1. Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin’ (Oklahoma)
2. Daybreak (Floyd Collins) (Thanks!)
3. The Streets of Dublin (Man of No Importance)
4. Fighting Dragons (Big Fish)
5. Love I Hear (A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum)
6. Proud Lady (The Baker’s Wife)
7. Disney Medley (1) - When You Wish Upon A Star (Pinocchio) // Belle (Beginning) (Beauty and the Beast)// I’ve Got No Strings (Pinocchio) // Cruella De'Ville (101 Dalmatians) // Belle (Ending) (Beauty and the Beast)
8. Disney Medley (2)- Proud of Your Boy (Aladdin) // Go The Distance (Hercules) // Out There (The Hunchback of Norte Dame)
9. Les Mis Medley- Bring Him Home // I Dreamed a Dream // Do You Hear the People Sing (Sing-A-Long)
10. Sondheim Medley- Good Thing Going // Finishing The Hat
11. Sandy (Grease)
12. Marry Me a Little (Company)
13. At The Fountain (Sweet Smell of Success)
14. It All Fades Away (Bridges of Madison County)
Mind blown whilst reading more of the theory underlying my lab.
“Lets examine what is going on in the chaos game. Information from the roll of the die is random. The system has no idea where it is going, until the dice is rolled. Forecasting the direction of the system is impossible. Yet, once the system receives information, it is processed according to internal, deterministic rules. The result is a limited range of possibilities, but the number of possibilities is infinite.”
A sandbox sits in the park to the left of the swings. Little Satya loves to play in it, creating beautiful sandcastles with her blue sand toys.
She doesn’t notice a little boy watching her from the shadow of the trees. A small orange shovel in his hands as he watches her make a small city. He eventually gets enough courage to come up to the box, and ask her what she’s doing.
Satya is shy, ducking her head and brushing sand off her toys nervously. The little boy waits, and says his name is Jamison. He tells her how cool her castles look.
She looks up at his wild mess of a blonde hair and quietly tells him her name is Satya. He gets excited, because she’s talking to him now and he wants to build a sandcastle like she does.
She’s quiet, and shy at first, but she helps him create a small square building of sand with his orange shovel and her blue toys. It’s rough around the edges, and Satya keeps making it smooth out, so he does the same. When they finish, he asks her if it looks good, and she nods in approval.
Parents call for their children, and Jamison groans because he wants to play more. Instead, he says they should trade toys. His orange shovel for her blue sandcastle mold. She quietly agrees, and the boy is grinning on his way to his parent, while Satya holds the dirty shovel between her fingers, smiling lightly.