Imagine your OTP hasn’t been getting along for a while, and Person A is considering whether or not they truly are loved by Person B. Later that day however, Person B holds them close and whispers into Person A’s ear: “I love you.” Person A starts to choke up because of this.
Bex just gave a calm smile as if she’d known this moment was coming ever since the day the Blackthorne Boys walked through the front doors—like it was inevitable that the Gallagher Girls would eventually bring at least one of them to their knees.
For your fluff prompt: I have this headcanon about Hannibal being good at football (soccer to you lot) and Will being absolutely charmed by this
Will arrived at Hannibal’s house, letting himself in with his key. Inside, Hannibal was nowhere to be found. Searching rooms and halls, Will finally came to the open back door.
Wide-eyed, Will watched as Hannibal came into view, clad in track pants and a t-shirt. In the grass, he was kicking around a soccer ball, and doing it quite well.
“Are you… Are you playing soccer?”
Hannibal stopped in his tracks, chest heaving. “Football. And I wouldn’t call it playing here all by myself.”
Will laughed. “You own track pants.”
“I do. Once a week I compete with the Baltimore adult league.”
“This is surprising to you.”
“A little. A lot. You just don’t seem the type.”
Hannibal smiled and picked up the ball. “It’s wonderful exercise. You should try it some time.”
Will took off his jacket and tossed it on a nearby chair. “Okay.”
Hannibal tossed the ball down into the grass and stood aside, waiting for Will to make his move. Will, wanting desperately to impress, kicked the ball with his full strength. It went quickly careening over the fence and into the neighbor’s yard.
Will blushed and laughed nervously. “Whoops.”
Hannibal’s face was expressionless, and then he started smiling. “No bother. We’ll ask for it back after dinner. Would you like to assist me in the kitchen?”
Will’s eyes settled on Hannibal’s chest, rippling beneath his sweat-damp shirt. “Yeah…” He drifted for a moment, lost in seeing Hannibal without his armor.
Will’s eyes snapped up to Hannibal’s face. “Sorry,” he said, blushing in earnest now. “I’d love to help.”
Hannibal smirked, eyes shining, then made his way into the house. Will followed close behind, mesmerized.
