifully animated, the way he moves his head around and his eyes glint and
finally he starts crying. Nonono too adorable, too much for my heart. I
actually teared up because it was like this boy’s love for Mika (even if it’s
still platonic at this point, it’s love you can’t deny that) was pouring out of
It only kept escalating from there. Yuu didn’t even care if Mika turned out
to be a foe. For Yuu, Mika’s life is much more precious than that.
But still, I don’t think Yuu meant he wouldn’t give a shit if Mika was
“evil”. Yuu knows Mika, so it’s not like he wouldn’t believe Mika had a reason for
doing what he’s doing. And even if he had the wrong reasons, I’m pretty sure
Yuu believes he can reach out to Mika at any given moment. So I think even if
Mika was walking down the wrong path, Yuu has faith in him and believes Mika
will come back to him.
Also, there’s something I’d like to point out. I could be wrong, since
Shinoa’s sister died so this could’ve been triggered by her memories of her
sister, but considering the idea of her apparent crush on Yuu was floating
around, this is the impression I got. Shinoa smiles when Yuu tells her that
Mika being alive is enough for him right now, but then she looks down (looking
kinda sad?) and remembers staring in the direction Mika had been taken away.
Like I said, the impression I got, is that maybe she’s considering their
feelings for each other as something other than platonic? In the subs she says
“Yuu”, but if you listen to her she actually says
“Yuu-chan” referring to the way Mika calls Yuu. So to me it’s as if
she’s noticed how close they are and how important they are for each other. And
I think she was looking sad because of her possible crush on Yuu and realizing
there’s someone else he considers precious to him? Yeah, I know it may have
something to do with her sister, but the way it played out between the mention
of her possible feelings for Yuu, it just strikes me as something else. Just
another suggestive scene if you’d like to call it that.
Then of course there’s the scene that completely won me over and made my
heart swell with otp feels.
First of all, Yuu, how dare you?! I mean, did you see that?? “If he’s
alive, I can do anything.” COME ON! It’s like, that line makes it seem
as if finding out Mika is alive gave something back to Yuu. Something he thought
he had lost when Mika “died”. It’s as if Mika’s the source of Yuu’s
strength, he’s someone irreplaceable to him and stab me in the heart because
that’s just precious!
And if I thought the scene couldn’t get any gayer, boy was I wrong. The
background music sounded like something they play in movies when there’s a
couple having a romantic dinner at a restaurant or something. They’re both
looking at the moon, thinking about each other. For a moment I was like
“AM I LOOKING AT A TELENOVELA OR SOMETHING?!”, because it felt like a
cliche’d romantic scene, but of course I wasn’t about to complain. Be gay all
you want, my lovelies. I encourage it!
Then, the cherry on top…
HOW FREAKING DARE YOU GIVE ME ANY MORE FEELINGS THAN I ALREADY HAD?! That
forehead boop that forehead boop that forehead boop!!!!! *explodes* I didn’t
expect that scene from the opening to be recreated this way, so it was such a
pleasant surprise. And just knowing that at that moment they were thinking
about each other, maybe wishing they could be exactly like that, so close to each
other… my heart jumps like crazy.
The determination in their eyes… *explodes again* They both believe the
other needs saving, so one thing’s for sure: Mika believes Yuu can only be safe
by his side, and Yuu believes Mika can only be safe by his side. It’s like a
vow to protect each other, support each other, and love each other
unconditionally. No matter where their paths take them and no matter what
happens, they know they belong together. *starts crying*
Ah, fuck. I can’t say I wanted this, because honestly, another OTP to
obsess over was the last thing I needed. But I loved this episode way too much,
so I don’t regret anything. I know how falling hard for a ship goes, so sign me the fuck up, I’m on my road to MikaYuu hell.
Now onto find good fanfiction and start reading the manga. Hell yeah.
Yes I put hearts on my face. I looked like a potato.
