It’s honestly mind boggling how many crushes I’ve had on girls that I didn’t know were crushes until later™ like
- I had a major crush on my v pretty 4th grade teacher who I don’t think I talked to the entire year bc she made me hella tongue tied
- Kate from NCIS and Regina from OUAT and Clara from Doctor Who had me spellbound bc apparently I’m a sucker for the smol but tough girl
- Miss Honey was honestly a dream and I feel like having a crush on her is an obligatory lesbian staple but what can I say I was head over heels my bro
- I legit shipped Glinda and Elphaba from Wicked (at 10yrs old mind you) before I even knew you could do that
- Don’t forget the countless other crushes I’ve had on fictional characters and singers’ voices and the lyrics to songs I imagined were about girls and passing strangers who make me weak at the knees and that one lady who winked at me once and that girl with hella cute dimples and redheads and
I think I knew I was gay when I realized that liking girls how my friends liked boys came much more easily to me than actually liking boys.
↪ well-known fictional ENFJ characters: “ENFJs are people-focused individuals. They live in the world of people possibilities. They understand and care about people. Because ENFJ’s people skills are so extraordinary, they have the ability to make people do exactly what they want them to do. They get under people’s skins and get the reactions that they are seeking. ENFJ’s motives are usually unselfish, but ENFJs who have developed less than ideally have been known to use their power over people to manipulate them.”
THE LAST SCENE IN ALL THE WINTER FINALES DID NOT HAPPEN. THE LAST SCENE IN ALL THE WINTER FINALES DID NOT HAPPEN. THE LAST SCENE IN ALL THE WINTER FINALES DID NOT HAPPEN. THE LAST SCENE IN ALL THE WINTER FINALES DID NOT HAPPEN.