- “A vegan, a carnivore, a dietitian and a glutton sit at a table.”
- That’s the Instagram bio
for Bareburger, a burger chain that offers shakes, burgers and other
- Bareburger has always had meat-free options on the menu, but the organic restaurant is taking it up a notch by offering a new burger that blurs the lines between vegan and carnivore.
- Not possible you say? Take a gander at the completely vegan
burger which will be available to order at the flagship Bareburger near
the NYU campus in Manhattan. It’s not your average
- The meaty-looking masterpiece above contains no meat yet it bleeds just like a regular hamburger.
- It’s created by a company called Impossible Foods that’s
on a mission to create livestock-free meat that mimics the succulent
taste and texture of real meats. The Impossible Burger is the company’s
first publicly available product. Read more (3/1/17 3:33 PM)