- Vegeta: I was suggested to have surpassed the strength of Goku in SSJ3 just because I got mad that Bulma got slapped and also was handed the ability to use God Ki without the need for the ritual because I needed to be kept relevant.
- Fandom: Omg you're so amazing such a great character never give up senpai!
- Trunks: I was able to, depending on the version, either alter the multiplier of SSJ2 to be on the same level as a god ki-infused Goku at SSJ3 or use a spirit bomb as a sword that formed at random.
- Fandom: Oh wow Trunks so great you're so underrated!
- Gohan: I chose to forgo my training for years to be a family man and work a full-time job, but after finding myself so weak I could barely remember how to go SSJ I chose to start training a bit on my downtime and found myself able to take on someone nearing Buu's levels of power while poisoned and blinded in a short time.
- Fandom: ...that's great and all but why aren't you "Mystic" or whatever we're calling it now? Oh well, good job on doing the thing!
- Krillin: I fought PTSD and depression for years and had recently given up on being a martial artist to be a police officer, but due to the urging of my family and desire to make them proud, I agreed to start training seriously again and found myself in a mystical forest that taught me how to remove my mental blocks, overcome my fear, and opened me up to a level of power I'd not seen in years. I kept training for several months after, even sparring with Goku. And I just now managed to show I have a tactical mind and have some new moves when I managed to ring-out Gohan and showed some improved strength when I fought Goku and even pushed back against his Kamehameha, even though I know he was holding back. But hey, I'm not so bad after all I guess!
- Fandom: LISTEN HERE YOU UPPITY, OP LITTLE SHIT...
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young