I guess the mcelroys are popular enough now that people have started showing how cool they are for being above it all guys you know people can like things without you having to organize a cool kids expedition to jackoff mountain to look down on the plebians who dare to like things every single time it happens right. Get over yourself please no one cares
“The boy who cries in the photo is Diego Frazao Torquato, who played the violin in the String Orchestra of the Afro Reggae. Afro Reggae is a non-profit organization that gives kids hope and an escape from negative environments. The occasion was the funeral of his social project coordinator, Evandro João Silva, who was murdered in downtown Rio. Diego contracted meningitis at age four, aggravated by pneumonia, and struggled with memory difficulties. He still managed to learn the violin. Diego, born and raised in the slums of Parada de Lucas, dreamed that the violin would take him to see the world. Sadly, shortly after this photo was taken Diego died of leukemia. At Diego’s funeral José Júnior, the coordinator of Afroreggae stated, "I think the legacy of Diego is hope, it is the willingness to change, to transform”.“
Every kids’ sports organization should be required to hold meetings for new parents where parents from 15 years ago explain how none of their kids ended up going pro, so just chill out and let the kids have fun.
• With the help of Adam, Belle is able to pass laws enforcing equal education for girls and boys in the village.
• She also offers free tutoring sessions for anyone who finds themselves struggling and organizes weekly bookclubs for kids to share and discuss their favorite stories.
• Adam places a statue of a Beast outside the castle, as a reminder (@ Descendants).
• Adam and Belle are always there for each other when it comes to the death of their mothers and are surprised at how easy it is for them to open up to one another.
• Madame and Maestro use the enchanted book to travel through Europe, performing at all the famous concert halls.
• Madame becomes the greatest fashion icon to ever grace the stage, and her outfits become a hit with many of the towns that they tour.
• Mr. and Mrs. Cogsworth constantly invite a very reluctant Lumière and Plumette on double dates that they don’t really want to go on but get roped into anyway.
• Sometime between the transformation and the final scene, LeFou goes to apologize to Maurice for lying about whether Gaston had left him to be eaten by the wolves or not.
• Maurice immediately forgives him, saying that he understands how difficult it must’ve been to be put in that situation given the hold Gaston had had on him and that all that matters is, when it came down to it, LeFou made the choice, for himself, to do the right thing.
• Belle overhears all of this and begins to grow closer to LeFou, impressed with the courage he displayed.
• She helps him learn to read, and Adam occasionally comes to join in on their lessons, finding LeFou a very pleasant and enjoyable company who’s able to put him in a good mood.
• Adam asks Maurice to paint a giant mural on one of the walls of the West Wing. Maurice happily accepts.
• Every night, Belle reads a bedtime story to Chip, the two making a ritual out of it.
• Mr. and Mrs. Potts think that it’s precious.
• Adam stands firm with his position on Romeo and Juliet until Belle takes him to see the actual play performed live.
• He sobs. Violently.
• When Lumière and Plumette eventually get married, Madame gives the most dramatic, extra, Oscar-winning-performence maid of honor speech that you have ever heard.
• Side note, Plumette had never actually mentioned anything to Madame about her being her maid of honor.
• LeFou and Stanley start bumping into each other more after having danced together at the ball, but these meeting are often brief and a little awkward as both are too unsure about how the other feels to take things to the next level.
• Mrs. Potts (who is still grateful that LeFou saved her life) and Belle see what’s going on and try to give them a push.
• Lumière, romantic that he is, helps out with this too, but unfortunately has to cancel the plans he had had with Cogsworth and his wife to do so.
• It works, and LeFou and Stanley fall in love.
• Mrs. Potts is just glad he finally found someone better than Gaston.
• Mr. Potts takes over running Gaston’s tavern. He and Mrs. Potts and her tea become the beverage-serving power couple of their town.
• The castle begins hosting events again, but, this time, everyone is invited (rich or poor).
So I’ve had this idea for some superhero lesbian romcom type story that I dont have the skills or focus to really develop but man do I want it.
Main POV is on the hero character. She’s terse and high strung in that vulcan “im calm and collected and cool outside but eternally screaming on the inside” way. Overthinks Everything.
Her main nemesis is some catwoman style jewelry thief who GLEEFULLY lives up the “ridiculous sexy villain” aesthetic. She’s gonna be comfortable but that doesnt mean she aint gonna look GOOD because these tiddies DESERVE to be appreciated via a cleavage window.
This is almost entirely why the hero has dubbed this mostly harmless thief as her nemesis like who fucking does that some of us are trying to do respectable work while she goes around feeding into EVERY sexy cliche I hate it so much I keep this picture of her to remind me of how much she annoys me and sleep with it every night.
Anyway. Hero one day sees her Nemesis in a mundane setting like at work or a coffeeshop and recognizes her INSTANTLY (reason 3 she’s annoying: actually thinks a dainty black eyemask is a DISGUISE)
Hero is like “hooollllyyy shit holy shit it’s her jfc she is FOLLOWING ME she’s trying to PSYCHE ME OUT!! Well ill show her im gonna go over and pass some hints that im on to her shit!!”
Goes over and is bamboozled when Nemesis is just all “oh hey i was wondering when you’d stop staring and come talk to me ;)” and next thing she knows theyre sitting down and having coffee together and then it hits her.
Not only did Nemesis not recognize her (of course she didnt because SOME OF US know how to do a disguise with voice changers and all) but she is now on a date. It’s a good date. Nemesis is flirty and cute and oh no she runs a charity organization for street kids fuck thats where the money all goes oh no oh fuck
And then dates?????? keep happening??????????? but moonlight chases across the city also keep happening????? Hero is Very Confused and Conflicted and it’s a constant hilarious comedy of errors of her almost coming clean on who she is then chickening out and in a constanr state of lowkey existential crisis.
All leads up to some scene where theyre doing the Hero and Villain thing and Hero cant stop from flirting hardcore and laying it on thick (bc she is now starting to warm up to this whole catsuit and titty window look she sees the benefits)
Only to have Nemesis go “oh honey thats sweet but im not gonna let you off easy for it. Also I have a girlfriend anyway”
Cue another lowkey existential crisis of being stuck between “I JUST GOT FUCKIN REJECTED BY MY OWN GIRLFRIEND????!?” And “holy shit she called me her girlfriend and turns down people for me oh my god ❤❤”
Plot twist: when she finally comes clean over breakfast Nemesis is like “oh thank god i was wondering when you’d say something because pretending I didnt know was getting too old to be fun anymore, like I caught on around our third date, anyway you want some more pancakes?”