<b>OTP:</b> *is holding hands*<p/><b>Person B:</b> So...<p/><b>Person B:</b> Do you like anyone?<p/><b>Person A:</b> ...<p/><b>Person A:</b> *holds up both of their hands*<p/><b>Person A:</b> *glares at Person B*<p/><b>Person B:</b> Wait! Me?<p/><b>Person A:</b> <p/></p>
- “Its just for an experiment I swear”
- “Here let me measure your heart rate while we hold hands whAT NO THAT’S NOT MY ONE THAT’S GOING CRAZY”
- “Where are you going? No I’m not gonna let go I’m coming with you”
- “My hands are cold will you warm them up for me”
- “But why are they so ROUGH your hand feels like a piece of paper did you work in a farm??”
- “Your hands are so soft I must protect them”
Behold, a 30-day OTP challenge! There may or may not be more of these challenges in the future, but for now, have fun with this one.
Your challenge is to create pieces inspired by 30 prompts in this challenge, one every day if you can. Create drawings, write short stories, or do any other form of creation. The prompts/inspirations are below the cut. If you’re thinking about doing this, be sure to reblog and share it!