Okay, first thing I wanna say is that Magcon was honestly one of the best experiences I’ve ever had in my life. The team was wonderful, the performers, their parents, all were wonderful. The only thing that sucked was the HOTEL SECURITY. So reading discretion, any hate is towards the HOTEL SECURITY. Not Magcon or anyone in Magcon. That team was amazing! Anyway, okay so I went with 2 of my beautiful friends, Andrea and Laura, and we got there pretty early. Only problem was… We were waiting out in the HEAT for a few hours. I kid you not, Florida decided I wanted to be hotter than Satan’s asshole this weekend. After waiting, security obnoxiously pushed us along into the arena and we all scrambled to the small metal fence that was right in front of the stage. The first hour was mingle hour for VIP which allowed the boys to come out and hang/take pics/ and talk to you was first, but honestly I suggest you charge your phone or eat something during this time because a bunch of girls are gonna be crowding the boys, and unless you’re super aggressive, you’re not gonna get anywhere with that (VIP ADVICE). After that, priority and GA are allowed inside, and then things start getting messy. My friends and I did our best to get to the front center of the stage but we go pushed to the left. I’m not complaining though bc we were right at the front and had perfect view of everything. From behind the bars we watched Willie Jones, Chase Goehring + Jacob Whotesides, and Taylor and Dillon perform. After Daylor finished they called VIP #120-160 to line up to go in for meet and greet (by the way they call you in for meet and greet by number) and I literally shoved my way out of the mob of sweating girls and ran to the line with my friends. I was honestly shaking a bit bc I was nervous, but that ended as quickly as it came. I was in line for Chase, Nick Tangorra, and Dustyn and I wasn’t as nervous anymore because they were so sweet to their fans and I was getting pumped. I walked up to chase and gave him a hug, took a selfie and I was already happy. Nick was just about the sweetest person ever, he hugged me and said he loved my hair and I just admdjsn. I then went up to Dustyn and he apologized for photo bombing my picture with Nick haha, and hugged me and I wanted to cry bc I was so full of joy. After we got our pictures with them, we moved onto Jacob and Aaron’s line, and to be honest… I was extremely nervous. I made it to the front, and I was so nervous to hug Jacob, but honestly when he saw me he said “hey cutie!” And I automatically left my nerves behind me. I hugged him, and I gave him his poster and hugged Aaron right after who also welcomed me with a “hello sweetheart.” After I hugged Aaron Jacob was still looking at the poster and I asked him if he liked it, he said yes and have me another hug and I legit wanted to die happy right then and there. I took my picture with them and once everyone was done, we moved on to Taylor and Dillon’s line. After a bit of waiting, a few performances were beginning to take place. First we heard Dustyn sing, he was absolutely amazing. After him, Mahogany sang Problem, perfect like always. Jacob performed a few seconds after and he sang 3 songs, while I stood on the side and basically melted. A few minutes passed and then everyone was finally ready for Aaron to perform Rude for the first time ever. His voice is literally like the voice of an angel. Once that was done, some of the boys took a short break and Nick Tangorra and his band performed, there absolutely perfect. My phone died at this point and I was desperately looking for a charger. Here’s when things went bad and I’m telling you right now DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, do what I did. Ever. My friends and I went looking for an outlet to plug in my phone and since we were on the left side, we checked there first. Nothing. Not one outlet. We then walked to the other side of the stage to see if maybe the right side had a charger, and since no one was there, we thought it would be easier to find one. There was absolutely nothing. To top it off, on our way back, hotel security came and stopped us. This is why I’m telling you DO NOT GO LOOKING DOR ANYTHING IF YOURE IN VIP. DONT LEAVE THE SIDE YOU ENTERED FROM IF YOU PLAN ON WATCHING THE PERFORMANCES FROM THE SIDE OF THE STAGE AND DO NOT LEAVE THE SIDE YOU CAME IN FROM IF YOU DONT WANNA LEAVE YET. Anyway, security came and told us we had to leave. They were kicking us out. It took me a while to process what I was being told before I finally spoke and asked why. They said our meet and greet was over because we were on the other side. We were protesting and telling them we didn’t even finish meeting half the boys and they weren’t even listening to us! The stupid old lady security literally goes “look I have a headache and I could care less, so leave before we call the police.” I WAS LIVID. HELL NO YOU WERE NOT CALLING POLICE AND KICKING ME OUT OF SOMETHING I PAID $160 TO COME TO. NO ONE ASKED YOU TO TAKE THIS JOB. A hotel security manager or