@theconscientiouswriter Asked: “Hi! I’m trying to do a X Reader scenario which a character who is usually very irritated , cold, and angsty teen. (Yuri P. From Yuri!!!On Ice) but I don’t know how to make it fluffy.”
~Okay, X Reader things aren’t my specialty, and I’ve never seen Yuri on Ice, but irritable, cold characters in fluffy stories? THAT is exactly my cup of tea.~
1. The other person, (reader,) is the only one he acts sweet and sappy around.
2. He’s sick, or otherwise out of it, and is an adorable grump about the whole thing.
3. Put him in fluffy clothing that he doesn’t normally wear. Fuzzy socks, a knit hat, anything like that. Maybe he’s a little flustered, maybe he’s annoyed, but either way, it can make for cute fluff opportunities.
4. Throw a kid into the mix. 95.6% of cold, angsty characters melt around children. (I totally did not just make that statistic up.)
5. Have the other character/reader completely unbothered, and even charmed, by his stoic persona.
6. Throw in an animals. 97.2% of cold, angsty characters melt around animals.
7. Give him an amusing quirk, like a kitten sneeze, or knitting.
So I was on the train and this little girl (about 5years old) was sitting across from me, her mother had her headphones in and was ignoring the little girl.
The girl was rambling about random things and started playing i spy with no one.
She then said “I spy with my little eye something that’s green” and I pointed at my shirt that was green.
She smiled and said “I spy something that’s white” and I pointed to my white shoes, she then said the colour red and at first I couldn’t find anything red so I pulled out a red school book from my bag.
This continued for a few turns and then she said brown, I looked around me and in my bag but couldn’t find anything, the girl still expecting me to find something brown started looking around too when the man two rows down pulled out a brown phone case and pointed to it.
The young girl then said blue and another lady pointed to her bracelet, we all silently continued playing until the whole train carriage was playing along, the whole time her mother didn’t even realise.
one time, i forgot my sweater at home and i tried to hint at my crush if he would give me his sweater because i was too shy to ask him. so i said to him, “man i’m so cold. i wish i had a sweater” and then he laughed at me and said, “sucks to be you.”
Dong Wook. It was so nice working with you.I hope we can work in another drama again. I miss you.
- Mr Goblin, Gong Yoo hyung. We had beautiful days. I wasn’t lonely, thanks to you. If we could work together again. I think we can have more fun.
So I was in the Harry Potter section of Hot Topic a couple weeks back looking for more Slytherin stuff (you can never have enough) and there was an EXTREMELY talkative employee stocking the shelves next to me with T-shirts. He noticed I was already wearing a Slytherin t-shirt so I guess he took the hint that I was a slightly obsessive fan. I have no idea. Anyways, naturally he started up a conversation with me.
“So are you a fan, or are you like… you know… a FAN?” He had asked me. And I knew EXACTLY what he meant. So I told him I was the second option (he winked at me) and had a Tumblr dedicated to Harry Potter (I didn’t tell him that my Tumblr was the gayest thing since my birth because I thought that might weird him out. Anyways).
So of course he had to ask me who my favorite fanfiction authors were, which surprised me because I would not have guessed he read fanfiction. This just goes to show how painfully prejudiced I am without even being aware of it. So I said @julietsemophase and saras_girl and his eyes got SO BIG OMG
and he just goes
“YOU BELIEVE IN DRARRY TOO?”
And I swear he had the biggest smile on his face and it was SO funny to me.
Like here I am in Hot Topic, and this guy has to be in his late 20’s. He’s really genuinely attractive, looks like he works out, long hair, and definitely not my idea of a nerdy Fangirl type. At all. And here he is, flipping out in the middle of the store about gay wizards. It was a truly magical experience. I love making new friends.