I’m disappointed in myself that I didn’t post these sooner
- They are twins, Eirene being the older in terms of birth order. They’re both AfterGlitch children.
- Eirene is a girl and Elysium is a boy, but Elysium constantly gets mistaken for a girl as well. The most it ever does is annoy him. He doesn’t really care all that much.
- They have a pretty happy life to be freaking honest. They’re traditional shipkids, meaning their parents are a couple and they live happily \o/
No Sam didn’t die at a young age and then the twins were born, what are you talking about
- The glitches affect her differently than they do to her brother. They inhibit her more mentally, affecting her processing speed and making her grow confused and disoriented.
- When she uses too much magic, some of it dribbles from her mouth.
- She always goes barefoot. Elysium hates this.
- She’s very energetic and excitable, a little clumsy and doesn’t watch out for herself much. She blunders headfirst into situations and pays little regard to the consequences.
- Elysium glitches out in a different manner than his sister. The white pixels surrounding him give him more physical side effects, stopping his movement, blinding him, et cetera. They can give him mental side effects just how Eirene’s can also be physical, but it’s not as common.
- His right eye light does not work.
- Elysium is also very sensitive to touch, which is why he’s mostly covered by clothing.
- Elysium is calmer than Eirene, balancing out how hot headed she is and trying to help her a lot. He can sometimes get crushed under that responsibility, and as a result he deals with a lot of stress and concern. He’s very friendly though, and just loves to sit and talk. (He can gab and gossip for hours. Don’t encourage him.)