Another one of those tag thingys
I was tagged by possums007
Rule 1:Post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What was the first fandom you got into?
I guess Harry Potter? But that was before I knew what fandom was because I was like 3 or something. I don’t actually remember how old I was when I got into Harry Potter. But then I don’t remember life without it so yeah.
2. Favorite fictional character?
That is an impossible question to answer! I have so many! I guess the one I’ve always connected with the most is Hermione Granger. Idk I’ve always felt like we’re basically the same person except for you know the whole magic thing.
3. Favorite band/artist?
This one’s easy - My Chemical Romance
4. Will you help Will Graham?
I haven’t actually watched Hannibal yet (it’s on my list but my list is loooooooong) but I have read most of the books and you know what, I like Hannibal. I think he’s pretty freaking cool and I don’t really care if he wants to eat people or whatever. So no, I probably wouldn’t help Will Graham, I’d let Hannibal do his thing because he’s so awesome (plus I wouldn’t really want to get in his way).
5. Your OTP?
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate this question! I don’t know! I have so many! UGH ummmmmmmmmmm I guess my oldest one would be Ron and Hermione.
6. An unpopular opinion about something?
Um…. Idk if this is unpopular but I think people on this site (particularly, I’ve noticed, Americans) seem to sort of obsess over Britain and British culture and our TV shows and stuff and it’s like “We’re not that great. Actually go to a normal city or town here and you’ll see what it’s really like.” Plus I find the obsession kind of creepy. Also, on the same note, it’s not like I hate this or anything I just find it super super weird when people from other countries think they’re like a special snowflake or something for liking and/or knowing of Harry Potter or Doctor Who and stuff like that like literally everyone in Britain knows of these things and most people like them…?
7. Current obsession?
Ughh idk, Starkid!
8. Best fanfiction you’ve ever read?
9. If you could only live in one place forever where would it be?
Um idk in bed? I’d say London because it’s so big so you’ve got pretty much everything there but then everything’s so expensive but ugh okay yeah London I guess.
10. What would you do if Hannibal asked you over for dinner?
I’d say yes probably because I would genuinely love to have a conversation with him. Plus I’m vegetarian so I’d just eat like the salad or something because I’m pretty sure he doesn’t make vegetarian alternatives. That way I can talk to him and I won’t eat any people.
11. Least favorite food?
Broccoli oh my god it’s disgusting, it literally makes me vomit.
1. What is your favourite period in history?
2. Do you think you could cope if you suddenly had to live in that period?
3. What is your least favourite book? (And you have to have actually read the book it can’t just be because you’ve heard it’s appalling)
4. If you were an animal, what animal do you think you’d be?
5. Which fandom (people-wise) that you’re in do you not like?
6. What is your favourite thing about books?
7. If your pet could talk to you what do you think it would say? (If you don’t have a pet then pretend you do)
8. If you were transported to a parallel universe where everyone loves you and everything is how you’d imagined perfect would be, would you ever try to get back to this one?
9. What is one positive thing about going back to school soon? (I mean, we all know there are loads of negatives so be positive!)
10. What is the worst film/TV show that you have watched purely for one actor and which actor was it?
11. What is your favourite kind of weather?