Mood Boosting Orange Milk Bath 🍊
My mom is visiting me soon, and she’ll be here on her birthday, so I thought I’d make her something that all mothers need! Something relaxing, mood lifting, and positive with self care involved.
- 1 cup baking soda
- ½ cup citric acid
- ½ cup cornstarch (optional, as I didn’t have this today and didn’t use any)
- ¼ dry milk (optional, if you don’t want your bath milky, you are free to leave this out)
- 3 tablespoons of Epsom salts
- a handful of dried & crushed orange peel
- 1 teaspoon of water
- 3 - 4 teaspoons of coconut oil (or any base oils you have at hand, such as almond oil)
- 15 - 20 drops of orange essential oil
This made me 1 large, 1 medium, & 1 mini bath bomb. I didn’t have a ritual or chant, I simply had some of my mood boosting crystals & a plant companion to ensure I was putting only positive energy into making these🌿
To make dried & crushed orange peel:
Save the peel from an orange, being sure to remove all fruit from the skin. Lay out to dry, best if it is in the sun. This will take a few days, though I’m sure there are ways to dry in the oven, just be sure to research it before just popping them in to the oven and burning them to a crisp! Once the peels are completely dry, toss the peel into a blender and pulse the blender until the pieces are as small or large as you wish. Store in airtight container.I may make a full tutorial on this if requested, but it’s pretty straight forward.
Good luck, my witchy friends!
~ Tea, Spells & Secrets🥀