1. Who loves flower crowns more?
2. Who is the one who likes to cuddle?
3. Who has awful taste in music?
4. Who is the meme lover?“
5. How did their second date go?
6. How many children do they want/have?
7. Who hides the weapons?
8. Who is the better dancer?
9. Do/Did they have a theme wedding?
10. What do their parents think of them dating?
11. Are they a super sappy couple?
12. How did they get together?
13. Who asked the other to get married?
14. Who stays up too late and makes stupid jokes?
15. Who is the nerd?
16. Who knows the most obscure facts?
17. Who makes the other a flower crown?
18. Who likes to read?
19. Who bothers the other person while the other person reads?
20. Who tutors the other?
21. Do they have similar taste in movies?
22. How do their personalities compliment each other?
23. How do they tell everyone that they are going to be having a kid/adopting a child soon?
24. Who has better fashion sense?
25. Who will punch someone out if they are rude to their partner?
26. What songs do they sing together in the vehicle?
27. What other couple would your otp get along with?
28. Who likes to prank the other?
29. Who is the one who loves to take pictures?
30. How would they react if they found out they were soul mates?
31. Where would they live?
32. What type of dragon would they own, if they could have one?
33. If they were both vampires, what type of vampires would they be?
34. What would they dress up as, for Halloween?
35. Can they name each other’s favourite food?
36. Do they have pet names for one another?
37. How do they cheer each other up?
38. Do they show a lot of PDA?
39. How old were they when they got together?
40. Who is the one that would bring the puppy home?
41. Can they do yoga couple’s poses?
42. What is their song?
43. What does their room look like?
44. Who would be the one to kill zombies while the other keeps them grounded?
45. Who makes the other breakfast in bed?
46. Who loves kids more?
47. Do either of them have a crazy ex?
48. What are their favourite colours?
49. Who likes to cook?
50. Who is the forgetful one?
51. Does either of them know how to fight?
52. What do they do for Valentines Day?
53. Who swears more?
54. Who has the better comebacks?
55. Who would start a fight with another parent at a bake sale?
56. Who reads buzzfeed?
57. Who is the hopeless romantic?
58. Do either of them know how to do a handstand?
59. Who can rap better?
60. Do either of them want to go sky diving?
61. What do they usually text about?
62. Who is the dramatic one?
63. Is either one confrontational?
64. What is their favourite cuddle position?
65. Who are their favourite musical artist(s)?”
66. What are their parenting styles?
67. Who would be the more laid back one?
68. Who listens to more vulgar music?
69. Do either of them have secrets even the other doesn’t know?
70. Who is their go to couple for a double date?
71. Do they tip the waiter/waitress on their date?
72. How do they work out a fight?
73. Who brings home an illegal pet?
74. What side of the bed do each of them sleep on?
75. What is their favorite photo of them two together?
76. Who takes longer in the bathroom?
77. Who has more songs on their ipod?
78. What movie did they first see together?
79. What do they like to see each other in?
80. Who makes jokes during inappropriate times?
81. At what age do they discuss the possibility of children?
82. What do they love about each other the most?
83. Who is the one that sees the big picture, while the other focus’s on the small details?
84. What would they write on their partner’s social media’s for their anniversary?
85. Who is bad at math?
86. Who googles everything?
87. Who does stuff on impulse?
88. How do they comfort each other when they are helpless to do anything about the situation?
89. What is an inside joke they have?
90. Who makes the other smile with almost no effort at all?
91. What is their favourite holiday?
92. Who is the one that is calm and collected while the other is angry and destructive?
93. What is their favourite board game to play?
94. Who accidental sets something on fire?
95. Who has the car ready while the other is robbing the store?
96. What artist/group did they go to for their first concert?
97. Who sleep talks?
98. Who is the more social one?
99. What are their karaoke songs?
100. Who would get up on stage and make a fool of themselves just to make the other laugh?
now the thing i have feels about is that ben and bea were only dating for like three months before they realized ben was going away to school and bea was (eventually) going to travel the world, and their reaction to realizing they would have to contend with distance was NOT “we’re young teenagers at a tumultuous time of life and long-distance is unrealistic, let’s break up.” Oh no. They are WAY too stubborn for that, so instead they both went “wow we’re in love and there’s no way I’m breaking up with you now, long distance is clearly the only option” and proceeded to actually STAY TOGETHER for almost a whole year while living in different cities. They never ever lose touch, they literally Skype every single day, and when they’re not on Skype they still never shut up about each other. They make it through the rules and a near-breakup and still decide to travel the world together, because that’s just how serious they are about working on this relationship. At like 19 years old. And then they stay together for the entire rest of their lives, according to the headcanons of tcw, the actors, and also shakespeare himself. THAT is how committed to each other my otp are. they completely adore each other. they are so in love. incredible.
In @tirelupin‘s words: here in Finland, we have a translation of Jekyll & Hyde the musical that’s at least 3% shippier than the others.
Dunno, had a little chat about Utterson and things yesterday and felt like drawing these guys. If the upcoming new Finnish J&H doesn’t take advantage of the shippy potential of the translation, I’m… probably not going to throw a fit or anything, but it would still be very nice.
“You wouldn’t understand since you aren’t a Trekkie,” a friend said.
We were on the phone, but I stared anyway. This wasn’t a casual acquaintance. This was my best friend since Day 2 of college, my sophomore year housemate, the (adopted) aunt to my children, and person I have talked to weekly if not daily since August of 2000.
“What did you say?” I asked slowly.
She was legit baffled, and it’s not because of the memory loss from a brain injury a few years back. My friend is (probably - still undiagnosed) on the autism spectrum and for her things are very, VERY, black and white. Sometimes I forget this.
For her, fandom means memorizing all the tiles of every episode, quoting the show or book at any opportunity, and knowing everything about every detail of the characters’ lives.
For me fandom looks like knowing the stories, remembering quotes but generally not using them outside the fandom, loving the characters, sometimes cosplay, sometimes just quiet little references to my fandom that only a fellow Trekkie would get.
My friend always named the show, never describing the story line, so when I shrugged in confusion she took it as a sign I didn’t like Star Trek (I was born and raised Trek. Don’t even go there. Science officer 4life!)
I love Star Trek.
But I approach and utilize it and enjoy it differently.
Some people only like TOS, or TNG, or DS9, or Voyager, or Enterprise, and someone will only like Discovery.
Some people only watch the original films, or the Picard films, and someone only likes the new films with Chris Pine as Kirk.
Some people only like reading Star Trek universe novels, or have fallen so far down the fanfic hole that they will never remember what’s canon again.
NONE OF THESE ARE WRONG.
THERE IS NO WRONG WAY TO APPRECIATE ART.
There’s a wrong way to be a fan… ie not letting other people enjoy the same thing as you in a different way, or attacking the creator, or not letting the art grow or change.
But part of the nature of fandom is we all love different things about the things we love.
I happen to love DS9 because of how all the different people interact. I would give up my house, move to LA, and live in a tiny little box of an apartment if it meant I could write a Star Trek with Captain Nog quoting the Rules of Acquisition and the Prime Directive, with Alex son of Worf as his first officer and security chief Molly O’Brien. (DS9 Jr is going to be awesome!) I have a soft spot for Quark, and not just because he was a Buffy alum.
I know people who hate DS9 because it doesn’t explore as much.
None of us are wrong!
The only real rule of fandom is that you like the thing, and that you’re polite to other people. That’s it. You don’t have to memorize the names of every red shirt. You don’t need to watch every episode of Doctor Who, you don’t even need to like all the companions. You don’t need to draw, or cosplay, or any of that.
You can be a Tolkien fan and only watch the movies! *gasp* *shock* *outrage*
But it’s true!
You can be a fan in whatever way makes you happy, keeps you safe, and suits your needs.
Not everyone can read Tolkien. Not everyone can read. Does that mean you can’t love the story you see in the movies? (Nope.) Does it mean you can’t like the GIF set? (Nope.) Does it mean you aren’t a real fan?
A fan is someone who likes things.
You can be a fan of many things.
And you should be nice to everyone, even if they are fans of things you aren’t, even if they like things in the fandom you don’t, even if they ship your NoTP. Because every deserves to enjoy the wonderful art that brings you joy in their own way.
…. really. Even the NoTP shippers. No, I get it, they have trash opinions. But they aren’t trash people. Misguided, perhaps, but they are still good human beings and we will be kind to them.
…. yes, even the Reylo shippers. *shakes head sadly*