whatever came and told us we had to leave and I literally was fuming. We ended up leaving the meet and greet area, and we were so pissed off. I was determined to get back in there, at whatever cost, I was gonna do it. We all spread around to see if we could talk to someone who worked with Magcon, or a much more understanding manager. Nothing. I was close to giving up when I saw the angel that literally saved out asses. Mahogany’s mom was walking out of the meet and greet are and I never walked so fast. I went up to her and explained everything as she stared back in disbelief. “Are you serious? That’s not fair. Come with me.” I told her it was me and two friends that got kicked out for nothing and she told me to get them. We found each other and walked with her back to the entrance. She grabbed my hand and we were all holding onto each other as we made our way to the meet and greet. The security that kicked us out was waiting there staring in shock and I smiled so wide as the 4 of us strutted back inside. Bitch. She took us to Sammy’s line and we all thanked her and have her a huge hug before she walked back to the stage. Problem number 2, we still hadn’t meet dillon and Taylor. Laura was going to throw a for if she didn’t meet them and we were running out of ideas, and time. We got to the front of Sammy’s line, Andrea grew a pair of balls for all of us, walked up to him, told him what happened… he literally… He stopped his meet and greet to escort us ACROSS THE AREA to Dillon and Taylor to meet them. TO TOP IT OFF HE WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO ASK THEM TO LET US SKIP THE WHOLE LINE SO WE CAN GO BACK TO HIM QUICKER. All of us were yelling “no no it’s fine Sammy nooo!” And he came back to us and gave us all a hug while we thanked him and told him we’d see him soon. Everything up to that point was surreal and skipping people was something we would never do. We made the line and waited for our turn. We made Laura go first when it was our turn because she’s in love with Taylor and well… OTP. So we all met them, and honestly, there was no security there, no one was rushing us, and they were being so silly with us, it was one of my favorite meet and greets. We gave them their posters and we stayed on that side to wait for Jack and Jack to perform because honestly.. We were not about to get kicked out again.
After a while of waiting, they came up on stage, I died, they performed Flights and Paradise, said they were making new music for us soon, and I promise you I wish they would’ve just stayed performing the whole time. They’re so cute and they’re so good at performing. The songs sounded amazing live, and everything was just beautiful. I recorded everything from their performances so I can’t wait to put that up! After that we went back to Sammy and Mike’s line. We waited and then it was our turn and I was nervous because Sammy really is just the love of my life right next to Cam. I was shaking. Literally. I walked up to him and I said “We’re back!” And he pulled me into a hug and said “yay you’re back.” With a smile unlike any other. We took our picture and I was so so happy. I went up to Mike right after and hugged him and said it was nice to meet him. I also told him he was extremely tall and he asked if that was a good thing. My eyes widened and I literally said “Uhh hello yes, it’s more attractive.” he smirked in response and said “glad that’s good for you.” Anshsnsjh. We took our picture and I went back to take Andrea’s picture with Sammy and Mike. After that, she have Sammy his poster and a little monkey that whistles when you squeeze it. “Click it!” She yelled. So he did, and he laughed his cute little Sammy laugh, and said “that’s so cute thank you.”
We then walked to Jack and Jack and waited. Finally our turn came along and Laura went first so she can ask Gilinsky a question. “Do you know that half the fandom calls you a Greek Sex God?” She said. “A what?” He asked shocked. “A Greek Sex God!” She repeated. “No I didn’t haha.” He replied. “You didn’t know that?.” She asked. “Yeah dude sex God Gilinsky!” Johnson said. We all laughed and I was just so happy with what was going on. Our phones were literally all dead by this point and we had to ask someone to take our pictures for us and send it to is right away because if not, there was no way any of us were getting our photos. Thank you Lord for nice people. I went up to Gilinsky, hugged him, and told him I was proud of him. “Thank you so much, we do this all for you.” He said back. I cried inside haha. I then got a hug from Johnson to which I received a “you smell good.” And I was honestly just like .. I’ve been sweating all day, how. I laughed and said thank you and told him he follows me on twitter and than I’m proud of him. He said “thank you, it’s all for you, and I’m glad I follow you.” LITERALLY MY FAVORITES. we all got our pictures with them and I was content with everything at that point. We gave them their poster and a special letter my friend asked to give to Gilinsky. We then left and waited for day 2.
