I made a 30 day drawing challenge.
Hey. This is a month long character drawing challenge. I’ve been meaning to do one of these for a while now so I can finally learn to draw my OCs consistently, but I never got around to it and I thought maybe I’d be a bit more motivated if I made one myself.
I’m probably going to do this for July because it’s the only month I have nothing planned. Feel free to use this, in fact I encourage you to! Also, If you’re willing, I’d really like it if you could link back to this or something because I’d love to see what people do with this.
Thanks for checking this out! Have fun!
Draw a character:
2. In “formal” clothing: a suit, dress, kimono/yukata (?)
5. Working out
6. With/ Without glasses
8. Wearing gender/orientation flag shirt
9. Eating their favourite food
12. With a cold
13. Losing (at anything really)
14. Wearing a big hoodie/sweater
15. Playing video games
16. In a different pallete
17. Arrested (or bailing someone out)
18. In a swimsuit/summer clothes
19. As a child
20. In pyjamas
21. Caught in the rain
23. Wielding a gigantic weapon
24. Bloody/ wounded
25. In an AU
27. Playing a sport
28. Wearing horrible 80s fashion
29. In very hot/cold weather
30. Drawing a picture of you