1. Fold paper in half both ways and turn over.
2. Fold diagonaly both ways.
3. Push two opposite sides together and flatten to a triangle.
4. Fold both upper layers to the midline above and turn form over with top down.
5. Fold the top over the bottom edge, so the tip sticks out a little bit. Not flatten the raised edges (circle).
6. Fold the tip over the side and turn the form over.
7. Fold in half along the centre line bringing both wings together.
Okay, so I’m wondering. What would the Libra boys and why not add White, would they think about a S/O who folds origami. And folded them little lucky stars, like they have a jar filled with them and just handed them some to make their day better or just cause?