Andrea and I were the only ones who were able to make it to day 2 because it was Father’s Day and either way we got there late. We got there in time to see jack and jack perform flights before they had to leave on their trip to LA at least. After that we were just walking around trying to see if we caught anyone in General Admission, but no luck. We then asked if they boys were coming to merch to sign anything, and they said yes they were so we ran off to get in line. Magcon ended a bit early that night so that the boys could come sign things and I’m so glad we made that line. Mahogany came around giving people little pictures, signing things, and taking pictures. I know have “bae -> 💜LOX” on my Justin Bieber phone case and a selfie with her I’ll always be happy with. After that we went to get merch from Sammy. Aaron had to leave early because of something and we didn’t get to see him but we met him the day before so we were happy regardless. Waiting in the line for Sammy, we were standing in front of the bars just before going around to him. I was honestly staring at him and when he caught my eyes I was kind of embarrassed at first, but he threw up a peace sign at Andrea and I and smiled and I felt better immediately. We then walked up to him and we spoke before I told him I wanted his shirt. We thanked him for the day before and he said he was happy to help. He’s literally the sweetest human on this planet. I told him I was glad he remembered us and he said “of course I’ll remember you guys.” Dead. I was dead. I bought his shirt, and asked for a picture and he kissed my cheek and of course my heart sky rocketed. I also got a video for 2 friends of him saying he loves them and I was so so happy. Andrea went and got a picture and a video for herself too and we were fangirling the whole way back to the lobby to wait for my mom to pick us up. I’ve never in my life been happier with a weekend. Despite the struggles security gave us and all the fans with their rude attitudes, this weekend was something I wish I could experience again. I’m so happy I went. I have withdrawals now haha. Post Magcon depression. I hope you all get to experience this as well, it’s amazing I promise, and so worth the time and money. I do wish all of the boys were there because I’m not gonna lie, I had the emptiest feeling knowing Cam, Nash, Hayes, Shawn, Matt, and Carter were missing. It hurt so much, but I know one day I’ll get the chance to meet them too. You’ll all get that chance I promise. Anyway, this was my Magcon experience, and I wish you all the luck in the world if you plan on going to one! I’m going to be posting our vlog from this weekend soon, I have 2 hours of footage to edit. I can’t wait. Thank you for reading this if you did, I’m sorry for my spelling mistakes if there are any, I’m typing this on my phone. I love you all!
The thing that gets me to the core about the dream, about her nightmare…is that their love theme plays at the same time. Pretty sure that was on purpose. And it just goes to show how linked they are. Even after she wakes up she’s searching for him. Searching for Peeta. Again and again, because I Need You is so real, and they’re not Just Friends. They’re linked and the music does a fantastic — if not utterly destructive to my emotional health — job at doing just that.
Katniss’ Nightmare hurts us because that dream gave us false hope. Even those of us that read the book and KNEW it wasn’t really him, gasped and cried. “My dear Miss Everdeen, it’s the things we love most, that destroy us.”
Blah, blah, shiny! Reblog before rollover today with your username, ID, and either your OTP, your favorite songor what you’re doing for NaNoWriMo to enter! First place gets 3 pieces of their choice of jewelry; second place gets 2, third place gets 1, will be calling winners after Rollover.
a mix for a hunter and his ex-angel. or an ex-angel and his hunter.
medicine by daughter | I’m gonna break your heart by joy williams | friends, lovers, or nothing by john mayer | all this time by heartless bastards | can’t help falling in love by fleet foxes | starry eyed by ellie goulding | catch me by demi lovato | hurricane by panic! at the disco | all I want by kodaline | GINASFS by fall out boy | I gave you all by mumford & sons | run by daughter | past lives by kesha | how long will I love you by ellie goulding | poison & wine by the civil wars | [listen]
I ' L L W A I T F O R Y O U T I L L T H E E N D; a huge & sad 'be forever yorozuya' fanmix for gintoki x otae
O’ Sister City and Colour | Hospital Beds Florence & The Machine | Digital Sea Thrice | Naked As We Came Iron & Wine | Night Terror Laura Marling | Chasing Twisters Delta Rae | Sleeping Dead Emily Jane White | Always Find Me Here Transit | Dissolve Me Alt-J | I Can Barely Breathe Manchester Orchestra | My Boy Builds Coffins Florence & The Machine | I Can’t Save Her Murray Gold | Through The Trees Low Shoulder | Dark Side Of Me Coheed & Cambria | Special Death Mirah | Little Black Submarines The Black Keys | What Sarah Said Death Cab For Cutie | Twins Gem Club | Satellite The Kills | Do You Carina Round | Goodbye My Lover James Blunt | What The Water Gave Me Florence & The Machine | No Rest For The Wicked Lykke Li | How’m I Supposed To Die Civil Twilight | 20 Years The Civil Wars | For Everything a Reason Carina Round